• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

TF700T Unlock apk

Search This thread

fatboyinlycra

Nov 21, 2012
Mold
Hoping someone can help here. Have unlocked my pad a few months ago but now have another one to unlock. Been onto the Asus support site and can see various unblock files but they seen to be for the 701 or the 300, except for some which don't specify a model at all. Does anyone know which will work of anyone have a copy of the we one for JB?

Cheers all

Sent from my GT-N7105 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

sbdags

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jun 24, 2007
Kenilworth, Coventry
OnePlus 9 Pro
Hoping someone can help here. Have unlocked my pad a few months ago but now have another one to unlock. Been onto the Asus support site and can see various unblock files but they seen to be for the 701 or the 300, except for some which don't specify a model at all. Does anyone know which will work of anyone have a copy of the we one for JB?

Cheers all

Unlock Tool v7 or v8 will work with the TF700

Reactions: fatboyinlycra

fatboyinlycra

Nov 21, 2012
Mold
Top man thanks very much. I could have sworn last time I unlocked one it was actually listed as for the 700!

fatboyinlycra

Nov 21, 2012
Mold
Go to the download section for the TF700 - it's still there.... ??

Yes it's there, I am suffering from premature senility and confusion as I was convinced that last time I downloaded it the header said for specific SKUs and model names.

One follow up question you guys may be able to help me with...

This is to replace an inifinity that I have just sold as it didnt have a dock. That one is running Cromix 5.4 (not F2FS) and the guy who's bought it wants to downgrade it back to stock (no idea why, but am sure he will want to go back, once he's run it for a short time), does he need to reflash the firmware for the original SKU (ie the US one) or can he use WW now?

sbdags

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jun 24, 2007
Kenilworth, Coventry
OnePlus 9 Pro
Yes it's there, I am suffering from premature senility and confusion as I was convinced that last time I downloaded it the header said for specific SKUs and model names.

This is to replace an inifinity that I have just sold as it didnt have a dock. That one is running Cromix 5.4 (not F2FS) and the guy who's bought it wants to downgrade it back to stock (no idea why, but am sure he will want to go back, once he's run it for a short time), does he need to reflash the firmware for the original SKU (ie the US one) or can he use WW now?

He should use the US one if that is his SKU. Just flash the zip in the zip in recovery.

Reactions: fatboyinlycra

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Cheers all

Unlock Tool v7 or v8 will work with the TF700

He should use the US one if that is his SKU. Just flash the zip in the zip in recovery.