TEYES CC3

JMM44700

Jun 17, 2018
Orvault
Hola, nuevo en el foro, espero ayudar tanto como sea posible. En este momento tengo una tarjeta SIM insertada, el cc3 detecta la tarjeta, ya que aparece H + en la parte superior izquierda, pero al ingresar una nueva apn y guardar los datos indica lo siguiente: la configuración del nombre del punto de acceso no está tan disponible para este usuario.
¿Alguien tuvo este problema y logró resolverlo? Gracias.
I was in this case, my sim card II (from the Multi Sim option) did not work on the CC3, although it was OK on my connected watch. I switched with the Sim I of the smartphone, and now both work. But the BT phone application only works in bluetooth. I don't know if there is a 3/4 G phone app

Rap Rogue

Feb 7, 2021
Hi All,
Anyone know if CC3 has valid IMEI numbers registered on GSMA?
Anatel (regulatory agency on brazil) just blocked (I think auto block) the 4G of guy on youtube because they're thinking it's a 'pirate' smartphone. They say they don't block devices with valid IMEI's from GSMA, but...

Ravvar

May 29, 2016
No. But I created an application for this purpose.
Ow! It sounds great! Now I can order Teyes ;) (why are you not localize it at least on english? ;) ).

It will hold a split state after wake up.
Hmm, I asked Teyes on WhatsApp three days ago about this and they told that it will not hold split state :rolleyes: (or they don't understand me ;) )

It supports the factory 360 systems only.
So when someone doesnt have facory system the only way is to buy 360 system separately (that ones with controller and ugly remote to switch between views)? It's a bit weird that a HU of a class like this doesn't have additional 360 cams natively support while inferior HU do. :unsure:
Teyes told me "support, but we don't have built-in 360 system"...

And two more questons:
1. Is Google Assistant works on CC2/CC3 somehow? I know they have its own paid voice system, but only in ENG and RU, I need polish ;P.
2. Is apps like Automate or Tasker works on Teyes? How about accidentally battery drain by night when run some scripts?

PS.
Do you have or plan more Teyes mods? ;)

Last edited:

KёniG

Mar 28, 2020
why are you not localize it at least on english? ;)
I just released it. And I did not expect there are non-Russian users :) App has a few switches, it should not be a trouble. I can help here before English is not added)
Do you have or plan more Teyes mods?
I have several ideas. One of it is TWRP manager. TWRP is not published yet but it is around the corner.

"support, but we don't have built-in 360 system"...
If so there are 360 systems worked on UIS7862. But Teyes haven't an app for it and any experience is on your own risk.
they have its own paid voice system
It is free for 5* aliexpress feedback.
Is apps like Automate or Tasker works on Teyes?
They are work.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ravvar

vchyuan

Oct 21, 2019
Hello everybody, i did successful replaced the bootanimation for teyes cc3 HU.
Anybody have idea is there possible to have sound as well. Any guideline to refer to? Thanks in advance. attached the video bootanimation that my car owned

Attachments

ludditefornow

Nov 29, 2017
I'm pleasantly surprised to see that the CC3 receiving Galileo satellites. Did some one noticed this too?
I did. I have a Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro with excellent and accurate GPS. I hope these 7862 models do as well. I ordered a non- Teyes model last week and it is due to arrive this week apparently. I will have time to install on Saturday hopefully. GPS will be the first thing I check seriously.

JMM44700

Jun 17, 2018
Orvault
I'm pleasantly surprised to see that the CC3 receiving Galileo satellites. Did some one noticed this too?
I live in France. With 3D Fix on CC3, I only receive two “Galileo” satellites. The constellation Galileo is far from complete. Browser apps should be designed for this as well. Which doesn't seem to be the case for most of them

J'habite en France. Avec 3D Fix sur CC3, je ne reçois que deux satellites «Galileo». La constellation Galilée est loin d'être complète.
Les applications de navigateur doivent également être conçues pour cela. Ce qui ne semble pas le cas pour la plupart d'entre eux

Last edited by a moderator:

Flemischguy

Dec 15, 2014
Antwerp
[QUOTE = "Flemischguy, message: 84549135, membre: 6246726"]
Je suis agréablement surpris de voir que le CC3 reçoit les satellites Galileo. Est-ce que quelqu'un a remarqué cela aussi?
[/CITATION]
J'habite en France. Avec 3D Fix sur CC3, je ne reçois que deux satellites «Galileo». La constellation Galilée est loin d'être complète.
Les applications de navigateur doivent également être conçues pour cela. Ce qui ne semble pas le cas pour la plupart d'entre eux
Thanks for the reaction, but can you please react in English so everyone can follow.

My CC3 here, sees 4 of the 7 Galileo satellites, and i live at the dutch border.
B.T.W. were in the car, did you install your GPS antenna?
Nevertheless, it's nice to know, that this unit is future proof at this point

Last edited:

amiseh

May 20, 2014
Hi Guys,

today I have installed CC3 in my car. device is great but after playing a little bit with it I have few questions:
1. if is possible to replace teyes voice assistant activated with the button on the wheel with google assistant?

2. How can I import icons of radio stations in my country? I have found a pack of icons on skoda webpage. Maybe it will be ok also for cc3 navigation? Can you help me with import this? Here is a link to the package https://az749841.vo.msecnd.net/site...41709648.564e6ee0cce8f9832bca51c541709648.rar

3. Is it normal that when I’m updating some application via Teyes app after installing something and trying to install second or third update after installation system is asking again if I want to install once again application which was already updated while ago?

4. is there any way to connect somehow factory mic to the cc3 radio?

5. is possible to have native wireless carplay on this device or the only way is buying some additional USB kit?

6. if it goes about firmware full update - should I create everytime USB key to update my CC3 unit or maybe the same thing I can do with Teyes app where I can see new versions of some components?

Last edited:

amiseh

May 20, 2014
No. But I created an application for this purpose. It has Russian only but just turn on the first switch and press a bottom button. And install MusicProxy :)

It will hold a split state after wake up.

It supports the factory 360 systems only.
Dear KёniG,

can You tell me please where I can find this WidgetUpdater app because on Google Play I cannot find it :( can You also tell me please if I really need to install also UDT System Manager to protect WidgetUpdater to not be killed during Standby? on 4pda I saw some discussion about it but becuase it was in Russian and I'm not fluent in this language so I decided to ask You here about it :)

THX a lot for any feedback!

Flemischguy

Dec 15, 2014
Antwerp
Hi Guys,

today I have installed CC3 in my car. device is great but after playing a little bit with it I have few questions:
1. if is possible to replace teyes voice assistant activated with the button on the wheel with google assistant?

2. How can I import icons of radio stations in my country? I have found a pack of icons on skoda webpage. Maybe it will be ok also for cc3 navigation? Can you help me with import this? Here is a link to the package https://az749841.vo.msecnd.net/site...41709648.564e6ee0cce8f9832bca51c541709648.rar

3. Is it normal that when I’m updating some application via Teyes app after installing something and trying to install second or third update after installation system is asking again if I want to install once again application which was already updated while ago?

4. is there any way to connect somehow factory mic to the cc3 radio?

5. is possible to have native wireless carplay on this device or the only way is buying some additional USB kit?
Upload your logos to this site https://teyes.ru/radio/

KёniG

Mar 28, 2020
where I can find this WidgetUpdater app because on Google Play I cannot find it :(
Hello. Here is the direct link. If you do not see the app, please tell me where are you from? So I could check if your country is somehow forbidden.

if I really need to install also UDT System Manager to protect WidgetUpdater to not be killed during Standby?
Yes. Actually UDT System Manager is not required but you need any NoKill. I just like UDT app because it has MusicProxy integration.
By the way MusicProxy is required because it is one application with WidgetUpdater. I separated them to fit 4PDA and GooglePlay requirements.

Last edited:
Reactions: Flemischguy

amiseh

May 20, 2014
Hello. Here is the direct link. If you do not see the app, please tell me where are you from? So I could check if your country is somehow forbidden.

Yes. Actually UDT System Manager is not required but you need any NoKill. I just like UDT app because it has MusicProxy integration.
By the way MusicProxy is required because it is one application with WidgetUpdater. I separated them to fit 4PDA and GooglePlay requirements.
THX a lot! will check it tomorrow :) have a good night!

~WindzStriker~

Jan 12, 2012
Singapore
I have a CC2 Plus, just a quick question, besides the built in launcher designs, I cant seems to specify which Apps I want the main page to display as shortcuts.

I long press an App on main screen page, and it has nothing.

Please advise if this is actually possible.

amiseh

May 20, 2014

I have installed WidgetUpdater (MusicProxy was already installed previously) and unfortunately still don't have neither any graphics nor any songs information on the music widget located on the main screen :( the buttons previos/next work and can change the spotify songs but there is no any graphic and song information :(

any ideas why?

amiseh

May 20, 2014
Please share WidgetUpdater main window. You need grant notification permission by the first switch and press the bottom button.

KёniG! You are my Master!!!

after Your suggestions everything started to work like a charm :)

BTW can You tell me one thing? I have noticed that when the engine/ignition is OFF almost every one or two minutes I'm getting such a AirCondition status notification... even without touching anything becasue as I said engine is OFF. any ideas? photo below/in attachment

1614254078440.png