• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

TF3D Email Tab Remove Envelope

Search This thread

cparkhorn

Sep 17, 2007
I have seen a few people remove the envelope so you can read more on the email preview. ITNV sent me 2 manila files and they worked like a charm. I'm using Herg's V6 Flip clock TF3D, so I haven't tested on stock Fuze or other TF3D themes. I would highly suggest you use Total Commander and back up the 2 manila files that are in your windows folder, then copy these to see if they work.

My basic steps, I used total commander, and looked in the windows director and found the 2 manila files and copied them as a backup.
77fb7fad_manila
21449ae5_manila

I went to settings, Today and turned OFF TF3D.

Then I took these 2 manila files that are the same name (and came from ITNV-Thank you) and copied them to the windows directory and clicked overwrite.

I then went back to settings, Today and turned ON TF3D and bam, the envelope is now behind the message, and I can read the a lot more than 2 lines. I've been looking for this for a while, hope it can help you as it has me.

cparkhorn

Sep 17, 2007
Sorry

I got these files from ITNV, and he said he was pretty sure this got it done for him, no guarantees. Sorry if this didn't work. All I did was write these files over the files that were in my windows folder.

These are the files I had backed up before making the change. "I am using Herg Flip Clock V6" Not sure if the theme or TF3D you are using might make a difference.

Last edited:

bugsykoosh

Jun 16, 2007
Thanks. Great find. Here's a cab that I tested and it works for me. You still have to follow the directions and TURN OFF TF3D BEFORE INSTALLING and I still advise saving a copy of the manila files before installing. I have attached a cab as well as a photo to show what it looks like once installed. I did experience a lock when turning TF3D back on that required a soft reset and then turning TF3D back on but there were no other performance issues once restarted. These cabs do nothing more than add the files cparkhorn provided. There is a cab to remove the envelope and another one to add the envelope back. Thanks again

Edit: Seems to be working so I posted something on it here: http://www.fuzemobility.com/?p=1828
Thanks again

Attachments

• FuzeMobilityNoEnvelope.cab
    130.5 KB · Views: 2,529
  • FuzeMobilityYesEnvelope.cab
    130.5 KB · Views: 1,500
Last edited:

JFlitt

Feb 18, 2008
Thanks. Great find. Here's a cab that I tested and it works for me. You still have to follow the directions and TURN OFF TF3D BEFORE INSTALLING and I still advise saving a copy of the manila files before installing. I have attached a cab as well as a photo to show what it looks like once installed. I did experience a lock when turning TF3D back on that required a soft reset and then turning TF3D back on but there were no other performance issues once restarted. These cabs do nothing more than add the files cparkhorn provided. There is a cab to remove the envelope and another one to add the envelope back. Thanks again

This works Great! Thanks alot :)

lpsi2000

Jan 16, 2004
TriState

I saw your screen shot and I use the cab but I still only see 2 lines and at the part where I can get the body it says "click to view the message". I wish I knew why I can't get it to work for me.

bugsykoosh

Jun 16, 2007
first....pray.
second...have yr things nicely packed close to the door, just in case..:D

She won't let me install a registry editor on it (yet) which is literally killing me [I just want to see what's there:)]. I'll have to install it when she's showering or something and just remove the shortcut from the programs list so she'll never know:)

mafaquem

Jan 1, 2009
Issue Please see Screen Shot

you must have a different version of TF3D (or at least different manilla files in play). Did you confirm that you do in fact have these two manila files on your Diamond? I want to make sure it was overwriting a file and not just adding one new one and over writing one...

Hi

I have unzipped the files and pasted in Windows foler and then run the file but still the same issue : I have attach the screen shot : any help please

regards