• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Hardware Development TEYES CC3

Search This thread

criszz

Aug 22, 2008
BrasoV
My friend , where do you se asking for eta? I just asked because is difficult to undestend russian. Don't ask for update rulles is apllied only if this was a rom thread, wich is not.

Flemischguy

Dec 15, 2014
Antwerp
My friend , where do you se asking for eta? I just asked because is difficult to undestend russian. Don't ask for update rulles is apllied only if this was a rom thread, wich is not.
The new update with update log is here https://cc3.teyes.ru/en/update.html , the one who have installed the previous update, can now update from the CC3 radio itself by tap on the FOTA button.
In my opinion , they update gimmicks instead of structural software problems like the button mapping bug and the google contacts issues for some users who want to use that feature.

Last edited:
Reactions: surfer63 and criszz

Radzią

Nov 25, 2014
Wroclaw
have a couple of questions about cc3
1. A have non canbus car. I want to put the Google assistant under the button on the steering wheel. When I select the microphone icon. Assistant teyes is on. How to change it to google assistant ?

Last edited:

Gundabolu SC

Sep 9, 2013
Hey guys,

I have the navifly unit and have a quick question about the Car Link app. The Android auto interface has huge black bars on either side. There is also no settings to tweak the DPI. Are there any known work around to tweak DPI of the Car Link app?

Thank you.

startas

Mar 15, 2011
So, i installed my teyes cc3 + rear camera, and have a few questions:

1) Is everyones rear camera colors washed out ? I tested it on sunny day, and the colors were really out of order, is there a way to calibrate colors ? I know there is little colors tools where you can calibrate assistant lines, but those options are really not enough.

2) After latest update, camera app is gone, and there is cam rec app, which requires activation, and when opened says to contact the seller, wtf, are they selling car tablets, or drugs ?

3) Main screen car driving widget shows 4-7 km/h less speed than speedometer, how does it get the speed ? Can this be calibrated ?

4) Is there a built in task manager ? Like when you press a square navigation button on phone, and it shows you all opened apps, and you can close them.

5) Can teyes obd app clear errors, or only show them ? If it can only show them, does anyone know a good app that can clear errors via obd ?

chatocean

Jan 18, 2010
Hi all,

I have a problem that the app can not display over reverse camera screen. My previous HU work properly with youtube vanced but CC3 can not. Are there anyone get the problem?

Thanks

startas

Mar 15, 2011
Are you sure the vehicle speedometer is correct? Did you change tire size on the vehicle? Use the GPS on your phone to see which speed is correct first

Yes, im pretty sure speedometer shows correctly, just wondering how does the car widget in teyes meassure the speed.

Also the teyes car widget is buggy, when using split screen, it always covers part of the first part of splitted screen.

surfer63

May 4, 2010
Zwolle
hvdwolf.github.io
Are you sure the vehicle speedometer is correct? Did you change tire size on the vehicle? Use the GPS on your phone to see which speed is correct first
I don't have teyes, but usually these android head units get speed through gps

Right. If you have a CAN bus it will first try to get the speed from the CANbus controller (Can sometimes be switched off in the settings).
If that does not work, or if you don't have a CANbus, it will be derived from the GPS. GPS is more accurate.

Wallycd

Feb 5, 2021
Hi, I have this Unit in Chile, and made last update by July, but have two problems right now:

1.- Teyes TPMS (I bought together with main unit) the one that includes valves and ISB device to attach to radio. Os not working properly.

2.- How can i start recording with rear camera?

Maybe next question can solve all of the problems:

3.- How i can reset my unit to factory set-up?

troyvnit

Jul 22, 2010
Hi everyone, I have Teyes CC3 on my Hyundai Santafe. I got a problem with the power and car battery. My Teyes CC3 still keeps using power from car battery even after I turn off my car. I hear the "heartbeat" sounds from speaker after my car totally off. Don't know what wrong with my installation. My car battery lost 100% power just 2 days. I must recharge it then. Please see my video to hear the sound. Thank you.

Attachments

• 20210801_091959.mp4
    70.8 MB · Views: 1

startas

Mar 15, 2011
Right. If you have a CAN bus it will first try to get the speed from the CANbus controller (Can sometimes be switched off in the settings).
If that does not work, or if you don't have a CANbus, it will be derived from the GPS. GPS is more accurate.

My car doesnt have CAN, so maybe it gets speed from gps. Where do you have glued all the antenas (gps, wifi, 4g) ? I have glued all antenas right under front car panel. I will add sim card for 4g mobile internet later, maybe that will increase speed accuracy in car widget.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Deelife MU9F-5 is what I have.
    Both work fine but I would recommend the Teyes compatable unit I linked as It uses the Teyes APK. Not sure why Teyes do not sell their unit with external sensors as they are available from the seller linked. I also like the external antenna on the receiver which should ensure a good signal from the sensors. The Deelife has the advantage of 5 sensors to monitor the spare. I am also running Gordgelin firmware which does not have the Teyes Tpms installed so as not to interfere with the Deelife APK which maybe why some have trouble using the Deelife sensors.
    Can some one upload the carlink app for Android auto? I installed one from 4pda and it didn't work. I tried downloading several other ones and they say connecting>connection successful and then the app closes. Or is there a certain setting i have to change? I remember it worked before. I even tried s different cable and same thing happens.

Can some one upload the carlink app for Android auto? I installed one from 4pda and it didn't work. I tried downloading several other ones and they say connecting>connection successful and then the app closes. Or is there a certain setting i have to change? I remember it worked before. I even tried s different cable and same thing happens.
    Just purchased the Highlander3 CC3 64GC with 6gb ram. My Highlander is the 2018 LTD model with backup camera, navigation, and steering wheel control. I understand Teyes will supply ALL cables and accessories to install the radio. Is this true? I not what other connectors must I purchase. Also does this unit connect to my stock microphone or does it include a separate microphone I must install? Does this unit connect to my stock backup camera? I am not looking to upgrade my backup camera or install a front camera. In order to use Android Auto I must connect my phone to the radio USB connector # 2 or # 3 I believe. When I connect the radio do these USB connectors from the Teyes unit connect to my existing stock USB ports in my car? Also I bought a power subwoofer which uses an RCA input. I don't see an RCA out port on the Teyes unit. Am I missing something. Any assistance on the install would be appreciated. Last thing is the Teyes website installation video for the 2018 Toyota Highlander is in Russian. Is there a link to this video with English subtitles or any other English Highlander install videos. Thank you in advance.
    Teyes has RCA out for front, back and sub. Comes as cable harness which is connected on one of the ports in the back.
    Teyes announced another CC3 update for April 2021, here is the translated changelog.

The following important updates are expected to be released for the CC3 software at the end of April.
    The new version will add the following features:

1.Added Cam REC software. With this application, you can record from a rear view camera. The recording files are saved to a flash card.

2.Added TEYES YAHU, the world's first 3D music player for the automotive industry (due to technical complexity, work may not be completed in April).

3.In the device settings, a function has been added to change the screen brightness depending on the time of sunrise and sunset.

4.The system version has been updated. Fixed the issue of crashing the Google Play app in some areas.

5.Added setting for the sensitivity level of voice commands. If you feel that certain keywords easily trigger voice commands, you can lower the sensitivity level. In addition to Russian and English, a voice control function has been added for 7 countries.

6.Added CAR LINK software which supports Android Auto via wired connection and Car Play via wired and wireless connection. Please note that CARPLAY only supports this feature on CC3 devices released in 2021. Android Auto has no limits. For CARPLAY wired connection, you must use the original iPhone USB cable. When using CARPLAY wirelessly, make sure the mobile phone is connected via Bluetooth.

7.Updated EQ software and added a phase switch. The volume and sound effects of the subwoofer change according to the volume of the head unit.

8.Added a new layout for the main screen, as well as automatic switching between day and night modes. From the home screen, you can directly speed dial, view driving data, compass and GPS information. The 4 main music players can be switched with one key. Redesigned and increased image size when viewed in picture-in-picture mode.

9Optimized software for making Bluetooth phone calls. Added a choice of avatars in favorite contacts. Opened data synchronization with the main interface.

10.Added TEYES RADIO and private internet station. Musical compositions can be downloaded and shared through the site mp3.teyes.ru

11.Steering Wheel Key Customization Tutorial has been added for multiple languages.

12.Added automatic OTA update function. In the future, we will provide 2 update methods: manual download update and automatic update.

13.Added multi-finger touch control function. To find out how to use this feature, please see the personal settings section.

14.Added the ability to slide the application menu to the right side of the screen. Swiping from below returns to the previous level. The function is supported no matter which interface you are in!
    Hi. earlier you said taht you dont't recommend buying Teyes for people outside Russia and now, that Teyes focuses on European region. What about other countries from Europe other than Russia? I'm from Poland and I own Ford Focus mk 3 (2011-1015)
    I am in France, and my CC3 gives me complete satisfaction on my Ford Focus 2. I do not see what the restrictions would be due to the development by the Russians
    Upcomming CC3 update screenshots:

cc3_may2021_1.jpg

cc3_may2021_2.jpg
    I want wipe dalvik cache.but I dont know how
    unpack this to usb stick and plug into HU usb port, just like usual firmware update. it will clear cache
    Could be a holiday thing maybe?
    LOL, this is 9th of MAY, WWII Victory Day in CIS and some other countries
    s1200.jpeg