TEYES CC3

Search This thread

amiseh

May 20, 2014
Guys,

another topic. on the 4pda forum I have found that it's possible to have radars on the display in reverse... in my touareg I have factory proximity sensors at the back but don't have such a thing in my CC3. do You think that can I try to install package which is available on 4pda forum -> CC3_20201225_Touareg-2017_CanBus-Park_radar.zip and will have the same like below? or something similiar?

1614254368975.png

amiseh

May 20, 2014
I turned off this window at all. It is annoying. It appears when any climate CAN command received, not only when you change its settings.

sorry for stupid question but can You tell me please how to disable it?

THX for everything. I owe You a beer or two so please let me know how can I send them to You :)

amiseh

May 20, 2014
Guys,

another topic. on the 4pda forum I have found that it's possible to have radars on the display in reverse... in my touareg I have factory proximity sensors at the back but don't have such a thing in my CC3. do You think that can I try to install package which is available on 4pda forum -> CC3_20201225_Touareg-2017_CanBus-Park_radar.zip and will have the same like below? or something similiar?

View attachment 5232523

OK one more thing. I have noticed that I can enable radar (front/rear proximity sensors) in the factory settings menu.... BUT unfortunately it doesn't work for me :(

does this mean that I have just and only audio notifications and the sensors are not giving anything to the CANBUS and this is why I missed it?? do I need some additional interface to add to the factory's sensors to have such a feature like on the picture?

amiseh

May 20, 2014
Guys,

do You think that it would be possible to have on the car's speedometer dashboard information about name of the radio station and/or RDS information? (BTW do You know if is it possible to have bigger font for RDS information on radio application?)

and what about navigation? it would be very nice to have here navigation commands like turn left in 500 meters, etc...

1614268725831.png

surfer63

May 4, 2010
Zwolle
hvdwolf.github.io
do You think that it would be possible to have on the car's speedometer dashboard information about name of the radio station and/or RDS information?
(BTW do You know if is it possible to have bigger font for RDS information on radio application?)

and what about navigation? it would be very nice to have here navigation commands like turn left in 500 meters, etc...
No, currently not.
Yes, when using a mod. mods are available on several locations. or you create one yourself using a different layout and font.
No, currently not.

1 and 3: You need much better CANbus integration than is now possible. So no: it will not work.

Last edited:

Flemischguy

Dec 15, 2014
Antwerp
No, currently not.
Yes, when using a mod. mods are available on several locations. or your create one yourself using a different layout and font.
No, currently not.

1 and 3: You need much better CANbus integration than is now possible. So no: it will not work.

I'm must confess, i'm not that bright to build or modify a layout or font. Can you share some of those several locations? TEYES has its own server were you can upload theradio station logos, but thats time consuming and the layout of the TEYES FM radio itself is terrible ugly with tini tiny RDS fonts.

amiseh

May 20, 2014
Guys,

I have a question because I was able to download icons into my cc3 unit (before of course I uploaded them via Teyes webpage) and everything seemed to work OK until rebooting radio.
I could see the icons but after rebooting device icons are missing and I’m not able to download them by clicking refresh button :(

Any ideas how to fix it? right now I cannot download icons by pressing refresh button. it seems like it would be one time process only...

THX for any feedback.

amiseh

May 20, 2014
No, currently not.
Yes, when using a mod. mods are available on several locations. or your create one yourself using a different layout and font.
No, currently not.

Hi surfer63,

THX a lot for Your reply. can You tell me please where I can find such a mod or layout which I could modify on my own?

on 4pda I found some modification patches for original radio app but I'm a little bit afraid if it will work and if I will be able to recover original app if mod will not be OK for me...

pawex

May 23, 2018
Hi everyone i know this is not related to this topic a lot but i thought its probably still worth asking
Basically i ordered the CC3 unit for my astra and its been shipped last sunday and since monday the tracking status hasnt changed at all it says " DWE Shen Zhen Package has been released from warehouse "
I paid for 7-12 days delivery but as it stands now it looks like its not moving at all ? Did anyone ordered from them through alibaba ??

ricanxd

Nov 7, 2011
Hi everyone i know this is not related to this topic a lot but i thought its probably still worth asking
Basically i ordered the CC3 unit for my astra and its been shipped last sunday and since monday the tracking status hasnt changed at all it says " DWE Shen Zhen Package has been released from warehouse "
I paid for 7-12 days delivery but as it stands now it looks like its not moving at all ? Did anyone ordered from them through alibaba ??
From my experiences you will get long periods of no status updates. I personally didn't order directly though Alibaba, or pay for quick shipping though.

Flemischguy

Dec 15, 2014
Antwerp
That's normal, that was also the case with me, after 10 or 11 days i received the box containing the radio and all its accessories in, and on the status page, the box still seems to be in china.

surfer63

May 4, 2010
Zwolle
hvdwolf.github.io
For your uis7862 mods:

In general: Use this thread for your search for all kind of SPRO(+)/CC2(+)/CC3/Kingbeats K2 topics.

Of course everything is in russian, but use Google translate or somthing else to read it.

Mods for your 7862 radio:
https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=936715&st=32280#entry101728145

If you want to download from 4pda you need to register. There are several ways to do this for all those users not being able to read russian cyrillic (that includes me). Google for "register on 4pda", where the phone app method is probably the easiest one.

And there there is the russian "United Developers Team" site (also in English), which contains a lot of mods for radios, launchers, the UDT system manager, info, etcetera.

Last edited:
Reactions: amiseh and ricanxd

surfer63

May 4, 2010
Zwolle
hvdwolf.github.io
on 4pda I found some modification patches for original radio app but I'm a little bit afraid if it will work and if I will be able to recover original app if mod will not be OK for me...

It is all described on 4pda. And for Sofia/PX5/sc9853i here on XDA in my threads (see my signature). And when I install mods, I also always have the original to flash that immedately in case of problems.
Flashing radio mods, BT mods, mediaplayer mods, video player mods are fine or not. Either they work or they don't and you simply flash the original apk back.

Flashing the system server apk can sometimes have strange side effects. If you use a good mod: no problem at all. If you are a modder (like I am) and you make a mistake, you might have a soft brick or malfunctioning system. In that case you flash the original main server apk back. But at least twice I had to do a clean system flash to recover.

Last edited:
Reactions: amiseh

pawex

May 23, 2018
That's normal, that was also the case with me, after 10 or 11 days i received the box containing the radio and all its accessories in, and on the status page, the box still seems to be in china.
Thanks this real put me at ease , what country you from? I heard here in UK you first recive the letter to pay the import duty etc and then they will deliver ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Teyes announced another CC3 update for April 2021, here is the translated changelog.

The following important updates are expected to be released for the CC3 software at the end of April.
    The new version will add the following features:

1.Added Cam REC software. With this application, you can record from a rear view camera. The recording files are saved to a flash card.

2.Added TEYES YAHU, the world's first 3D music player for the automotive industry (due to technical complexity, work may not be completed in April).

3.In the device settings, a function has been added to change the screen brightness depending on the time of sunrise and sunset.

4.The system version has been updated. Fixed the issue of crashing the Google Play app in some areas.

5.Added setting for the sensitivity level of voice commands. If you feel that certain keywords easily trigger voice commands, you can lower the sensitivity level. In addition to Russian and English, a voice control function has been added for 7 countries.

6.Added CAR LINK software which supports Android Auto via wired connection and Car Play via wired and wireless connection. Please note that CARPLAY only supports this feature on CC3 devices released in 2021. Android Auto has no limits. For CARPLAY wired connection, you must use the original iPhone USB cable. When using CARPLAY wirelessly, make sure the mobile phone is connected via Bluetooth.

7.Updated EQ software and added a phase switch. The volume and sound effects of the subwoofer change according to the volume of the head unit.

8.Added a new layout for the main screen, as well as automatic switching between day and night modes. From the home screen, you can directly speed dial, view driving data, compass and GPS information. The 4 main music players can be switched with one key. Redesigned and increased image size when viewed in picture-in-picture mode.

9Optimized software for making Bluetooth phone calls. Added a choice of avatars in favorite contacts. Opened data synchronization with the main interface.

10.Added TEYES RADIO and private internet station. Musical compositions can be downloaded and shared through the site mp3.teyes.ru

11.Steering Wheel Key Customization Tutorial has been added for multiple languages.

12.Added automatic OTA update function. In the future, we will provide 2 update methods: manual download update and automatic update.

13.Added multi-finger touch control function. To find out how to use this feature, please see the personal settings section.

14.Added the ability to slide the application menu to the right side of the screen. Swiping from below returns to the previous level. The function is supported no matter which interface you are in!
    With the key 1 and key 2 wires, could I connect them to a new, separate cluster of buttons to gain additional functionality? What date is sent on key 1 and 2 wires? Is it just binary / high low? How are each of the buttons differentiated if it just analog binary signal?

Do you have any links for further reading?
    It is a more or less standardized resistive network of this type
    Yep, that's the one. There's lots of solutions, this one seems pretty straight forward :
    , if that doesn't do it for yah, this is similar just in a different approach to the steps

I'll give BT tethering a shot and report back whenever I get the units installed, but I'm not holding out much hope.
    Thank you.

I am still not decided yet, but the two options that I am weighing on are between Navifly 7862 4+64 or Teyes CC3 4x64.
    I guess you did alot of research before you about your unit (by the which CC3 unit you bought?).
    As far as I know they are made by the same company, FYT, the main difference is the software they put on them and the support they give them afterwards with bug fixes and updates. There are several companies using the same basic hardware, Joying, Seicane, Xtrons, etc.
    The Teyes is the more expensive of them, but from what I could tell had more development behind it. For my 2016 Nissan Maxima I got the 6G ram 128G rom CC3 and for my wife's 2011 Hyundai Tucson I got a 4G ram 64G rom CC2+ . She barely drives it and I just wanted to have something not too slow, so the CC2+ (being just as fast as the CC3, same SoC) was good enough. I just saw they were handed off to UPS, so.. progress on delivery.
    Yeeees !!! SORTED ! Here is my explanation and sorry for my bad English...

In reality , I had two differents problems with this back up view .

The 1st one was the rear view who disappeared of the screen like my video after 5 seconds when the engine was running : for that issue , I had put a relay to give the reverse signal to the radio , it seems that this have stabilised a bit the tension and this problem is resolved now and camera view open and close as soon as I put the rear gear or not ! Here is the diagram I use : 30 = battery+ of the radio plug / 85 = ground of the radio plug / 86 = to the + coming from the reverse light / 87 = to the reserve-back signal wire of the radio ( G5 brown wire on this fu...g TEYES CC3 ) .

For the 2nd problem of flickering , I had put the fakra/rca adapter at the rear near the taillight and drive thru a high end triple isolated RCA to the to radio camera rca yellow plug passing by the floor and not the roof to separate the wire of lights who give interferences/parasite to the fakra original one wire ! No flickering anymore ! 😎 I hope it can help some Vito friends 😉
    Teyes announced another CC3 update for April 2021, here is the translated changelog.

The following important updates are expected to be released for the CC3 software at the end of April.
    The new version will add the following features:

1.Added Cam REC software. With this application, you can record from a rear view camera. The recording files are saved to a flash card.

2.Added TEYES YAHU, the world's first 3D music player for the automotive industry (due to technical complexity, work may not be completed in April).

3.In the device settings, a function has been added to change the screen brightness depending on the time of sunrise and sunset.

4.The system version has been updated. Fixed the issue of crashing the Google Play app in some areas.

5.Added setting for the sensitivity level of voice commands. If you feel that certain keywords easily trigger voice commands, you can lower the sensitivity level. In addition to Russian and English, a voice control function has been added for 7 countries.

6.Added CAR LINK software which supports Android Auto via wired connection and Car Play via wired and wireless connection. Please note that CARPLAY only supports this feature on CC3 devices released in 2021. Android Auto has no limits. For CARPLAY wired connection, you must use the original iPhone USB cable. When using CARPLAY wirelessly, make sure the mobile phone is connected via Bluetooth.

7.Updated EQ software and added a phase switch. The volume and sound effects of the subwoofer change according to the volume of the head unit.

8.Added a new layout for the main screen, as well as automatic switching between day and night modes. From the home screen, you can directly speed dial, view driving data, compass and GPS information. The 4 main music players can be switched with one key. Redesigned and increased image size when viewed in picture-in-picture mode.

9Optimized software for making Bluetooth phone calls. Added a choice of avatars in favorite contacts. Opened data synchronization with the main interface.

10.Added TEYES RADIO and private internet station. Musical compositions can be downloaded and shared through the site mp3.teyes.ru

11.Steering Wheel Key Customization Tutorial has been added for multiple languages.

12.Added automatic OTA update function. In the future, we will provide 2 update methods: manual download update and automatic update.

13.Added multi-finger touch control function. To find out how to use this feature, please see the personal settings section.

14.Added the ability to slide the application menu to the right side of the screen. Swiping from below returns to the previous level. The function is supported no matter which interface you are in!
    With the key 1 and key 2 wires, could I connect them to a new, separate cluster of buttons to gain additional functionality? What date is sent on key 1 and 2 wires? Is it just binary / high low? How are each of the buttons differentiated if it just analog binary signal?

Do you have any links for further reading?
    It is a more or less standardized resistive network of this type
    For those interested, offset 0x0ECE70 in fytdata is where the Carlink activation data is held.
    I want wipe dalvik cache.but I dont know how
    unpack this to usb stick and plug into HU usb port, just like usual firmware update. it will clear cache
    There is no difference between CC3 and CC2+/SPRO+ besides the board layout and the added ADI 1701 DSP in addition to the existing ROHM32107. Also has a proper control for controlling the fan. The others you had to enable the amplifier to power it on. All this information can be found on 4PDA.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone