Search This thread

uremine12

Feb 7, 2023
Hi TEYES, I have a Ford Focus 3 with the Sony head unit dash. As per the CC3 product page it does not support OEM rear radar with this dash. Any possibility to make it work?

Last edited:

thexda23

Feb 11, 2023
Hi I have a Nissan Xtrail T32 that comes with a factory reverse camera. . I've installed the CC3, steering wheel controls etc all seem to work after updating and following the canbus setting as per the website instructions. Unfortunately the OEM reverse camera doesn't display when put in reverse only a blank screen shows with the teyes reverse lines show. It knows the car was put into reverse just no visuals front the camera displays. Any thoughts on how to fix this?
**Edit: resolved my Mark with this https://teyes.com.au/blogs/news/how-to-connect-reverse-camera?_pos=3&_sid=f2f174be6&_ss=r

Last edited:

thexda23

Feb 11, 2023
Would like to thank teyes australia for their support, I installed CC3 unit on my nissan X-trail, and its working as it should be. Also managed to install Netflix and its working perfectly, no issues. Let me know guys if you need any help.
Does your xtrail have an OEM reverse camera? Did you manage to get it working. Unfortunately this is the only things that isn't working for me. I put the car in reverse and it switches to reverse screen but there is no video.

**Edit: resolved by mark with this https://teyes.com.au/blogs/news/how-to-connect-reverse-camera?_pos=3&_sid=f2f174be6&_ss=r

Last edited:

pruthviking27

Jan 19, 2018
I Have Recently Installed Teyes on My Civic 8 Gen, my Reverse camara lines are showing but not moving as per steering.

Please Tell How to fix This

WV1

Jun 9, 2021
Lots of complaints re this firmware update causing the unit not to sleep but restart even with a short time period between uses. Problem is with the new firmware only previous releases do not have this problem.
Perhaps Teyes Aus support engineers could look at it and report back on the issue as to when we can expect a fix.
That is if the support engineers are not too busy. :giggle::giggle:

madmax67

Sep 15, 2010
is it restarting immediately after engine off ? I didnt noticed the issue with this firmware. However, i have a battery drain issue , but this is since previous firmwares...

WV1

Jun 9, 2021
is it restarting immediately after engine off ? I didnt noticed the issue with this firmware. However, i have a battery drain issue , but this is since previous firmwares...
It is intermittant. Sometimes after overnight poweroff, other times after a few minutes poweroff. Sometimes it sleeps correctly. Problem introduced by latest firmware upgrade. Lots of complaints on 4PDA of same problem.
Can be fixed by rolling back to previous firmware version.
I would not mind but after restart rather than sleep I lose the tuned am radio station I listen to as it defaults to 87.5 FM until I select the radio station icon where it goes back to my selected radio station.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: marchnz

ayonbaxter

Nov 12, 2012
George Town
Hello all, TEYES Australia is now online. The audience is not just Australia but a more western audience.

XDA members are thorough in their questions and suggestions. Any value adding advice for the site would be greatly appreciated.

Trolls, attacks and off topic commentary will be removed to keep this thread precise and on point for those looking for information.

This thread is not for urgent enquiries that need fast responses. If you have an order number you can contact us directly, if not we will reply in time in here when our schedule permits

Thank you all!
Well, I am pleased to hear this. Maybe this is where I ought to have posted the following request:
I purchased and installed the latest Teyes CC3 head unit with 360 degrees. I ran into an issue with receiving phone calls. I am able to make phone calls perfectly, but when a call is made to the unit it rejects the call, which automatically causes the call to go to voice mail immediately.
Has anyone else had that experience or figured out what is causing this behavior?
I already verify that there is no call forwarding enabled on the SIM and I have proved this by putting the SIM into another device that received all the incoming calls. I have tried the other SIM slots but no joy.

deadeye920

Apr 30, 2022
Well, I am pleased to hear this. Maybe this is where I ought to have posted the following request:
I purchased and installed the latest Teyes CC3 head unit with 360 degrees. I ran into an issue with receiving phone calls. I am able to make phone calls perfectly, but when a call is made to the unit it rejects the call, which automatically causes the call to go to voice mail immediately.
Has anyone else had that experience or figured out what is causing this behavior?
I already verify that there is no call forwarding enabled on the SIM and I have proved this by putting the SIM into another device that received all the incoming calls. I have tried the other SIM slots but no joy.
I’m sure you had a reply to this in the other thread but these units aren’t designed to receive phone calls. It’s more of an android tablet and not an android phone. Connect your phone to the unit to make and receive calls.

Reactions: WV1 and marchnz

Midnighter427

Feb 27, 2023
Hello all, TEYES Australia is now online. The audience is not just Australia but a more western audience.

XDA members are thorough in their questions and suggestions. Any value adding advice for the site would be greatly appreciated.

Trolls, attacks and off topic commentary will be removed to keep this thread precise and on point for those looking for information.

This thread is not for urgent enquiries that need fast responses. If you have an order number you can contact us directly, if not we will reply in time in here when our schedule permits

Thank you all!
Can I use any canbus decoder for example from Alibaba.com made for my car with your head unit. I have the Accord 9 with dual screen.

dimimainz2020

Mar 5, 2023
I Have Recently Installed Teyes on My Civic 8 Gen, my Reverse camara lines are showing but not moving as per steering.

Please Tell How to fix This
Hello,
I had the same problem on my Audi A3 8P.
In the settings for Canbus there were several variants for my car.
I tried to set the other variant for my car.
and all of a sudden it worked...
And suddenly the dynamic lines work when driving backwards.
enjoy playing with it.
But it always has to restart when canbus is changed.
Best regards

Last edited:

dimimainz2020

Mar 5, 2023
It is intermittant. Sometimes after overnight poweroff, other times after a few minutes poweroff. Sometimes it sleeps correctly. Problem introduced by latest firmware upgrade. Lots of complaints on 4PDA of same problem.
Can be fixed by rolling back to previous firmware version.
I would not mind but after restart rather than sleep I lose the tuned am radio station I listen to as it defaults to 87.5 FM until I select the radio station icon where it goes back to my selected radio station.

Not really expecting a positive response from Teyes AUS as he only contributes to forum when he has a new product etc to announce.
I have the same problem with CC3 2K.
I am currently speaking to Teyes Technical Support.
They thought that the voltage on the car battery was 12.6 volts too low when it was stationary, but that's not true, that's normal voltage.
The technician now wants to speak further with Teyes engineers about this problem.

dimimainz2020

Mar 5, 2023
yes, with CC3 this problem, with downgrade to penultimate version, will be solved, but with CC3 2K there is only one version.
You have to wait for the update.
The 2K also has other problems with working split screen and Google Maps.

Last edited by a moderator:

ratedEVO4G

Jun 22, 2010
I have the new CC3 2k and I'm having issues with the install in my 2010 Infiniti G37 sedan. There's a small speaker on the CC3s wiring harness to the cabox that that a long constant beep after the HU is on for about 10 secs. Any idea what the issue cold be?

pjo12345

Jan 17, 2007
Rostock
Hello! I am now also the owner of a Teyes CC3 head unit. I'm having a few issues and I'm hoping that with the help of the community I can resolve them. My car is a Chrysler 300 C (2007)

• When I select my Chrysler 300c in the Canbus settings (RZC->Chrysler->300C->2007-2011), the buttons on the steering wheel do not work. Only when I change the settings to: BNR->Jeep->All->BNR.HIGH.AMP. Why?
  • Google Maps: The font is very small during navigation. You can hardly read it. Can the font be enlarged?
  • Radio app: I think that with activated RDS the automatic frequency change does not work. AF is on.

Are there any solutions? Thanks.

regards pjo12345

marchnz

Nov 26, 2012
NZ
Hello! I am now also the owner of a Teyes CC3 head unit. I'm having a few issues and I'm hoping that with the help of the community I can resolve them. My car is a Chrysler 300 C (2007)

• When I select my Chrysler 300c in the Canbus settings (RZC->Chrysler->300C->2007-2011), the buttons on the steering wheel do not work. Only when I change the settings to: BNR->Jeep->All->BNR.HIGH.AMP. Why?
  • Google Maps: The font is very small during navigation. You can hardly read it. Can the font be enlarged?
  • Radio app: I think that with activated RDS the automatic frequency change does not work. AF is on.

regards pjo12345
What did teyes support suggest, what was tried

WV1

Jun 9, 2021

regards pjo12345
In answer to your first question if it works on that setting then that's great at least it works on a setting and you will not get an answer as to why.
Google maps is fixed at what it displays. Try another navigation program such as waze to see if any better
As to the last question yes you can ask Teyes. Good luck getting an answer.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thank you all!
    The OP had a discussion with us and it was decided that he will not be permitted to sell here but offer technical support only. So anything connected to prices, comparisons with other units/manufacturers etc will be outside the understanding.

Guys, why don't we take him at face value and see whether he is offering support or not? I agree that the reputation of resellers has taken a beating but why don't we give him a chance? Even if he is able to resolve some issues of atleast some users, his being on XDA would be justified.

I hope you all understand that it was in the interest of the users that it was decided to permit him to operate here.

Moderator Announcement

This is a thread regarding technical support or solving of technical problems ONLY! No references to sales, prices, comparisons, orders, consumer rights etc. are accepted and off-topic in this thread. The thread has been cleaned in this respect.

@TEYESAustralia Even if users raise questions on those issues, I'd appreciate if YOU tell them that no such information will be provided in the thread.

Regards
    Oswald Boelcke
    Senior Moderator
    Moderator Announcement

This thread has been cleaned already multiple times - and I just did it again! The scope of this thread has been clearly defined and announced. If somebody doesn't like these left and right arcs or the thread, please just move on without posting. I've also removed (hopefully) all links and references to a specific Russian phone related website (not affiliated with XDA at all), other social media and commercial websites. XDA is not just another social media; it's a privately owned website that runs based on its own Forum Rules implemented by the site owners. If someone is unhappy with the rules, please contact the site owner or administrators. If you're unable to accept a thread's existence, please just report the thread or contact any moderator privately but don't post your disagreement in a thread.

I've now subscribed to this thread and will monitor it closely. I reserve the right to temporarily or permanently revoke write permissions in this thread from any poster whose post is not in line with the forum rules and the above quoted guidance.

Regards
    Oswald Boelcke
    Senior Moderator

I have not had a problem with google login, please contact me in PM to discuss

The market has moved towards completely buttonless, looks alot better too. In regards to you subaru, contact me in PM to discuss.
    thank you

Hello, please send me a DM with a picture of your dash and confirm model year.

Thank you

Can you send some links to my inbox to these reviews for the issues you state for the Honda accord euro 8?

gremlin190 and ejacobs, in regards to this issue, please provide your whatsapp numbers in PM

Thank you

Hello we need to speak to engineer regarding this issue, I believe we spoke on another mode. If your having trouble getting in contact pass me your whatsapp number in private.

sorry for the late response

Hello sorry this is not monitored, best way is by email and phone. Sometimes we get to busy and myself have been unwell for weeks but now recovering.
    Email me so I have your contact
    It is found on our website, there is one other dealing with similar issue to yours. thank you

You may need a forced firmware reset
    contact
    @TEYESAustralia Please provide your support here in the thread and refrain from attempts to drag members to whatever private means. Only public support helps all XDA members. A thread that doesn't provide this public support is eventually going to be closed.
    I've removed every link I found to your commercial website. Please don't use it in this thread.
    Can we have an admin corroborate if this is true? We don't need the details of what was talked about, just whether the above is true. Also, I found a picture of the Teyes engineering team discussing all mentioned software issues.
    View attachment 5246243
    The OP had a discussion with us and it was decided that he will not be permitted to sell here but offer technical support only. So anything connected to prices, comparisons with other units/manufacturers etc will be outside the understanding.

Guys, why don't we take him at face value and see whether he is offering support or not? I agree that the reputation of resellers has taken a beating but why don't we give him a chance? Even if he is able to resolve some issues of atleast some users, his being on XDA would be justified.

I hope you all understand that it was in the interest of the users that it was decided to permit him to operate here.
    MOD ACTION:

Thread cleaned.

I have said this before and I will say it again.

This thread is allowed for tech support of the products. Any post not relevant to that is off topic and will be removed.

Next time it happens, there may be harsher reactions because we can't be simply cleaning threads of off topic posts.

And once anyone reports a post as violative of the Rules, please stop responding to that post in the thread. If you do not, it becomes difficult to identify the offender and initiate action.

Please cooperate so that all the users have a pleasant experience here.

Thank you.
    {Mod edit: Quoted post has been deleted}

I'm an Australian buyer who has just purchased and received a CC3 through Teyes Australia. I sent Dan from Teyes Australia numerous emails with questions and he always answered within hours. I never expected that he would stock in Australia the thousands of possible wiring and facia kits. His contact details and phone number are all over the Teyes Aus website.

One of the main concerns I had was the facia for my 2017 Kia Soul. There are two available and the one for the Australian spec Soul showed two extra cutouts that I didn't need. He was straight onto the supplier/warehouse in China to check the stock and had a photo of my facia back that very evening. It was perfect.

There are two possible radios in the series 2 Soul and two possible wiring plugs. The kit was delivered with both possible plugs which made basic install really easy.

I am going to chase Dan up with a couple of improvement requests. I hope that with his contacts back in China that he might be able to get a result.
    - the ability to export video files from the dashcam DVR to the hard drive or a USB stick
    - how do I get Australian radio icons added to the radio unit. It appears to be based on gps coordinates. Do I specify Sydney NSW, or my specific outer suburb location. ?

My overall impression of Dan from Teyes is 5 out of 5. The local logistics company they use only gets a 2 out of 5. It sat in limbo in Australia for nearly 2 weeks before being delivered. Their website said they attempted delivery once but I was home all day and they didn't. When it finally turned up it was in a small sedan hatch packed to the roof with boxes. Not at all professional.

My thoughts on the CC3 ? It is excellent. It looks fantastic in my Soul and a vast improvement. Everything works well. I modified the wiring to use my existing 6 volt rear view camera but the resolution looks pretty sh@t on the high res screen. My next project might be to retrofit the new camera to the existing moulding in the rear hatch.