Search This thread

00navein

Sep 21, 2022
Hi There am new to this forum i have a Teyes cc3 installed on my 2016 Tucson. I have had it for almost 7 months now and i am facing a issue now.

I have
1 pioneer 9701 for the pioneer sub
1 pioneer 8604 for the 4 speakers
1 Alpine amp for the center speaker.
1 Alpine processor PXA H800

It was all working fine untill last month, i started to loose the audio on my 4 speakers on the door (except the center) intermediatly, but now only my center speaker is working and may be for a minute or so all the speakers work.

I checked if it was the problem with my amp but my amp works fine.

What could be the issue?? The seller is not helpful at all.

Can someone help me out
Thanks in advance🙏

mjcummins

Nov 19, 2012
Bowen, Queensland, Australia 4805
1 pioneer 9701 for the pioneer sub 1 pioneer 8604 for the 4 speakers 1 Alpine amp for the center speaker 1 Alpine processor PXA H800
It was all working fine untill last month, i started to loose the audio on my 4 speakers on the door (except the center) intermittently, but now only my center speaker is working and may be for a minute or so all the speakers work.
I checked if it was the problem with my amp but my amp works fine.
What could be the issue?? The seller is not helpful at all.

Can someone help me out
Thanks in advance🙏
That's some flash equipment there. I haven't got experience in these things, but I'm an ideas guy (troubleshooting).

So you're using the pre-out cabling, and you've checked the amps work by providing another audio source I assume.

Now, I didn't know that pre-out voltages can very so much. I always thought they peaked out at around 1V, but I'm wrong. Some head units can punch out up to a 5V signal, which can mess up amps.

So maybe you have to check the output of the head unit using this Car Audio Youtuber method.

Also being an electrician/instro, and the fact it worked and then failed over time, I reckon you have a ground fault somewhere. Detach all the RCA connections and check everything is isolated from the ground of the vehicle.

Sounds like a headache. Recommend buying painkillers before you start tearing it down and testing.

Hope that helps. And good luck.

Reactions: 00navein

Califmike3316

Jul 11, 2022
Question for you Teyes, i have the CC3 installed and after 2 months of use the lights on the left out panel that show home, volume up and down have dissapered, the show up briefly when i turn the key on but then are gone. Is there some kind of setting to turn them back on ?

marchnz

Nov 26, 2012
NZ
Question for you Teyes, i have the CC3 installed and after 2 months of use the lights on the left out panel that show home, volume up and down have dissapered, the show up briefly when i turn the key on but then are gone. Is there some kind of setting to turn them back on ?
Perhaps you're mistaken, this isn't the T fake brand support, it doesn't exist, support is with the seller

madmax67

Sep 15, 2010
Hi all, i am going to buy this unit for my jeep cherokee kl 2014, but i wish to have a look at the mounting instructions to see if this is easy or not. Anyone knows where to find the link for this pdf ? i cant find on their website. Thanks !

00navein

Sep 21, 2022
That's some flash equipment there. I haven't got experience in these things, but I'm an ideas guy (troubleshooting).

So you're using the pre-out cabling, and you've checked the amps work by providing another audio source I assume.

Now, I didn't know that pre-out voltages can very so much. I always thought they peaked out at around 1V, but I'm wrong. Some head units can punch out up to a 5V signal, which can mess up amps.

So maybe you have to check the output of the head unit using this Car Audio Youtuber method.

Also being an electrician/instro, and the fact it worked and then failed over time, I reckon you have a ground fault somewhere. Detach all the RCA connections and check everything is isolated from the ground of the vehicle.

Sounds like a headache. Recommend buying painkillers before you start tearing it down and testing.

Hope that helps. And good luck.
Thank you for your reply. i will surely be doing it this week end i will keep you posted regarding the progress. i just wanted to see if this issue was faced by anyone else before, if not my bad luck, i will follow your instructions and see. Thank you

ELAD098

Aug 21, 2019
OnePlus 6T
hello
do i need to install Canvas in a Hyundai Ioniq 2019 car to see information about the car such as door opening and air conditioner status. I currently have the red Simple Soft and only the buttons on the steering wheel work
tnx

jawbraeka2

Sep 10, 2022
Does anyone have a picture of the motherboard for both types of headunit (non 360 and 360)?

Wanting to know what chip/hardware actually dictates what LTE frequency bands are available for the headunit or are the frequencies locked and could be unlocked via software during the engineering stage.

Thanks.

deadeye920

Apr 30, 2022
Does anyone have a picture of the motherboard for both types of headunit (non 360 and 360)?

Wanting to know what chip/hardware actually dictates what LTE frequency bands are available for the headunit or are the frequencies locked and could be unlocked via software during the engineering stage.

Thanks.
4pda forums might have them.

bally12345

May 1, 2018
Hey all! Just wanted to add my experience so far! Orderd in September and was delivered on time and and well packed. Got the CC3 with rear cam, dvr, canbus, obd2 and surround fasica for a 2019 Mercedes Vito.

Have to say the install was super quick and easy and everything seems to just work. There are a few small niggles eg obd doesn't always connect and can't find easy way to change boot logo as option is greyed out.

Steering controls worked out the box with no tweaking needed! Pretty much plug and play for me. Removed yandex apps, don't like the voice controls but 4 weeks in and it all pretty much works.

Got Netflix for apk site and in UK Sky Go even works which is added bonus.

Reactions: Elmer123456

spoonzz666

Oct 24, 2022
Just got my teyes cc3 for my 2016 RAV4 gxl. Very easy install and my steering wheel wasn't working but turns out I was using the wrong can bus settings but I'm not sure if I'm using the right one still! I have rcz(l) selected. Can anyone let me know what the rcz(m) variant is?

I have two issues (only number 2 is a real issue).

1. I miss is the beep my car makes when I lock/unlock my car. That seems to be no more :(. I'm unable to find it in the vehicle settings as well. I have to settle for indicator lights as feedback.

2. Internet does not work via Bluetooth even though I have it enabled on my phone (google pixel 6 pro). It looks like I need to buy a sim for my teyes head unit or exclusively use android auto as internet through that works.

anyone else own a RAV4 2016-2018 and have the same Bluetooth issue?

marchnz

Nov 26, 2012
NZ
Just got my teyes cc3 for my 2016 RAV4 gxl. Very easy install and my steering wheel wasn't working but turns out I was using the wrong can bus settings but I'm not sure if I'm using the right one still! I have rcz(l) selected. Can anyone let me know what the rcz(m) variant is?

I have two issues (only number 2 is a real issue).

1. I miss is the beep my car makes when I lock/unlock my car. That seems to be no more :(. I'm unable to find it in the vehicle settings as well. I have to settle for indicator lights as feedback.

2. Internet does not work via Bluetooth even though I have it enabled on my phone (google pixel 6 pro). It looks like I need to buy a sim for my teyes head unit or exclusively use android auto as internet through that works.

anyone else own a RAV4 2016-2018 and have the same Bluetooth issue?
Did you buy the unit from the Australian drop shipper?

WV1

Jun 9, 2021
The aus dropshipper will probably ignore the pst so if you need support email him directly as he has given up on this thread.
I am not sure how you are trying to do internet.
I have it setup by using tasker to hotspot a phone wifi connection. Tasker recognises when the bluetooth connection is made via the CC3 to the phone and turns on the wifi hotspot that is setupin the phone for the CC3. Tasker also turns off the hotspot when there is no bluetooth connection between the CC3 and phone ie when out of range of the bluetooth connection.
There maybe others who can help. Try asking in the main CC3 thread it is more active than this one

Reactions: marchnz

spoonzz666

Oct 24, 2022
Thanks. I may just do that. I guess I'll figure out the problems myself.

Only left is that steering wheel buttons work fine, I just can't remap them.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Does the app get installed on the CC3 or your phone? :cool:
    On my phone 😁
    Unfortunately not available on the Australian Play Store
    I had to get the APK from apkpure and you should be good to go.

I have a CC3 purchased around June 2021 which is running firmware from late April 21.
    I am considering upgrading the firmware to the latest October release hoping it may be a bit better but I also do not want to create a headache for myself either. I assume anything already not Teyes installed and working will not be touched.

Any thoughts on whether upgrading CC3 firmware is likely to be a good idea or not?

If everything is fine I wouldn't bother upgrading. I had the issue of the 3d model of the car not rendering in the 360 panorama app so I thought I'd update but I still have the same issue. It works when in reverse though.
    @TEYESAustralia

When i do the FOTA it said I'm up to date with my software, but on the website it say's "Latest version time:20.10.2022"

My CC3 say's Version date :15.01.2022, am i reading it right?

Thank you
    yes a few UUIDs haven't been pushed to them. You can update via the USB method
    @TEYESAustralia

I have upgraded to 20.10.2022 version can i replace the blue tooth player with the Poweramp player?

Can't work out how to do it.

View attachment 5764615

The description of the new firmware (Oct. 22) states that the main interface music widget now supports multiple music players. i.a. power amp
    To do this, you have to press the cloud icon (HU must be online) in the music app longer and then you get to a sub-menu where you can select the appropriate player.
    So far so good, unfortunately this does not change the wiget on the main screen, at least not for me. Also, I'm not sure if all the Poweramp settings are effective?
    I hope that helps a bit.
    The OP had a discussion with us and it was decided that he will not be permitted to sell here but offer technical support only. So anything connected to prices, comparisons with other units/manufacturers etc will be outside the understanding.

Guys, why don't we take him at face value and see whether he is offering support or not? I agree that the reputation of resellers has taken a beating but why don't we give him a chance? Even if he is able to resolve some issues of atleast some users, his being on XDA would be justified.

I hope you all understand that it was in the interest of the users that it was decided to permit him to operate here.

Moderator Announcement

This is a thread regarding technical support or solving of technical problems ONLY! No references to sales, prices, comparisons, orders, consumer rights etc. are accepted and off-topic in this thread. The thread has been cleaned in this respect.

@TEYESAustralia Even if users raise questions on those issues, I'd appreciate if YOU tell them that no such information will be provided in the thread.

Regards
    Oswald Boelcke
    Senior Moderator
    Moderator Announcement

This thread has been cleaned already multiple times - and I just did it again! The scope of this thread has been clearly defined and announced. If somebody doesn't like these left and right arcs or the thread, please just move on without posting. I've also removed (hopefully) all links and references to a specific Russian phone related website (not affiliated with XDA at all), other social media and commercial websites. XDA is not just another social media; it's a privately owned website that runs based on its own Forum Rules implemented by the site owners. If someone is unhappy with the rules, please contact the site owner or administrators. If you're unable to accept a thread's existence, please just report the thread or contact any moderator privately but don't post your disagreement in a thread.

I've now subscribed to this thread and will monitor it closely. I reserve the right to temporarily or permanently revoke write permissions in this thread from any poster whose post is not in line with the forum rules and the above quoted guidance.

Regards
    Oswald Boelcke
    Senior Moderator

I have not had a problem with google login, please contact me in PM to discuss

The market has moved towards completely buttonless, looks alot better too. In regards to you subaru, contact me in PM to discuss.
    thank you

Hello, please send me a DM with a picture of your dash and confirm model year.

Thank you

Can you send some links to my inbox to these reviews for the issues you state for the Honda accord euro 8?

gremlin190 and ejacobs, in regards to this issue, please provide your whatsapp numbers in PM

Thank you

Hello we need to speak to engineer regarding this issue, I believe we spoke on another mode. If your having trouble getting in contact pass me your whatsapp number in private.

sorry for the late response

Hello sorry this is not monitored, best way is by email and phone. Sometimes we get to busy and myself have been unwell for weeks but now recovering.
    Email me so I have your contact
    It is found on our website, there is one other dealing with similar issue to yours. thank you

You may need a forced firmware reset
    contact
    @TEYESAustralia Please provide your support here in the thread and refrain from attempts to drag members to whatever private means. Only public support helps all XDA members. A thread that doesn't provide this public support is eventually going to be closed.
    I've removed every link I found to your commercial website. Please don't use it in this thread.
    Can we have an admin corroborate if this is true? We don't need the details of what was talked about, just whether the above is true. Also, I found a picture of the Teyes engineering team discussing all mentioned software issues.
    View attachment 5246243
    The OP had a discussion with us and it was decided that he will not be permitted to sell here but offer technical support only. So anything connected to prices, comparisons with other units/manufacturers etc will be outside the understanding.

Guys, why don't we take him at face value and see whether he is offering support or not? I agree that the reputation of resellers has taken a beating but why don't we give him a chance? Even if he is able to resolve some issues of atleast some users, his being on XDA would be justified.

I hope you all understand that it was in the interest of the users that it was decided to permit him to operate here.
    Hello all, TEYES Australia is now online. The audience is not just Australia but a more western audience.

XDA members are thorough in their questions and suggestions. Any value adding advice for the site would be greatly appreciated.

We are working on expanding the accessory range - what do you think adds value?

Thank you all!
    MOD ACTION:

Thread cleaned.

I have said this before and I will say it again.

This thread is allowed for tech support of the products. Any post not relevant to that is off topic and will be removed.

Next time it happens, there may be harsher reactions because we can't be simply cleaning threads of off topic posts.

And once anyone reports a post as violative of the Rules, please stop responding to that post in the thread. If you do not, it becomes difficult to identify the offender and initiate action.

Please cooperate so that all the users have a pleasant experience here.

Thank you.
    {Mod edit: Quoted post has been deleted}

I'm an Australian buyer who has just purchased and received a CC3 through Teyes Australia. I sent Dan from Teyes Australia numerous emails with questions and he always answered within hours. I never expected that he would stock in Australia the thousands of possible wiring and facia kits. His contact details and phone number are all over the Teyes Aus website.

One of the main concerns I had was the facia for my 2017 Kia Soul. There are two available and the one for the Australian spec Soul showed two extra cutouts that I didn't need. He was straight onto the supplier/warehouse in China to check the stock and had a photo of my facia back that very evening. It was perfect.

There are two possible radios in the series 2 Soul and two possible wiring plugs. The kit was delivered with both possible plugs which made basic install really easy.

I am going to chase Dan up with a couple of improvement requests. I hope that with his contacts back in China that he might be able to get a result.
    - the ability to export video files from the dashcam DVR to the hard drive or a USB stick
    - how do I get Australian radio icons added to the radio unit. It appears to be based on gps coordinates. Do I specify Sydney NSW, or my specific outer suburb location. ?

My overall impression of Dan from Teyes is 5 out of 5. The local logistics company they use only gets a 2 out of 5. It sat in limbo in Australia for nearly 2 weeks before being delivered. Their website said they attempted delivery once but I was home all day and they didn't. When it finally turned up it was in a small sedan hatch packed to the roof with boxes. Not at all professional.

My thoughts on the CC3 ? It is excellent. It looks fantastic in my Soul and a vast improvement. Everything works well. I modified the wiring to use my existing 6 volt rear view camera but the resolution looks pretty [email protected] on the high res screen. My next project might be to retrofit the new camera to the existing moulding in the rear hatch.