TEYES CC3

Search This thread

mastrv

Jul 1, 2010
I have already set radio and music in volume balance settings to 0 but they are still too loud at just volume level 5

I have an SPro/CC2 but it I'm guessing it should be the same for the CC3.

There's another setting for the total volume/power. I believe it's "Device -> Sound -> Power Conditioning"

Set this one near the middle and then adjust the other setting to equalize the volumes of each sound source. You'll have to mess around until you get something that works for you.

There's another setting at "Device -> Sound -> Loud" and I have that one off.

Reactions: drake.wind

drake.wind

• Aug 7, 2017
    Does anyone know what this Star is? I have been using my unit for 2 months and it used to show in °C, today it suddenly appeared and changed to °F with a Star ⭐. I didnt change any settings or update. I tried to change back and forth in Setting to Temperature °C to °F and back, but it does not seem to affect it.
    IMG_20210508_133802__01.jpg

corpdecker

Aug 2, 2011
    Does anyone know what this Star is? I have been using my unit for 2 months and it used to show in °C, today it suddenly appeared and changed to °F with a Star ⭐. I didnt change any settings or update. I tried to change back and forth in Setting to Temperature °C to °F and back, but it does not seem to affect it. View attachment 5303529
    I saw it too, it is for Mother's Day I presume. It shows up on all the days for the weather popup too

ricanxd

Nov 7, 2011
    Does anyone know what this Star is? I have been using my unit for 2 months and it used to show in °C, today it suddenly appeared and changed to °F with a Star ⭐. I didnt change any settings or update. I tried to change back and forth in Setting to Temperature °C to °F and back, but it does not seem to affect it. View attachment 5303529
    Noticed that today. Could be a holiday thing maybe?

KyleLee088

May 21, 2016
    yes, just switch Settings - General _- Backlight control from small light to to time control and set time to 00.00 - 23.59 f.e.
    This makes my screen dimmed all the time, is there any way to retain dimming of screen with headlights but keep panel lights on all the time?
    There's another setting for the total volume/power. I believe it's "Device -> Sound -> Power Conditioning"
    Thanks! Setting it to 30 did the trick

KyleLee088

May 21, 2016
    settings - device - display - brightness - night brightness

Uhh what I meant was I would like the panel button lights to be always on, but the brightness of the screen to be still headlight controlled (brightness day - 100 with headlights off, brightness night - 0 with headlights on)

mastrv

Jul 1, 2010
    I use this app to control dimming manually, if needed:

You can set the dim % and it creates a persistent notication where you can quickly turn it on/off...or if you tap the app shortcut/icon it will start it and if you tap it again while it's on it will turn it off.

I use this if the normal 0% screen night mode is still a little too bright at night. Some models let you completely turn off the video and still have music and steering wheel controls work. I have an SPro with CC2 and I believe the CC2 software allows to completely shut off video.

Densor

Sep 22, 2015
    Sydney
    Is anybody else using the DVR app and dashcam with the CC3? I'm struggling to find an easy way to export video recordings. I know I can eject the SD card but I'm sure there must be a more clever way to do it. I've checked the file viewer app but the SD card in the dash cam isn't visible. There appear to be two drives visible. A 128gb (internal hd with system files) and a small 4 GB one. My SD card should be 128 GB . There's a usb cable incorporated in the dash cam cable and a usb memory stick shows up when I plug it in.

ricanxd

Nov 7, 2011
    Is anybody else using the DVR app and dashcam with the CC3? I'm struggling to find an easy way to export video recordings. I know I can eject the SD card but I'm sure there must be a more clever way to do it. I've checked the file viewer app but the SD card in the dash cam isn't visible. There appear to be two drives visible. A 128gb (internal hd with system files) and a small 4 GB one. My SD card should be 128 GB . There's a usb cable incorporated in the dash cam cable and a usb memory stick shows up when I plug it in.
    I haven't tried myself. It does only show up as 4gb drive and doesn't show the SD cards storage. Good question.

vcazan

• May 12, 2021
    Hey everyone, I got my cc3 a few days ago and installed it in my Nissan Rogue 2017 successfully, as far as I can tell everything works as expected. Yesterday I installed the carlink app to enable android auto and it was working very well with USB cable in the factory USB port. The only issue I am having and I hope someone has a solution to is the fact that I cant use the radio while using Android auto, if I exit back home from car link app, turn on the radio and go back to car link the radio sound stops. Thank you for any assistance.

ejacobs

Nov 16, 2007
    Hey everyone, I got my cc3 a few days ago and installed it in my Nissan Rogue 2017 successfully, as far as I can tell everything works as expected. Yesterday I installed the carlink app to enable android auto and it was working very well with USB cable in the factory USB port. The only issue I am having and I hope someone has a solution to is the fact that I cant use the radio while using Android auto, if I exit back home from car link app, turn on the radio and go back to car link the radio sound stops. Thank you for any assistance.
    I have a 2020 Nissan Murano. What did you use for your CANBUS settings? Do you have anything listed in the vehicle information app?

Why are you using Android Auto on an Android radio? I've never seen the advantage of that. This is a very powerful radio on its own. If it's only to use the GPS app on your phone, I would recommend using your phone as a hot spot for the radio to connect to and then installing Waze, or Google Maps. You can listen to the radio or other source then while displaying the map.

ttoton

Oct 30, 2016
    Cracow
    www.toton.pl
    Hello. Here is the direct link. If you do not see the app, please tell me where are you from? So I could check if your country is somehow forbidden.

Yes. Actually UDT System Manager is not required but you need any NoKill. I just like UDT app because it has MusicProxy integration.
    By the way MusicProxy is required because it is one application with WidgetUpdater. I separated them to fit 4PDA and GooglePlay requirements.

Hello!
    Is there any way to get the WidgetUpdater in English? Please! :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      This update is it functional in all languages, because on the Teyes link: "https://cc3.teyes.ru/en/update.html"it is still marked COMING SOON!
      I just updated in English. I got it here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1u_7sBUZ8X47lhJiQ4hUDeLZib7Ijnrii/view

The MD5 hash on the file is 7895545795C7DC3A94F1DEB1DD7C2E7A
      Wireless android auto is working?
      no, android auto - wire only. but why do you even need android auto on Android Head Unit? :)
      Here is my unit:
      >>>>>>

Here is Teyes:
      >>>>>>
      You should not just compare hardware by CPU radio chip, AMP chip, etc.. They all use the same hardware (more or less), whether it is a FYT, Topways, MTCx, Klyde or other build (and note that Joying, T'eyes, etc. are only resellers who assemble pre-installed, pre-build motherboards from the few real builders with other components into a unit).
      You should compare the MCU firmware and the whether the Android layer is FYT based. Did you do that? Is it FYT based?
      open a terminal and give the command
      Code:
      getprop | grep -i fyt

If nothing is returned you certainly do NOT have a FYT compatible (T'eyes, Joying, some Navifly/Medeke, some Zhan, some Witson, etc.)
      If you get a list of "fyt" properties starting with [ro.build.fyt* , you have a FYT compatible, and therefore most probably a T'eyes compatible.
      No need to apologize.
      Here is my unit:
      8 core
      Up to 6 GB memory and 128 GB of storage or 4GB/64GB (They accidentally sent me the 4/64 but sent me a dash cam and TPMS instead)
      9 and 10.1 inch 1280 x 720 QLED +2.5D screen.
      Phillips NXP TEF6686 FM radio.
      ST TDA 7851L amplifier.
      2 x USB 2.0 ports.
      Android 10.
      Rohm32107 DSP 32 EQ.
      Optical + Coaxial+ SPDIF output
      External mic. in.
      2.4 and 5 GHz wifi.
      Full hd rear view camera.
      Built in 4G modem.
      Navigation receives GPS,GLONASS and BEIDOU satellites.

Here is Teyes:
      UIS7862 (Unisoc ums512) SOC
      8 core 12 nm big.LITTLE with 2 A75 and 6 A55 cores.
      Up to 6 GB memory and 128 GB of storage.
      9 and 10.1 inch 1280 x 720 QLED +2.5D screen.
      Phillips NXP TEF6686 FM radio.
      ST TDA 7851L amplifier.
      3 x USB 2.0 ports.
      Android 10.
      2 DSP ADAU1701 + Rohm32107 27 EQ.
      Optical + Coaxial output.
      External mic. in.
      2.4 and 5 GHz wifi.
      Full hd rear view camera.
      Built in 4G modem.
      Gyroscope.
      Navigation receives GPS,GLONASS and BEIDOU satellites.

They have a cooler UI but it seems like everyone wants to root these things. I had to install an alternate launcher to change homescreen from the stupid analog clock and stock music player to my music player, waze, ad free youtube etc.

Oh, and most forums say 80GB max external storage... I got a SanDisk Extreme SSD 1TB working with all my music but VLC, Proton PRO, and the Music app it came with would not load that many songs they just kept parsing media. So I used Vanilla Player and it works perfect for high quality .FLAC files. Saves the album covers and songs in 2 minutes for 1TB. I want to try foobar2000 as well, I hear it's even faster. Also got google play store working with the update they sent me.
      Teyes announced another CC3 update for April 2021, here is the translated changelog.

The following important updates are expected to be released for the CC3 software at the end of April.
      The new version will add the following features:

1.Added Cam REC software. With this application, you can record from a rear view camera. The recording files are saved to a flash card.

2.Added TEYES YAHU, the world's first 3D music player for the automotive industry (due to technical complexity, work may not be completed in April).

3.In the device settings, a function has been added to change the screen brightness depending on the time of sunrise and sunset.

4.The system version has been updated. Fixed the issue of crashing the Google Play app in some areas.

5.Added setting for the sensitivity level of voice commands. If you feel that certain keywords easily trigger voice commands, you can lower the sensitivity level. In addition to Russian and English, a voice control function has been added for 7 countries.

6.Added CAR LINK software which supports Android Auto via wired connection and Car Play via wired and wireless connection. Please note that CARPLAY only supports this feature on CC3 devices released in 2021. Android Auto has no limits. For CARPLAY wired connection, you must use the original iPhone USB cable. When using CARPLAY wirelessly, make sure the mobile phone is connected via Bluetooth.

7.Updated EQ software and added a phase switch. The volume and sound effects of the subwoofer change according to the volume of the head unit.

8.Added a new layout for the main screen, as well as automatic switching between day and night modes. From the home screen, you can directly speed dial, view driving data, compass and GPS information. The 4 main music players can be switched with one key. Redesigned and increased image size when viewed in picture-in-picture mode.

9Optimized software for making Bluetooth phone calls. Added a choice of avatars in favorite contacts. Opened data synchronization with the main interface.

10.Added TEYES RADIO and private internet station. Musical compositions can be downloaded and shared through the site mp3.teyes.ru

11.Steering Wheel Key Customization Tutorial has been added for multiple languages.

12.Added automatic OTA update function. In the future, we will provide 2 update methods: manual download update and automatic update.

13.Added multi-finger touch control function. To find out how to use this feature, please see the personal settings section.

14.Added the ability to slide the application menu to the right side of the screen. Swiping from below returns to the previous level. The function is supported no matter which interface you are in!
      Upcomming CC3 update screenshots:

cc3_may2021_1.jpg

cc3_may2021_2.jpg
      Why would someone want to use Android Auto if they are already running Android on their head unit?

I'm asking as I have an Android head unit and am fairly satisfied without using Android Auto. Just want to understand better to see benefits of AA so I can decide whether or not to switch to it.
      Could be a holiday thing maybe?
      LOL, this is 9th of MAY, WWII Victory Day in CIS and some other countries
      s1200.jpeg
      Thank you Corpdecker, will wait for your feedback before I attempt to purchase, Are you using car play / Auto? How you are operating the CC2p module, is it by using hotspot from your smart phone or you are using a 4G SIM?
      I don't use the Android Auto / Car Play stuff, that's one reason I wanted an Android unit was so I could run the apps directly on there. On my PX6 unit, and what I plan to do initially with the CC2+ and CC3 units, is use Tasker to enable it's hotspot whenever it connects to the Blutooth of the car radio, which will automatically connect to my phone's hotspot. This works well and prevents me from having to manually enable and disable the hotspot every time I get in or out of the car.