• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

TF101 [ROM][SKANG] JELLYBRO CM10 KANG build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

makelegs

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 14, 2010
Kansas City
skank-logo-lrg.png

This is a self-compiled kang of CM10 with cherry picks from CyanogenMod’s Gerrit Instance, most comparable to a CM nightly build. You need not apply if you’re not comfortable with testing out new and possibly broken features. All credit goes to cyanogen, #teamdouche and the coders who submit to Gerrit. Thank you to @RyanMacG for providing Euroskank hosting.​

NEW BUILDS ANNOUNCE IMMEDIATELY ON TWITTER @Makelegs

Latest JELLYBRO build

Latest Gapps (mirrored from goo.im):

Latest merges to CM source code: http://review.cyanogenmod.com/#q,status:merged+branch:ics,n,z

cherry.png
Cherry picks and other modifications
cherry.png

If cherry picks disappear, it's because they were merged, abandoned or conflict with the current source or other cherry picks.

idybV.png
Available on ROM Manager! ..................................... Euroskank Skankwich RSS Feed

Last edited:

i9apps

Sep 1, 2011
I just tried your rom but it seems its have a wifi issue
The wifi takes forever to turn on , Thanks for the great work BTW

kptnk

Apr 15, 2011
Paris
I just tried your rom but it seems its have a wifi issue
The wifi takes forever to turn on , Thanks for the great work BTW

Yeah it takes a little time to switch on, as with cm official's....but it connects eventually....
Haven't yet flashed this build, away from my tab, but will shortly and will report...am absolutly sure i'll love the cherries, thanks again mate :)

Edit : i have random reboots with this build ; i just wiped cash / dalvik coming from cm nightly, so i'll try with a clean istall....

Last edited:

makelegs

Aug 14, 2010
Kansas City
FWIW.....New bacon just posted.

Since this thread is new, I'll take a moment to reiterate the expedience of twitter build broadcasts. I'm not highly reliable at posting new builds on xda. Its sorta hit and miss with me. But every build announces immediately on twitter, so that's the fastest way to know when its time to crackflash.

Plus.... I'm a twitter whore.... so follow NAO!! :D

New build should include the merged theme engine. Hoping it turns out nice!

Enjoy! :)

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk

kptnk

Apr 15, 2011
Paris
FWIW.....New bacon just posted.

Since this thread is new, I'll take a moment to reiterate the expedience of twitter build broadcasts. I'm not highly reliable at posting new builds on xda. Its sorta hit and miss with me. But every build announces immediately on twitter, so that's the fastest way to know when its time to crackflash.

Plus.... I'm a twitter whore.... so follow NAO!! :D

New build should include the merged theme engine. Hoping it turns out nice!

Enjoy! :)

Great ! I'll tell you if this nice cherry works fine :)

gkillerx

Mar 22, 2009
Define "normal"

.....and when your done, go start your own thread and call it whatever the heck you want.

I hope that wasn't unclear. :rolleyes:

Just read the rules. It isn't that hard.

This is normal
[ROM][CM9] Skang-a-Lang-a-Lan Kang - build: TF101 T

Last edited:

kptnk

Apr 15, 2011
Paris
If a recall correctly, ALL roms posted on ALL threads by ALL dev who own the said device show clearly he same disclaimer about the fact they're not responsible.....so excuse me but i don't see any diffrence here : i'm a grownup and i WANT this rom ! Besides i've already tested a dozain of Makelegs's builds, and my tab runs flawlessly.

So dear moderator, thank you for being concerned about my device, and being worried about my decisions, but i don't need your help here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stoney 666

Aug 23, 2010
SUR GATE!!
Close all of protek's cm builds, cm, aokp, virtuous and almost every other dev's threads too.... If you go through a lot of these other threads, the devs tell you in advance that they don't own that particular device so updates would be stretched out.... So if the mods want to enforce the rules, do it right.

makelegs

Aug 14, 2010
Kansas City
Annnnnnd.....we're BACK!!!

Probably be a day or so before i get another build going. Hopefully by then I'll have my own tf101 to break. Guess i should start figuring out root/recovery stuff.

Carry on discussing,please. Sounds like some minor bugs exist, but not aware of anything major.

#LifeOfACrackflasher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    skank-logo-lrg.png

This is a self-compiled kang of CM10 with cherry picks from CyanogenMod’s Gerrit Instance, most comparable to a CM nightly build. You need not apply if you’re not comfortable with testing out new and possibly broken features. All credit goes to cyanogen, #teamdouche and the coders who submit to Gerrit. Thank you to @RyanMacG for providing Euroskank hosting.​

NEW BUILDS ANNOUNCE IMMEDIATELY ON TWITTER @Makelegs

Latest JELLYBRO build

Latest Gapps (mirrored from goo.im):

Latest merges to CM source code: http://review.cyanogenmod.com/#q,status:merged+branch:ics,n,z

cherry.png
    Cherry picks and other modifications
    cherry.png

If cherry picks disappear, it's because they were merged, abandoned or conflict with the current source or other cherry picks.

idybV.png
    Available on ROM Manager! ..................................... Euroskank Skankwich RSS Feed
    Can you please use a normal name for the topic?

Define "normal"

.....and when your done, go start your own thread and call it whatever the heck you want.

I hope that wasn't unclear. :rolleyes:

Ohhhh Noooeeeezzz!!!

The first jellybro builds of CM10, which isn't even officially supported on tf101, yet, are buggy!!! :eek:

Relax guys...

I haven't really run into much trouble on the wife's. I did manage to get a settings FC on Storage. Has anyone compared stability between BOTH of the posted builds? I only flashed the first one, so far. I will say that some of the cherries I picked that were new this afternoon have already been abandoned. May have something to do with the issues being seen. I need to make some changes to accommodate our new support in GOOMANAGER....so I'll run some fresh builds and back out some suspect changes. Maybe that will help.

Remember, though....true stability == BORING! :cool:

Hang in there!
    New build coming as we speak. Sorry for the long delay. At one point my foot was all the way up my computer's ass!!

Will be playing with AOKP builds tonight and tomorrow, so stay tuned if that interests you.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
    My Error, misread....... mistakes happens my apologies to the OP.....

Flash on !!!!!!