Search This thread

toyotalover1

Apr 27, 2021
Hello everyone, I have the same issue that was mentioned here a few days ago, my Toyota Land Cruiser J120 isnt able to pair the steering wheel buttons to the Teyes CC2 radio. I rencently updated my SPRO to CC2 with the purpose of fix this problem, but nothing works... Any solution? The system dosent allow me to program, and also show the value of 255 on top... I dont know if its a problem of the configuration of the cambus or anything else. Thanks.

pdrhenriique

May 3, 2021
Hello TEYESAustralia, I have a citroen c4 2015 and I would like that my head unit cc2 could control the air conditioner. I've already watched a video where it is possible, with the same vehicle but using other HU. Currently I just can see the air conditioner status and temperature. I received the hiworld can bus module and bought the raise but no success. Maybe the canbus messages are not being sent correctly.

Starkles69

Jan 4, 2021
I am still having issue with mobile data on the cc3. It shows that it has signal from telstra (both 3g and 4g depending on my location) but mobile data will not work? I have enabled it through the settings and i know the sim works in a USB 4g modem but mobile data does not work? Do you need a full phone service or should it work with just a mobile broad 4g sim? Is there some setting that I am missing? Otherwise I love the unit and am looking forward to the upcoming update.

avihay87

May 6, 2021
Hi all, I’ve read every post I could find and even seen posts of people with the same problem but didn’t found the solution… I hope anyone can help me.

Car model: Kia Sportage 2018. Teyes model: CC3

Problem: “car info” app doesn’t work, show no information massage. Also, I cant program buttons.

I connect everything, and most things work, like steering wheel buttons, OEM backup camera, AC display on the screen when changing temp. When I open the “Car Info” app, it says no information. I tried different selections in Canbus settings, but none of them fix the problem. Also, as I said, the steering wheel buttons works but 2 of them are wrong. The keys under the screen got the same problem, they work, but some of them are wrong. I tried to program the buttons, but the app doesn’t do anything, so I can’t change them. I believe it’s a Canbus issue… the OEM backup camera is working, and the other things I mentioned above are working through the canbus (right?), so I believe it connected correctly. On the other hand, the car info and program keys which are Canbus issues, don’t work… any ideas on how to fix it?

TEYESAustralia

• Feb 28, 2021
    Australia
    www.teyes.com.au
    Hello TEYESAustralia, I have a citroen c4 2015 and I would like that my head unit cc2 could control the air conditioner. I've already watched a video where it is possible, with the same vehicle but using other HU. Currently I just can see the air conditioner status and temperature. I received the hiworld can bus module and bought the raise but no success. Maybe the canbus messages are not being sent correctly.
    Incorrect canbus is possible. You would need to contact teyes engineering. If no response pass me your number in private and I can forward it.

In regards to this issue, a customer installed an update and it fixed his issue similar to yours for this model

thank you and sorry for late response

TEYESAustralia

• Feb 28, 2021
    Australia
    www.teyes.com.au
    I am still having issue with mobile data on the cc3. It shows that it has signal from telstra (both 3g and 4g depending on my location) but mobile data will not work? I have enabled it through the settings and i know the sim works in a USB 4g modem but mobile data does not work? Do you need a full phone service or should it work with just a mobile broad 4g sim? Is there some setting that I am missing? Otherwise I love the unit and am looking forward to the upcoming update.
    Hello we need to speak to engineer regarding this issue, I believe we spoke on another mode. If your having trouble getting in contact pass me your whatsapp number in private.

sorry for the late response

TEYESAustralia

• Feb 28, 2021
    Australia
    www.teyes.com.au
    Hi all, I’ve read every post I could find and even seen posts of people with the same problem but didn’t found the solution… I hope anyone can help me.

Car model: Kia Sportage 2018. Teyes model: CC3

Problem: “car info” app doesn’t work, show no information massage. Also, I cant program buttons.

I connect everything, and most things work, like steering wheel buttons, OEM backup camera, AC display on the screen when changing temp. When I open the “Car Info” app, it says no information. I tried different selections in Canbus settings, but none of them fix the problem. Also, as I said, the steering wheel buttons works but 2 of them are wrong. The keys under the screen got the same problem, they work, but some of them are wrong. I tried to program the buttons, but the app doesn’t do anything, so I can’t change them. I believe it’s a Canbus issue… the OEM backup camera is working, and the other things I mentioned above are working through the canbus (right?), so I believe it connected correctly. On the other hand, the car info and program keys which are Canbus issues, don’t work… any ideas on how to fix it?
    You need to contact engineering for this my friend.
    We are currently extremely busy. May has been unprecedented for some reason.
    sorry for the late response.

ludditefornow

Nov 29, 2017
    Redmi K20 Pro
    What are the contact details for "engineering".
    I understand that you are disillusioned with some smaller resellers. But you are really coming across as having a bone to pick with this reseller.

The OP is actually helping people here and some are getting results.

XDA are happy for the OP to be here. Are you going to take the OP's place in answering all those who post in this thread?

It might be time you give the OP some slack. They are certainly doing more good than harm from what I see.

matt1992w

May 13, 2021
    Does anyone know why with the CC2, on the home screen you cannot set Bluetooth Media is a shortcut, every time you do it defaults back to the phone section. It seems bluetooth media is a subset of the Bluetooth Phone apk and there is no way to set it as a shortcut.

Also, i keep getting people complain they cannot hear me - has anyone had mic issues? Anyone know if there is a way to hook up an external mic to the CC2?

ludditefornow

Nov 29, 2017
    Redmi K20 Pro
    Does anyone know why with the CC2, on the home screen you cannot set Bluetooth Media is a shortcut, every time you do it defaults back to the phone section. It seems bluetooth media is a subset of the Bluetooth Phone apk and there is no way to set it as a shortcut.

Also, i keep getting people complain they cannot hear me - has anyone had mic issues? Anyone know if there is a way to hook up an external mic to the CC2?
    You might like to try QuickShortcutMaker app (or other apps like it) and see if you get a direct link to the Bluetooth media from there. If there is direct access to the BT Media part of the app, you will be able to create a shortcut.

On the Mic, you might need an external one. I am yet to find an external mic with noise cancelling. But I have been told my built in mic is okay. Not great, but okay.

ludditefornow

Nov 29, 2017
    Redmi K20 Pro
    . I rencently updated my SPRO to CC2 with the purpose of fix this problem, but nothing works... Any solution? The system dosent allow me to program, and also show the value of 255 on top
    I have the same issue, I would like to know how to rectify that issue. Apparently some people can remap their Canbus driven SWC but I have no info on how.

My Car Info app also does not populate. Yet my Torque app does.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      MOD ACTION:

Thread cleaned.

I have said this before and I will say it again.

This thread is allowed for tech support of the products. Any post not relevant to that is off topic and will be removed.

Next time it happens, there may be harsher reactions because we can't be simply cleaning threads of off topic posts.

And once anyone reports a post as violative of the Rules, please stop responding to that post in the thread. If you do not, it becomes difficult to identify the offender and initiate action.

Please cooperate so that all the users have a pleasant experience here.

Thank you.
      Ah, so teyes Australia is dropshipping. Cheers.
      Of course they are, is a business, more important is feedback and support.
      In this case I agree. That is not different than a Japanese or whatever car with your specific whistles and bells which needs to be imported and which is sold by an Australian car dealer (are there "cheap" Chinese cars sold in AU? ;)).
      The dealer is your first and mostly only contact for proper support. If T'eyes Australia really does that for T'eyes units, or whatever units, and in understandable English, then that's fine.
      Yes, with DHL Express , and also was 16 euro cheaper.
      Of course they are, is a business, more important is feedback and support.
      New firmware update has launched!

Hello all, TEYES Australia is now online. The audience is not just Australia but a more western audience.

XDA members are thorough in their questions and suggestions. Any value adding advice for the site would be greatly appreciated.

We are working on expanding the accessory range - what do you think adds value?

Thank you all!
      MOD ACTION:

Thread cleaned.

I have said this before and I will say it again.

This thread is allowed for tech support of the products. Any post not relevant to that is off topic and will be removed.

Next time it happens, there may be harsher reactions because we can't be simply cleaning threads of off topic posts.

And once anyone reports a post as violative of the Rules, please stop responding to that post in the thread. If you do not, it becomes difficult to identify the offender and initiate action.

Please cooperate so that all the users have a pleasant experience here.

Thank you.
      Can we have an admin corroborate if this is true? We don't need the details of what was talked about, just whether the above is true. Also, I found a picture of the Teyes engineering team discussing all mentioned software issues.
      View attachment 5246243
      The OP had a discussion with us and it was decided that he will not be permitted to sell here but offer technical support only. So anything connected to prices, comparisons with other units/manufacturers etc will be outside the understanding.

Guys, why don't we take him at face value and see whether he is offering support or not? I agree that the reputation of resellers has taken a beating but why don't we give him a chance? Even if he is able to resolve some issues of atleast some users, his being on XDA would be justified.

I hope you all understand that it was in the interest of the users that it was decided to permit him to operate here.
      Perhaps he means "contact reseller" or perhaps there is "enginnering" - he hasn't clarified or indicated what the actual process is, with contact details.
      I'm an Australian buyer who has just purchased and received a CC3 through Teyes Australia. I sent Dan from Teyes Australia numerous emails with questions and he always answered within hours. I never expected that he would stock in Australia the thousands of possible wiring and facia kits. His contact details and phone number are all over the Teyes Aus website.

One of the main concerns I had was the facia for my 2017 Kia Soul. There are two available and the one for the Australian spec Soul showed two extra cutouts that I didn't need. He was straight onto the supplier/warehouse in China to check the stock and had a photo of my facia back that very evening. It was perfect.

There are two possible radios in the series 2 Soul and two possible wiring plugs. The kit was delivered with both possible plugs which made basic install really easy.

I am going to chase Dan up with a couple of improvement requests. I hope that with his contacts back in China that he might be able to get a result.
      - the ability to export video files from the dashcam DVR to the hard drive or a USB stick
      - how do I get Australian radio icons added to the radio unit. It appears to be based on gps coordinates. Do I specify Sydney NSW, or my specific outer suburb location. ?

My overall impression of Dan from Teyes is 5 out of 5. The local logistics company they use only gets a 2 out of 5. It sat in limbo in Australia for nearly 2 weeks before being delivered. Their website said they attempted delivery once but I was home all day and they didn't. When it finally turned up it was in a small sedan hatch packed to the roof with boxes. Not at all professional.

My thoughts on the CC3 ? It is excellent. It looks fantastic in my Soul and a vast improvement. Everything works well. I modified the wiring to use my existing 6 volt rear view camera but the resolution looks pretty [email protected] on the high res screen. My next project might be to retrofit the new camera to the existing moulding in the rear hatch.
      Hello this is not my number, but all good.

I wouldn't call it a problem, at the moment you just have to open your preferred navigation app.

however jf you want it as a selection on the main screen, TEYES may optimize all NAVI app in the new firmware, but it will take some time.

WAZE does not make picture-in-picture adaptation so cannot do.
      Thats false, you just need to add the package name of your preferred navigation app to the NaviFilter file in the AllAppUpdate.bin file. Teyes does nothing special to "optimize" navigation apps for firmware. Do not believe that lie.