TEYES CC3

gordgelin

Aug 1, 2009
For those interested, offset 0x0ECE70 in fytdata is where the Carlink activation data is held.
i have successfully activated wireless carplay on teyes but it seems it is not enough just to have carlink app activated for it to work. Android Auto works just fine over usb, but iphone tries to connect via bt with no success. something else is missing probably.

Does it really work on joying?

carplay.jpg

Last edited:

Penny74

Jan 25, 2021
Hi guy, Nice crew!!
I have one little problem about the main screen of the CC3! In the front up/left corner (Mp3) don't appear the photo tag of the mp3 (that are visible in specific page) Why?? There is a specific info for the picture? I've deleted the original mp3 in the HD (that picture appear) and for me is not possible to analize it!!

ricanxd

Nov 7, 2011
Hi guy, Nice crew!!
I have one little problem about the main screen of the CC3! In the front up/left corner (Mp3) don't appear the photo tag of the mp3 (that are visible in specific page) Why?? There is a specific info for the picture? I've deleted the original mp3 in the HD (that picture appear) and for me is not possible to analize it!!
You don't get album art when using bluetooth

tubitubi

Jul 25, 2015
According to some russian translation, you need a "canbus" module so car's factory functions work. Does such come in the package? I want to buy HU for 2016 RAV4 hybrid. Anyone have experience with that car how factory functions work? Original reverse camera, energy monitor, AC controls, and such. I tried to contact TEYES but it's been quiet...

I'm battling between this and Dasaita PX6 MAX10 thingy. This seems more modern and cooler, but the Dasaita seems like a complete plug and play package with canbus included and more non-russian videos that confirm that everything works :p

borutapl

Jan 4, 2021
According to some russian translation, you need a "canbus" module so car's factory functions work. Does such come in the package? I want to buy HU for 2016 RAV4 hybrid. Anyone have experience with that car how factory functions work? Original reverse camera, energy monitor, AC controls, and such. I tried to contact TEYES but it's been quiet...

I'm battling between this and Dasaita PX6 MAX10 thingy. This seems more modern and cooler, but the Dasaita seems like a complete plug and play package with canbus included and more non-russian videos that confirm that everything works :p
I got my unit with canbus. On aliexpress you just have to find one that is listed for your car model. In the settings of the canbus you would have to play a litle to find right one for your car as automakers apparently make different versions for different markets.

tubitubi

Jul 25, 2015
I got my unit with canbus. On aliexpress you just have to find one that is listed for your car model. In the settings of the canbus you would have to play a litle to find right one for your car as automakers apparently make different versions for different markets.
Thanks, interesting! What car do you have? Did the item description in aliexpress tell it is included for you? Because for RAV4 there is no mention of it. Also the russian translations seem to suggest it is not included.
Here https://cc3.teyes.ru/en/canbus.html they tell the settings, and as I understood, for RAV4 2016 it would be the "Raise (RZC)" box, but it doesn't actually say is it included nor where one could buy it (didn't find one on aliexpress/amazon/anywhere).

Btw, what is the boot time of this? Cold boot/warm boot

Last edited:

MirageB.

Jan 28, 2021
Which of these three head units Teyes S PRO Plus, CC2 Plus, or CC3 has the best sound quality from the optical output? I plan to connect an external DSP processor via an optical input. The emphasis is on the best sound quality of the optical connection. Does anyone have a similar installation? Thanks.

borutapl

Jan 4, 2021
Thanks, interesting! What car do you have? Did the item description in aliexpress tell it is included for you? Because for RAV4 there is no mention of it. Also the russian translations seem to suggest it is not included.
Here https://cc3.teyes.ru/en/canbus.html they tell the settings, and as I understood, for RAV4 2016 it would be the "Raise (RZC)" box, but it doesn't actually say is it included nor where one could buy it (didn't find one on aliexpress/amazon/anywhere).

Btw, what is the boot time of this? Cold boot/warm boot
I have 2019 Highlander. Picture below showes canbus module that is included.

Attachments

maratoneta

Apr 9, 2009
Ciao a tutti, ho acquistato anche io il CC3 per la mia Hyundai IX35.
Volevo solo sapere se è possibile modificare la schermata Home a mio piacimento. Ad esempio è possibile togliere il riquadro grande dove c'è l'autovettura? In sostanza quello cerchiato in rosso nella foto allegata.
Se non si ha il dvr lo trovo inutile.
Grazie

Attachments

borutapl

Jan 4, 2021
Ciao a tutti, ho acquistato anche io il CC3 per la mia Hyundai IX35.
Volevo solo sapere se è possibile modificare la schermata Home a mio piacimento. Ad esempio è possibile togliere il riquadro grande dove c'è l'autovettura? In sostanza quello cerchiato in rosso nella foto allegata.
Se non si ha il dvr lo trovo inutile.
Grazie
Ciao Mmaratoneta
You can for example install Google Maps and have it displayed in that spot.

maratoneta

Apr 9, 2009
[QUOTE = "borutapl, post: 84385535, membro: 11377373"]
Ciao Mmaratoneta
Ad esempio, puoi installare Google Maps e visualizzarlo in quel punto.
[/ CITAZIONE]
Ciao, grazie per la risposta. Non si può sostituire, ad esempio, con un orologio grande?