• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Hardware Development TEYES CC3

Search This thread

Carsx64

Apr 3, 2021
Same for me, I ordered specifically for my Corolla 2020 with JBL amplifier, of course they said that this would work, but there is no sound, everything else works like steering wheel buttons or original rearcamera and Airco messages etc, but no sound whatsoever. If you have JBL in your car and you get it to work I'd be interested to know what CAN adapter you used in the end. I bought some but none worked so far
I have a jbl sound system in my fj cruiser. Teyes sent me the xp can and it works for the most part....have sound and music sounds good, only thing is my jbl subwoofer in the rear doesn't really work as it should, but have plenty of base throughout

Carsx64

Apr 3, 2021
Thanks...just downloaded and extracted files to thumb drive, but update doesn't seem to be taking. I get like 4 lines of text, and then says update complete...but nothing has changed and Google still crashes. Attached a photo of what I get during update. Any advice?
All good...got it to work. My dumb ass was unzipping the folder that I unpacked from the rar file and that seemed to be the issue

MFNY

Jul 6, 2021
Not sure about the cc3 but I know the Dasaita Px6 max 10 can. It has a separate F-CAM app to view the front or rear cam at any time (you can toggle between front and rear cams). It does squeeze the resolution a bit though, but it works fine on split screen. Not sure if you can extract F-CAM from Dasaita and import it to CC3 though.

View attachment 5355999
Thanks Bob,
Can you confirm that the radio can also play in the background with this split screen config. Still have no confirmation from Teyes on all this which is a little disappointing as I am ready to purchase. The Daisata maybe the way to go depending on what compromises I have to make if I go the Teyes route. The Teyes is a newer unit and I also like the fan as it can get hot in Summer.

Bob_Sanders

Jul 17, 2019
Winnipeg
Thanks Bob,
Can you confirm that the radio can also play in the background with this split screen config. Still have no confirmation from Teyes on all this which is a little disappointing as I am ready to purchase. The Daisata maybe the way to go depending on what compromises I have to make if I go the Teyes route. The Teyes is a newer unit and I also like the fan as it can get hot in Summer.
Radio works in split as well. The only apps that I have run into that don't run split are the AUX a/v in, and the DVR app (dash cam playback) and my television app

The fan is a problem. Dasaita insists they don't need them. I disagree. I monitor cpu temps and it gets hot! I built a fan into the top of mine and connected it to the amp remote output wire.

Radzią

Nov 25, 2014
Wroclaw
Can anyone tell me where to order the radio so as not to get it taxes? Official store on aliexpres or Alibaba ? Someone share their experiences? I want to order a radio to Poland

criszz

Aug 22, 2008
BrasoV
I belive with new eu directive from 1 july you cannot avoid taxes. Vat is mandatory. You can make paper with seller on small amount. I ordered to Romania from Teyes Australia. Very fast with DHL and paid 30 euro taxes and aprox 60 delivery. Arrived in 10 days.

Radzią

Nov 25, 2014
Wroclaw
I belive with new eu directive from 1 july you cannot avoid taxes. Vat is mandatory. You can make paper with seller on small amount. I ordered to Romania from Teyes Australia. Very fast with DHL and paid 30 euro taxes and aprox 60 delivery. Arrived in 10 days.
from what I checked on aliexpres it is the most expensive next is teyes.au. The cheapest is alibaba.com But never ordered anything there. You have to choose the cheapest options If it can not be avoided taxes. Someone was ordering a radio from Alibaba ?

kripas

Sep 11, 2019
Anyone know how to get rid of this? Every time I start my car this pops up and so annoying.
IMG_2876.jpg

MFNY

Jul 6, 2021
Does anyone have info on an external sensor TPMS that will work with Teyes. Deelife say on Aliexpress that it does not work and Teyes. Teyes only have internal sensor model. Bit annoying of Teyes to limit TPMS models if they do not sell a external sensor unit. There is a Russian youtube video of someone using Deelife but it seems to require root etc.
Thanks

JMM44700

Jun 17, 2018
Orvault
Does anyone have info on an external sensor TPMS that will work with Teyes. Deelife say on Aliexpress that it does not work and Teyes. Teyes only have internal sensor model. Bit annoying of Teyes to limit TPMS models if they do not sell a external sensor unit. There is a Russian youtube video of someone using Deelife but it seems to require root etc.
Thanks
It works perfectly (You just have to deactivate the T'EYES TPMS application for more reliability) : I have the model with 5 external sensors. DeeLife TPMSI had it on my old PX5. Now, don't expect super precision and operation. See my message # 447 At 1'13 "

Cmatado

Jul 14, 2021
After updated to latest version (released June 15, 2021), I realized the Camera app is missing on my Teyes CC3. I use this Camera app for displaying 360 camera (DCT 360). The rear camera view still displays my 360 camera but it doesn't allow me to interact on the UI to change camera angle (4 angles). In previous Teyes CC3 OS version, I can assign the shortcut to trigger camera view, now the Camera app is gone. Anyone has some ideas how to retrieve the Camera app or do you have the .apk file for this app? If yes, I would appreciate if you can share with me. Many thanks!

View attachment 5347269
Did you managed to solve this issue? I also miss the option to see each angle of my 360 camera. I can only see my reverse camera when I am in reverse. If I open Cam rec and I am not in reverse I just see a black image.

noelhibbard

May 4, 2021
Did you managed to solve this issue? I also miss the option to see each angle of my 360 camera. I can only see my reverse camera when I am in reverse. If I open Cam rec and I am not in reverse I just see a black image.
I see my reverse cam in the Cam Rec app even when I am not in reverse. How did you wire the camera? If it's powered by the reverse lights then it's not going to work unless you are in reverse.

hal752

Jul 6, 2010
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
@hal752 Sure enough my microphone isn't getting the complete signal, if any. The external mic is picking up the majority. I am afraid if I disconnect the internal mic, I won't be able to reconnect it, or I wont be able to adjust the volume of my external mic, although there is a volume banance setting for mic along with music, bt, etc.
Not even sure if mine is just a band, it may be soldered in. I really want to do this as my mic quality is terrible. Even the mfg. said you would have to "rip the internal microphone out".

Had mine going for two weeks now and I've been able to hold mobile phone conversations and people haven't been able to tell if I'm on hands free. They say I sound clear. You can cover the last two connectors on the ribbon cable with some tape and then reinstall it.

That has the same effect. However I found my internal mic useless as the driver sit on the right in the UK where the microphone was on the left.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello everyone, l always get an ignition reboot on CC3 recently. Anytime l start my car the radio take some time to start. It wasn't like that when l first install it, may you tell me what to do for the radio start without reboot when l start the car please?
    Check https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/teyes-cc3.4189041/page-60#post-85674211

There is a setting to determine whether to reboot or sleep when you turn off the car.

However, if it was working properly before, it could mean that someone may have changed this setting or, in another forum, it has been suggested that low car battery voltage level could be an issue. If there is no specific reason for a low voltage level, the other forum suggested perhaps the car battery isn't in the best shape. Depending on where you are, some car stores can check/load test the battery. In Canada, Canadian Tire does this. In the United States, I think there are several that do this, such as AutoZone and Advance Auto Parts.
    Thanks, you are correct, I am using "XP Ford Focus 2012" settings, its ok but not all the buttons work, for example the voice command button in the centre left steering wheel group does nothing and I can't program any of the console buttons. Has anyone manage to set controls with the "XP Ford Focus 2012" settings? That Ford Ranger model did not exist before I had problems after my unit was installed, crazy that they sell anything for a model that can't have actually been tested at all.

I will send my Autoelec an email to check, but my guess is that he has done it ok as he had to come back to fix the reverse/rear cam wiring to be correct so he checked a few other things then.

When you manually put yours into deep sleep how do you do this physically eg. on the screen of the CC3 or a button in the car? I have been unable to workout anything like this, maybe a short video when convenient will be more descriptive
    This is specifically for the issues you are having remapping your buttons.

You are using a canbus module. The canbus can be thought of as a local network in your car where information for various items is sent between interested devices. This means that if you are just using default installation then all button controls go through canbus.

The fact that the buttons are working, even partially, means that your canbus does have information regarding buttons. This means that the canbus module probably determines all mappings. This then means that the buttons are not modifiable through the standard button mapping method in the head unit. Since some of your buttons are not working, that likely means that the programming for the buttons in the canbus module is either incorrect or incomplete...there's not much that can be done about that, I believe. That would be up to TEyes to update/correct.

If you wanted more buttons or mappable buttons, you may be able to add one of those universal steering wheel control modules...but you'd have to do your own research on those...I don't know much about them.

As usual, this is information that you should confirm for yourself and anything you do is your responsibility. I add this to remind people that they should confirm everything they read on the internet including things that I write...everyone can make a mistake :)
    Did my 4th try and now I understand how the onboard Bluetooth works. Now the Scantool obdlink mx Bluetooth can be detected but only by Torque which I have the paid version for a long time. Then my Zus tpms also can be detected too.

Guess the in built apps are made for teyes accessories only and will not work with others. Anyway better than not totally not working. Hope the bluetooth pairing can offer more clarity to the user rather than that message indicating it is successfully connected but the connection icon still shows its not paired.

Hope the next update on the firmware will open up more so the head unit will attract more vehicle owners to get it. Its really a very nice head unit with a brilliant screen and offers great sound too with the right speakers of cos.
    Don't think I have a power button on top left of screen or I may be missing something obvious.
    The "!" mark doesn't seem to do anything, anyone know what this is supposed to do?
    What the... It looks that those buttons are under the panel, Those 2 holes are for the mic and the reset of the device. Something is clearly wrong with that oem panel.
    It looks like the Ford Ranger bezel is not wide enough for the CC3 so they have done a hack job https://www.aliexpress.com/item/100....store_pc_groupList.8148356.22.79d45441N03VSk
    Pity you did not pick this up before ordering or told about it as it means you have no home, power or back buttons which are all used to control the unit. I am always using the home button as I cannot get the unit to startup at the home screen. Not sure what you do to get to the home screen.
    Edit: Just installed a patch by Gordgelin that starts Teyes at home screen I will see how it goes.
    Teyes announced another CC3 update for April 2021, here is the translated changelog.

The following important updates are expected to be released for the CC3 software at the end of April.
    The new version will add the following features:

1.Added Cam REC software. With this application, you can record from a rear view camera. The recording files are saved to a flash card.

2.Added TEYES YAHU, the world's first 3D music player for the automotive industry (due to technical complexity, work may not be completed in April).

3.In the device settings, a function has been added to change the screen brightness depending on the time of sunrise and sunset.

4.The system version has been updated. Fixed the issue of crashing the Google Play app in some areas.

5.Added setting for the sensitivity level of voice commands. If you feel that certain keywords easily trigger voice commands, you can lower the sensitivity level. In addition to Russian and English, a voice control function has been added for 7 countries.

6.Added CAR LINK software which supports Android Auto via wired connection and Car Play via wired and wireless connection. Please note that CARPLAY only supports this feature on CC3 devices released in 2021. Android Auto has no limits. For CARPLAY wired connection, you must use the original iPhone USB cable. When using CARPLAY wirelessly, make sure the mobile phone is connected via Bluetooth.

7.Updated EQ software and added a phase switch. The volume and sound effects of the subwoofer change according to the volume of the head unit.

8.Added a new layout for the main screen, as well as automatic switching between day and night modes. From the home screen, you can directly speed dial, view driving data, compass and GPS information. The 4 main music players can be switched with one key. Redesigned and increased image size when viewed in picture-in-picture mode.

9Optimized software for making Bluetooth phone calls. Added a choice of avatars in favorite contacts. Opened data synchronization with the main interface.

10.Added TEYES RADIO and private internet station. Musical compositions can be downloaded and shared through the site mp3.teyes.ru

11.Steering Wheel Key Customization Tutorial has been added for multiple languages.

12.Added automatic OTA update function. In the future, we will provide 2 update methods: manual download update and automatic update.

13.Added multi-finger touch control function. To find out how to use this feature, please see the personal settings section.

14.Added the ability to slide the application menu to the right side of the screen. Swiping from below returns to the previous level. The function is supported no matter which interface you are in!
    Hi. earlier you said taht you dont't recommend buying Teyes for people outside Russia and now, that Teyes focuses on European region. What about other countries from Europe other than Russia? I'm from Poland and I own Ford Focus mk 3 (2011-1015)
    I am in France, and my CC3 gives me complete satisfaction on my Ford Focus 2. I do not see what the restrictions would be due to the development by the Russians
    Upcomming CC3 update screenshots:

cc3_may2021_1.jpg

cc3_may2021_2.jpg
    I want wipe dalvik cache.but I dont know how
    unpack this to usb stick and plug into HU usb port, just like usual firmware update. it will clear cache
    Could be a holiday thing maybe?
    LOL, this is 9th of MAY, WWII Victory Day in CIS and some other countries
    s1200.jpeg