TEYES CC3

Search This thread

Flemischguy

Dec 15, 2014
Antwerp
Thanks this real put me at ease , what country you from? I heard here in UK you first recive the letter to pay the import duty etc and then they will deliver ?
I'm from Antwerp, Belgium and had to pay import duty of 100 Euro or 86.74 GBP. I got an SMS with a link from FedEx to pay, after 40 minutes the package was delivered

Last edited:

Dominisg

Feb 28, 2021
Hi guys. I have a Teyes Tpro for Chevrolet Cruze. It was working quite nice untill I decided to install four updated apks Teyes provides here. Now I don't have sound even. I'm attaching screenshot where you can see, that MCU software is unrecognised, does it mean sth? Tbh I would appreciate if you tell me how to convince this head unit to work just like before :)

Attachments

• IMG_20210227_201106.jpg
    IMG_20210227_201106.jpg
    341.3 KB · Views: 75

amiseh

May 20, 2014
It is all described on 4pda. And for Sofia/PX5/sc9853i here on XDA in my threads (see my signature). And when I install mods, I also always have the original to flash that immedately in case of problems.
Flashing or radio mods, BT mods, mediaplayer mods, video player mods are no problem or not. Either they word or they don't and you simply flash the original apk back.

Flashing the system server apk can sometimes have strange side effects. If you use a good mod: no problem at all. If you are a modder (like I am) and you make a mistake, you might have a soft brick or malfunctioning system. In that case you flash the original main server apk back. But at least twice I had to do a clean system flash to recover.

THX a lot surfer63. for Your explanation. have a great day!

Flemischguy

Dec 15, 2014
Antwerp
Hi guys. I have a Teyes Tpro for Chevrolet Cruze. It was working quite nice untill I decided to install four updated apks Teyes provides here. Now I don't have sound even. I'm attaching screenshot where you can see, that MCU software is unrecognised, does it mean sth? Tbh I would appreciate if you tell me how to convince this head unit to work just like before :)
Did you have problems with your head unit before the update?
On theire page they say "Note: If there are no problems in GU and CANBUS operation, please do not install the update from the four files above." (after translation with google translate ofcourse)
Contact TEYES and ask them for the previous GU and CANBUS updates.

drake.wind

Aug 7, 2017
Hello guys,

I have questions about the CC3 UI.

- Can you interact with the map widget on the homescreen like search/type destination, zoom in/out on the CC3 without leaving the homescreen? (Or does touching the map widget open the app in fullscreen?)

- Does it work with HERE WeGo Maps?

- Does any of the widgets on homescreen support Spotify or YouTube music?

- Does Picture-In-Picture work or Draw over apps work?

- What is the cold boot speed, 30 seconds?

Appreciate any help

Last edited:

ricanxd

Nov 7, 2011
Hello guys,

I have questions about the CC3 UI.

- Can you interact with the map widget on the homescreen like search/type destination, zoom in/out on the CC3 without leaving the homescreen? (Or does touching the map widget open the app in fullscreen?)

- Does it work with HERE WeGo Maps?

- Does any of the widgets on homescreen support Spotify or YouTube music?

- Does Picture-In-Picture work or Draw over apps work?

- What is the cold boot speed, 30 seconds?

Appreciate any help
Yes you can interact with app. Yes video pip works

Reactions: drake.wind

Dominisg

Feb 28, 2021
Did you have problems with your head unit before the update?
On theire page they say "Note: If there are no problems in GU and CANBUS operation, please do not install the update from the four files above." (after translation with google translate ofcourse)
Contact TEYES and ask them for the previous GU and CANBUS updates.

I translated it after the update. I assumed that always it is sth they could improve. Do you have any tips on how to contact them? I wrote on WhatsApp, first in English, then with google translator in Russian, but they are not answering me. Or has anyone orginal software for TPRO?

storm14994

Aug 11, 2015
Hi everybody, I am new here and new to android Head Unit. So, I have question regarding the Teyes CC3 and Dasaita PX6 MAX10. I recently purchased the PX6 MAX10 with Android 10 out of the box, but there was problem with the screen (flickering and screen out of alignment) so I returned it to the seller for the replacement. However, I find that the Teyes CC3 is kind of cool Head Unit that has better UI interface and cooling fan. I am wondering if the TEYES CC3 can support factory reverse camera or not? I look every where on the internet and their description but no info about that. My car is 2016 Rav4 (non-JBL) and this is the link to the unit that I found. https://m.alibaba.com/product/16001...cacheTime":"1800000","type":"appDetailShare"}
Thank you.

dreamvictim

Aug 10, 2015
Thanks this real put me at ease , what country you from? I heard here in UK you first recive the letter to pay the import duty etc and then they will deliver ?

I'm in UK and purchased a CC3 for my Astra. I didn't have to pay any import tax, it just turned up one day which I was surprised about.

pawex

May 23, 2018
I'm in UK and purchased a CC3 for my Astra. I didn't have to pay any import tax, it just turned up one day which I was surprised about.
No way ? Where did you order from ? I bought mine from Alibaba and its been shipped on 21of Feb . So expecting the delivery anytime soon really.

dreamvictim

Aug 10, 2015
No way ? Where did you order from ? I bought mine from Alibaba and its been shipped on 21of Feb . So expecting the delivery anytime soon really.
Aliexpress. Ordered on 10th December, Delivered 12th January. Pretty good delivery time if you take Christmas holidays and the pandemic into account. It usually takes 2 weeks for most stuff I order from Aliexpress.

A couple of things I don't like about it:

1. The surround is silver, When looking through the windscreen from outside it looks like a big silver box stuck to the dash. I shall be spraying it black in the summer so it blends in better.
2. There is a speaker for the Indicator sound but the warning sound for the door and seatbelt appears to come from the canbus box and it's a high pitched ting instead of a bong. I've swapped it for the canbus box from my old HU (an XP) , works the same but the warning sound is similar to the factory one.

Do you have factory bluetooth in your Astra?

pawex

May 23, 2018
Aliexpress. Ordered on 10th December, Delivered 12th January. Pretty good delivery time if you take Christmas holidays and the pandemic into account. It usually takes 2 weeks for most stuff I order from Aliexpress.

A couple of things I don't like about it:

1. The surround is silver, When looking through the windscreen from outside it looks like a big silver box stuck to the dash. I shall be spraying it black in the summer so it blends in better.
2. There is a speaker for the Indicator sound but the warning sound for the door and seatbelt appears to come from the canbus box and it's a high pitched ting instead of a bong. I've swapped it for the canbus box from my old HU (an XP) , works the same but the warning sound is similar to the factory one.

Do you have factory bluetooth in your Astra?
I just checked my parcel status and it says its being delivered tomorrow (fingers crossed i dont have to pay Customs aswell ) its currently in France
Was yours it delivered through Fedex ?
And yeah i seen few pictures and it looks decent from the front but the back looks horrible i was already thinking about painting it to make it look better ,
I didnt had factory bluetooth in my astra i have RV5754 unit from ICEBOX auto at the moment but was fancy something with bigger screen , was thinking about getting tesla but most of them are overpriced and old fashioned firmware .

dreamvictim

Aug 10, 2015
I just checked my parcel status and it says its being delivered tomorrow (fingers crossed i dont have to pay Customs aswell ) its currently in France
Was yours it delivered through Fedex ?
And yeah i seen few pictures and it looks decent from the front but the back looks horrible i was already thinking about painting it to make it look better ,
I didnt had factory bluetooth in my astra i have RV5754 unit from ICEBOX auto at the moment but was fancy something with bigger screen , was thinking about getting tesla but most of them are overpriced and old fashioned firmware .

Mine was delivered by Parcelforce. Like you I thought the same about the Tesla style units. I've had a couple of months to play around with it and I've been watching the 4PDA forum for mods so if you need any info send me a PM. I'm on the Astra facebook groups as well.

pawex

May 23, 2018
Mine was delivered by Parcelforce. Like you I thought the same about the Tesla style units. I've had a couple of months to play around with it and I've been watching the 4PDA forum for mods so if you need any info send me a PM. I'm on the Astra facebook groups as well.
My CC3 arrived today no customs or whatsover to pay happy days
Im not gonna lie they didnt make it easy to install with all these shorts cables specially the main power cable for the unit , i only plugged it in to see if it works and im suprised the screen quality its really good still have to connect my sub reverse camera etc ,
What setting for canbus do you have ? Strangely mine steering controls etc dont work at all and it must be the canbus , i tried using my old canbus from my previous unit and it worked fine ...
Also in my car the indicators sound comes from the speaker that they provided .

Reactions: storm14994

storm14994

Aug 11, 2015
My CC3 arrived today no customs or whatsover to pay happy days
Im not gonna lie they didnt make it easy to install with all these shorts cables specially the main power cable for the unit , i only plugged it in to see if it works and im suprised the screen quality its really good still have to connect my sub reverse camera etc ,
What setting for canbus do you have ? Strangely mine steering controls etc dont work at all and it must be the canbus , i tried using my old canbus from my previous unit and it worked fine ...
Also in my car the indicators sound comes from the speaker that they provided .
Can you please share with me if the Teyes CC3 support your original (factory) Reverse camera or not? Thank you.

dreamvictim

Aug 10, 2015
Yes. Actually UDT System Manager is not required but you need any NoKill. I just like UDT app because it has MusicProxy integration.

Hi, First of all I'd like to thank you for Music proxy/Widget updater these apps are working great! I left you a 5 star review on Google Play.

I installed UDT System Manager to use "NoKill" but I selected "all apps" by mistake and now I realise I only need Spotify, Poweramp etc. How do I revert this? I tried ticking the boxes of these apps and saving config but all apps are still not being killed. Is uninstalling UDT MS the only way?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Teyes announced another CC3 update for April 2021, here is the translated changelog.

The following important updates are expected to be released for the CC3 software at the end of April.
    The new version will add the following features:

1.Added Cam REC software. With this application, you can record from a rear view camera. The recording files are saved to a flash card.

2.Added TEYES YAHU, the world's first 3D music player for the automotive industry (due to technical complexity, work may not be completed in April).

3.In the device settings, a function has been added to change the screen brightness depending on the time of sunrise and sunset.

4.The system version has been updated. Fixed the issue of crashing the Google Play app in some areas.

5.Added setting for the sensitivity level of voice commands. If you feel that certain keywords easily trigger voice commands, you can lower the sensitivity level. In addition to Russian and English, a voice control function has been added for 7 countries.

6.Added CAR LINK software which supports Android Auto via wired connection and Car Play via wired and wireless connection. Please note that CARPLAY only supports this feature on CC3 devices released in 2021. Android Auto has no limits. For CARPLAY wired connection, you must use the original iPhone USB cable. When using CARPLAY wirelessly, make sure the mobile phone is connected via Bluetooth.

7.Updated EQ software and added a phase switch. The volume and sound effects of the subwoofer change according to the volume of the head unit.

8.Added a new layout for the main screen, as well as automatic switching between day and night modes. From the home screen, you can directly speed dial, view driving data, compass and GPS information. The 4 main music players can be switched with one key. Redesigned and increased image size when viewed in picture-in-picture mode.

9Optimized software for making Bluetooth phone calls. Added a choice of avatars in favorite contacts. Opened data synchronization with the main interface.

10.Added TEYES RADIO and private internet station. Musical compositions can be downloaded and shared through the site mp3.teyes.ru

11.Steering Wheel Key Customization Tutorial has been added for multiple languages.

12.Added automatic OTA update function. In the future, we will provide 2 update methods: manual download update and automatic update.

13.Added multi-finger touch control function. To find out how to use this feature, please see the personal settings section.

14.Added the ability to slide the application menu to the right side of the screen. Swiping from below returns to the previous level. The function is supported no matter which interface you are in!
    With the key 1 and key 2 wires, could I connect them to a new, separate cluster of buttons to gain additional functionality? What date is sent on key 1 and 2 wires? Is it just binary / high low? How are each of the buttons differentiated if it just analog binary signal?

Do you have any links for further reading?
    It is a more or less standardized resistive network of this type
    Yep, that's the one. There's lots of solutions, this one seems pretty straight forward :
    , if that doesn't do it for yah, this is similar just in a different approach to the steps

I'll give BT tethering a shot and report back whenever I get the units installed, but I'm not holding out much hope.
    Thank you.

I am still not decided yet, but the two options that I am weighing on are between Navifly 7862 4+64 or Teyes CC3 4x64.
    I guess you did alot of research before you about your unit (by the which CC3 unit you bought?).
    As far as I know they are made by the same company, FYT, the main difference is the software they put on them and the support they give them afterwards with bug fixes and updates. There are several companies using the same basic hardware, Joying, Seicane, Xtrons, etc.
    The Teyes is the more expensive of them, but from what I could tell had more development behind it. For my 2016 Nissan Maxima I got the 6G ram 128G rom CC3 and for my wife's 2011 Hyundai Tucson I got a 4G ram 64G rom CC2+ . She barely drives it and I just wanted to have something not too slow, so the CC2+ (being just as fast as the CC3, same SoC) was good enough. I just saw they were handed off to UPS, so.. progress on delivery.
    Yeeees !!! SORTED ! Here is my explanation and sorry for my bad English...

In reality , I had two differents problems with this back up view .

The 1st one was the rear view who disappeared of the screen like my video after 5 seconds when the engine was running : for that issue , I had put a relay to give the reverse signal to the radio , it seems that this have stabilised a bit the tension and this problem is resolved now and camera view open and close as soon as I put the rear gear or not ! Here is the diagram I use : 30 = battery+ of the radio plug / 85 = ground of the radio plug / 86 = to the + coming from the reverse light / 87 = to the reserve-back signal wire of the radio ( G5 brown wire on this fu...g TEYES CC3 ) .

For the 2nd problem of flickering , I had put the fakra/rca adapter at the rear near the taillight and drive thru a high end triple isolated RCA to the to radio camera rca yellow plug passing by the floor and not the roof to separate the wire of lights who give interferences/parasite to the fakra original one wire ! No flickering anymore ! 😎 I hope it can help some Vito friends 😉
    Teyes announced another CC3 update for April 2021, here is the translated changelog.

The following important updates are expected to be released for the CC3 software at the end of April.
    The new version will add the following features:

1.Added Cam REC software. With this application, you can record from a rear view camera. The recording files are saved to a flash card.

2.Added TEYES YAHU, the world's first 3D music player for the automotive industry (due to technical complexity, work may not be completed in April).

3.In the device settings, a function has been added to change the screen brightness depending on the time of sunrise and sunset.

4.The system version has been updated. Fixed the issue of crashing the Google Play app in some areas.

5.Added setting for the sensitivity level of voice commands. If you feel that certain keywords easily trigger voice commands, you can lower the sensitivity level. In addition to Russian and English, a voice control function has been added for 7 countries.

6.Added CAR LINK software which supports Android Auto via wired connection and Car Play via wired and wireless connection. Please note that CARPLAY only supports this feature on CC3 devices released in 2021. Android Auto has no limits. For CARPLAY wired connection, you must use the original iPhone USB cable. When using CARPLAY wirelessly, make sure the mobile phone is connected via Bluetooth.

7.Updated EQ software and added a phase switch. The volume and sound effects of the subwoofer change according to the volume of the head unit.

8.Added a new layout for the main screen, as well as automatic switching between day and night modes. From the home screen, you can directly speed dial, view driving data, compass and GPS information. The 4 main music players can be switched with one key. Redesigned and increased image size when viewed in picture-in-picture mode.

9Optimized software for making Bluetooth phone calls. Added a choice of avatars in favorite contacts. Opened data synchronization with the main interface.

10.Added TEYES RADIO and private internet station. Musical compositions can be downloaded and shared through the site mp3.teyes.ru

11.Steering Wheel Key Customization Tutorial has been added for multiple languages.

12.Added automatic OTA update function. In the future, we will provide 2 update methods: manual download update and automatic update.

13.Added multi-finger touch control function. To find out how to use this feature, please see the personal settings section.

14.Added the ability to slide the application menu to the right side of the screen. Swiping from below returns to the previous level. The function is supported no matter which interface you are in!
    With the key 1 and key 2 wires, could I connect them to a new, separate cluster of buttons to gain additional functionality? What date is sent on key 1 and 2 wires? Is it just binary / high low? How are each of the buttons differentiated if it just analog binary signal?

Do you have any links for further reading?
    It is a more or less standardized resistive network of this type
    For those interested, offset 0x0ECE70 in fytdata is where the Carlink activation data is held.
    I want wipe dalvik cache.but I dont know how
    unpack this to usb stick and plug into HU usb port, just like usual firmware update. it will clear cache
    There is no difference between CC3 and CC2+/SPRO+ besides the board layout and the added ADI 1701 DSP in addition to the existing ROHM32107. Also has a proper control for controlling the fan. The others you had to enable the amplifier to power it on. All this information can be found on 4PDA.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone