Search This thread

Mirelo

May 30, 2015
Hello . I have just installed teyes cc3 in my Nissan x-Trail t32 year 2015. I chosen setttings for canbus XP/NISSAN/Trial/xp(H). Everything works fine ,wheel buttons, clock on car display, showing opened doors, camera ets. One thing doesn't work "Parking assistent". There is no PA button when click on camera. I tried other Nissan settings. It works if I choose RCZ/NISSAN/TRAIL/RSC(H) but another stuffs doesnt work with this setting like Clock on car display and not showing opened door . I tried with update but doesn't work also with lastest update.
Can someone help me about this issue. Thanks

Attachments

• 20220402_092014.jpg
    20220402_092014.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 40
  • IMG-20220402-WA0002.jpeg
    IMG-20220402-WA0002.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 38
  • 20220318_085828.jpg
    20220318_085828.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 38

marchnz

Nov 26, 2012
NZ
Hello . I have just installed teyes cc3 in my Nissan x-Trail t32 year 2015. I chosen setttings for canbus XP/NISSAN/Trial/xp(H). Everything works fine ,wheel buttons, clock on car display, showing opened doors, camera ets. One thing doesn't work "Parking assistent". There is no PA button when click on camera. I tried other Nissan settings. It works if I choose RCZ/NISSAN/TRAIL/RSC(H) but another stuffs doesnt work with this setting like Clock on car display and not showing opened door . I tried with update but doesn't work also with lastest update.
Can someone help me about this issue. Thanks
What did the reseller suggest

Mirelo

May 30, 2015
I have one suggestion for teyes cc3. The device turns off automatically when you turn off the car. You cannot use it when the car is turned off. It would be better to stay on when the car is turned off for example for an hour, but when the car is turned off and you open the driver's door then it should turn off because it is a sign that you are leaving the vehicle. should be left to be chosen in the settings. Also please fix waze. After this cc3 will be perfect :)

WV1

Jun 9, 2021
If you run Gordgelin firmware you can set the turn off timeout.
I think there are a lot of other issues before it's perfect. It is a buggy Chinese unit after all as these forums are a testament to.
But I am happy with it except for it's short comings.

Last edited:

Mirelo

May 30, 2015
If you run Gordgelin firmware you can set the turn off timeout.
I think there are a lot of other issues before it's perfect. It is a buggy Chinese unit after all as these forums are a testament to.
But I am happy with it except for it's short comings.
Can you post link for gordgelin. I can not find it.

dflux4

Apr 6, 2022
Hi,

I have a Teyes CC3 unit installed in a 2019 Toyota Kluger since Nov21, minimal issues with the unit, nothing a reboot wouldn’t fix.

Last weekend I lost sound, nothing had changed from a physical or settings perspective, it just stopped , since then I have spent hours trying to rectify the issue. I have updated the MCU, checked every setting just incase something looked wrong.

The one thing I did notice is that the equaliser setting is now blank, with no customisable options, this leads me to believe that this is whats causing the error.

All forms of applications play video/music but there is no sound output. When the sound is muted the speakers are silent, as soon as I turn it up from 1+ there is slight feedback and nothing else.

When I completed the MCU upgrade the unit was flickering and the feedback was quite loud through the speakers.

As a last resort I tried to factory hard reset the device with no luck, I watched the teyes YouTube video on this subject and did as the video showed but once the reset started it just stopped and the rebooted the device.

Seeking any help to fix this unit ASAP, this is in the wife’s car and I do not need another thing in the list of what doesn’t work 😂🙏🏽

WV1

Jun 9, 2021
I would try a firmware reinstall. You should be able to do this using a USB containing a copy of CC3 firmware.

Reactions: marchnz

jvs60

Jul 13, 2008
Miami-Dade County
OPPO Find X3 Pro
I am ready to purchase an Teyes CC3, but I am worried about the ability to retain most of my features like Steering wheel controls, subwoofer, Climate controls, Lane keep assist, Active parking assist, sport mode, etc.. I know they have the kit for the Grand Cherokee 2013-2020, but from what I've seen the dash kit doesn't have the buttons for what my vehicle is equipped with. I have been searching everywhere for anybody that has installed this in a 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee. From what I've seen most of the Jeeps have been 2017 or older. I checked the Maestro RR with CH3 harness, but when I called idatalink I was told that they don't know if it will work with the Teyes brand, which is not surprising. I basically want to know what I need to purchase in addition to the CC3. Any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_20220407_151325789.jpg
    IMG_20220407_151325789.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_20220407_151357308_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20220407_151357308_HDR.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_20220407_151438604_HDR~2.jpg
    IMG_20220407_151438604_HDR~2.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 16

WV1

Jun 9, 2021
What does the seller say. If you purchased new should be under warranty.
Did you follow this video including the file change for forced update.
Latest firmware is 03/03/22 available via FOTA (maybe not all regions yet)

Danniorn

Sep 16, 2021
Hey, is it possible to change the SRC apps, i dont need video, bluetooth, music and phone. I would like to be able to only have radio, spotify and homescreen for example.

Another thing, is it possible to change the color on radio and bluetooth player from blue to for example black/gray

Is it possible to change the default radio/bluetooth/player app?

I really like my cc2plus radio, i had it for 1 year and this is my biggest problems i have with it!

hippooo

Oct 21, 2020
Hey, is it possible to change the SRC apps, i dont need video, bluetooth, music and phone. I would like to be able to only have radio, spotify and homescreen for example.

Another thing, is it possible to change the color on radio and bluetooth player from blue to for example black/gray

Is it possible to change the default radio/bluetooth/player app?

I really like my cc2plus radio, i had it for 1 year and this is my biggest problems i have with it!

signo3d

May 28, 2022
Hi guys, first post me for on XDA.

I have a 2 months old teyes cc3 (64+128) installed a 2013 Pajero. The unit works fine but I have an issue (?) with the voice control.
So I have watched these videos from Teyes Malesya

Unfortunately my radio does not recognize all of them. For example, turn on navigation does not open maps. Let alone open a specific address. Cannot even say to take me home, or to work, which rules out pronunciation problems.
My default app for navigation is google maps....could that be the culprit?

Anyone else with the same issue? I have (from memory) the unit set up to US ENGLISH

Also related to the above, and even more annoying, is the following:
The speech recognition does not work for the first 5-10 min after power on. Basically when you say a command there is a written confirmation of the voice command that pops up at the bottom of the screen, same as in the above videos.
Similarly a confirmation of the voice function being activated appears on screen (it says something like "US English voice activation bla bla") , but it takes anywhere between 5 to 10 min for this to appear, and therefore for the voice command to work.
Again, is this normal?
It seems like a veeeeeery long time, I am wondering maybe if there's something wrong with my unit?

thansk heaps.
Marco

WV1

Jun 9, 2021
Hi guys, first post me for on XDA.

I have a 2 months old teyes cc3 (64+128) installed a 2013 Pajero. The unit works fine but I have an issue (?) with the voice control.
So I have watched these videos from Teyes Malesya

Unfortunately my radio does not recognize all of them. For example, turn on navigation does not open maps. Let alone open a specific address. Cannot even say to take me home, or to work, which rules out pronunciation problems.
My default app for navigation is google maps....could that be the culprit?

Anyone else with the same issue? I have (from memory) the unit set up to US ENGLISH

Also related to the above, and even more annoying, is the following:
The speech recognition does not work for the first 5-10 min after power on. Basically when you say a command there is a written confirmation of the voice command that pops up at the bottom of the screen, same as in the above videos.
Similarly a confirmation of the voice function being activated appears on screen (it says something like "US English voice activation bla bla") , but it takes anywhere between 5 to 10 min for this to appear, and therefore for the voice command to work.
Again, is this normal?
It seems like a veeeeeery long time, I am wondering maybe if there's something wrong with my unit?

thansk heaps.
Marco
Try asking in the main CC3 thread as this thread is not used by most.
I have always found Teyes voice rubbish and like most wish we could default to Google. I use Google assistant but have to manually select it via a screen icon each time which is a pain. It at least interfaces with Google maps etc.

signo3d

May 28, 2022
Try asking in the main CC3 thread as this thread is not used by most.
I have always found Teyes voice rubbish and like most wish we could default to Google. I use Google assistant but have to manually select it via a screen icon each time which is a pain. It at least interfaces with Google maps etc.

Thanks mate, will do.
Using google assistance would have been my next question. So my guess is Teyes is not interested in making GA the default voice app?
I do not understand why a company should invest money and time in a function that is less user friendly than something as big as google.

Anyhow, in regard to "have to manually select it via a screen icon each time which is a pain", i looked into using the steering wheel control to open GA, but it seems only some specific app can be controlled via SC.
No workaround?

marchnz

Nov 26, 2012
NZ
Thanks mate, will do.
Using google assistance would have been my next question. So my guess is Teyes is not interested in making GA the default voice app?
I do not understand why a company should invest money and time in a function that is less user friendly than something as big as google.

Anyhow, in regard to "have to manually select it via a screen icon each time which is a pain", i looked into using the steering wheel control to open GA, but it seems only some specific app can be controlled via SC.
No workaround?
You could experiment with another factory type firmware, such as 116.

Teyes is a reseller of FYT units that want to lock you in to their wares.
Many enjoy GA on their FYT based head units, such as type 116 (sold by Mekede/Navifly and others, again just made up brands selling FYT based units like Teyes.)

If buyers did some investigation before buying, it would reverse the whole join xda after buying for support and workarounds.

FyI - there is no "Teyes Australia " - its just an affiliate "one man band" selling these units which are actually positioned for eastern europe.
I seriously doubt the Australia seller understood that before becoming and affiliate.

Last edited:

akobkz

May 14, 2022
Hello all, TEYES Australia is now online. The audience is not just Australia but a more western audience.

XDA members are thorough in their questions and suggestions. Any value adding advice for the site would be greatly appreciated.

We are working on expanding the accessory range - what do you think adds value?

Thank you all!

WV1

Jun 9, 2021
The point being made was there is a company called Teyes that sells its own version FYT manufactured radios and has its own software support engineers etc.
Other Teyes such as Teyes Australia are resellers. They dropship product from Teyes and thus have no direct input into the product to resolve issues. Indeed most support in this forum is from users in the main CC3 thread thus the recommendation to post there.
There is nothing stopping anyone from setting themselves up the same way and registering there own Teyes xxx name.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The OP had a discussion with us and it was decided that he will not be permitted to sell here but offer technical support only. So anything connected to prices, comparisons with other units/manufacturers etc will be outside the understanding.

Guys, why don't we take him at face value and see whether he is offering support or not? I agree that the reputation of resellers has taken a beating but why don't we give him a chance? Even if he is able to resolve some issues of atleast some users, his being on XDA would be justified.

I hope you all understand that it was in the interest of the users that it was decided to permit him to operate here.

Moderator Announcement

This is a thread regarding technical support or solving of technical problems ONLY! No references to sales, prices, comparisons, orders, consumer rights etc. are accepted and off-topic in this thread. The thread has been cleaned in this respect.

@TEYESAustralia Even if users raise questions on those issues, I'd appreciate if YOU tell them that no such information will be provided in the thread.

Regards
    Oswald Boelcke
    Senior Moderator
    Moderator Announcement

This thread has been cleaned already multiple times - and I just did it again! The scope of this thread has been clearly defined and announced. If somebody doesn't like these left and right arcs or the thread, please just move on without posting. I've also removed (hopefully) all links and references to a specific Russian phone related website (not affiliated with XDA at all), other social media and commercial websites. XDA is not just another social media; it's a privately owned website that runs based on its own Forum Rules implemented by the site owners. If someone is unhappy with the rules, please contact the site owner or administrators. If you're unable to accept a thread's existence, please just report the thread or contact any moderator privately but don't post your disagreement in a thread.

I've now subscribed to this thread and will monitor it closely. I reserve the right to temporarily or permanently revoke write permissions in this thread from any poster whose post is not in line with the forum rules and the above quoted guidance.

Regards
    Oswald Boelcke
    Senior Moderator

I have not had a problem with google login, please contact me in PM to discuss

The market has moved towards completely buttonless, looks alot better too. In regards to you subaru, contact me in PM to discuss.
    thank you

Hello, please send me a DM with a picture of your dash and confirm model year.

Thank you

Can you send some links to my inbox to these reviews for the issues you state for the Honda accord euro 8?

gremlin190 and ejacobs, in regards to this issue, please provide your whatsapp numbers in PM

Thank you

Hello we need to speak to engineer regarding this issue, I believe we spoke on another mode. If your having trouble getting in contact pass me your whatsapp number in private.

sorry for the late response

Hello sorry this is not monitored, best way is by email and phone. Sometimes we get to busy and myself have been unwell for weeks but now recovering.
    Email me so I have your contact
    It is found on our website, there is one other dealing with similar issue to yours. thank you

You may need a forced firmware reset
    contact
    @TEYESAustralia Please provide your support here in the thread and refrain from attempts to drag members to whatever private means. Only public support helps all XDA members. A thread that doesn't provide this public support is eventually going to be closed.
    I've removed every link I found to your commercial website. Please don't use it in this thread.
    Hello all, TEYES Australia is now online. The audience is not just Australia but a more western audience.

XDA members are thorough in their questions and suggestions. Any value adding advice for the site would be greatly appreciated.

We are working on expanding the accessory range - what do you think adds value?

Thank you all!
    Can we have an admin corroborate if this is true? We don't need the details of what was talked about, just whether the above is true. Also, I found a picture of the Teyes engineering team discussing all mentioned software issues.
    View attachment 5246243
    The OP had a discussion with us and it was decided that he will not be permitted to sell here but offer technical support only. So anything connected to prices, comparisons with other units/manufacturers etc will be outside the understanding.

Guys, why don't we take him at face value and see whether he is offering support or not? I agree that the reputation of resellers has taken a beating but why don't we give him a chance? Even if he is able to resolve some issues of atleast some users, his being on XDA would be justified.

I hope you all understand that it was in the interest of the users that it was decided to permit him to operate here.
    MOD ACTION:

Thread cleaned.

I have said this before and I will say it again.

This thread is allowed for tech support of the products. Any post not relevant to that is off topic and will be removed.

Next time it happens, there may be harsher reactions because we can't be simply cleaning threads of off topic posts.

And once anyone reports a post as violative of the Rules, please stop responding to that post in the thread. If you do not, it becomes difficult to identify the offender and initiate action.

Please cooperate so that all the users have a pleasant experience here.

Thank you.
    {Mod edit: Quoted post has been deleted}

I'm an Australian buyer who has just purchased and received a CC3 through Teyes Australia. I sent Dan from Teyes Australia numerous emails with questions and he always answered within hours. I never expected that he would stock in Australia the thousands of possible wiring and facia kits. His contact details and phone number are all over the Teyes Aus website.

One of the main concerns I had was the facia for my 2017 Kia Soul. There are two available and the one for the Australian spec Soul showed two extra cutouts that I didn't need. He was straight onto the supplier/warehouse in China to check the stock and had a photo of my facia back that very evening. It was perfect.

There are two possible radios in the series 2 Soul and two possible wiring plugs. The kit was delivered with both possible plugs which made basic install really easy.

I am going to chase Dan up with a couple of improvement requests. I hope that with his contacts back in China that he might be able to get a result.
    - the ability to export video files from the dashcam DVR to the hard drive or a USB stick
    - how do I get Australian radio icons added to the radio unit. It appears to be based on gps coordinates. Do I specify Sydney NSW, or my specific outer suburb location. ?

My overall impression of Dan from Teyes is 5 out of 5. The local logistics company they use only gets a 2 out of 5. It sat in limbo in Australia for nearly 2 weeks before being delivered. Their website said they attempted delivery once but I was home all day and they didn't. When it finally turned up it was in a small sedan hatch packed to the roof with boxes. Not at all professional.

My thoughts on the CC3 ? It is excellent. It looks fantastic in my Soul and a vast improvement. Everything works well. I modified the wiring to use my existing 6 volt rear view camera but the resolution looks pretty [email protected] on the high res screen. My next project might be to retrofit the new camera to the existing moulding in the rear hatch.