[THE][2008-10-28]Themes by NisseDILLIGAF

Search This thread

nosh10

pls help :) how can i install it ? i downloaded the naked and vista wallpaper. but if i copy them to phone, manila customizer dont see them. where is the problem ? how can i obtain the missing files ?
pls, someone... write a manual :)

1=extract all file from PanoramaSpecial.zip to Windows directory
2=extract the theme that you want to windows directory(you have to find out if yours is CFC or nonCFC,best thing to do is extract PanoramaDuelNeuron CFC. first if this doesent work try PanoramaDuelneuron notCfC) remember to softreset after these two steps,
goodluck. ps once you know what CFC yours is those are the theme types you can use.

nosh10

nosh10

Try This

Hello,

I tried to install the mod to have the same background on all tabs, but i can't delete or replace 5c9aa261_manila file.
I tried to uncheck the "read only" in properties, but i can't too, even with total commander.

Is it compatible with Touch Pro ?

And is possible to have on homepage (first tab) all menus with transparency, even the windows bar (at the top) and the shortcut bar (at the bottom), to have a real 480*640 wallpaper ?

I have TouchFlo 3D 1.2.35091.2_1813.6

Try this,it worked for me
http://forum.xda-developers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=113301&d=1221576655

polyu7

Apr 20, 2009
1=extract all file from PanoramaSpecial.zip to Windows directory
2=extract the theme that you want to windows directory(you have to find out if yours is CFC or nonCFC,best thing to do is extract PanoramaDuelNeuron CFC. first if this doesent work try PanoramaDuelneuron notCfC) remember to softreset after these two steps,
goodluck. ps once you know what CFC yours is those are the theme types you can use.

how can I change CFC to non CFC?
or how to make my phone support CFC
thanks

Last edited:

THAIMACKY

Sep 29, 2009
Originally Posted by wingtytn View Post
manila didnt work the word title was in the middle of the screen any ideas im all for them... it didnt over write the original file but the original file over wrote the mod any ideas

Originally Posted by psycho_maniac View Post
ya that totally didnt work. that took over my whole screen with the word title and i couldnt touch any of my tabs so i had to uninstall it i havethe htc touch pro for alltel if that matters

Originally Posted by slam9 View Post
Does Panorama background work with XBmod Rhodium Manila? Because it f*cked up my whole manila. I had no problem with standard manila, but now I can't even open start menu and I cant see any slider icons on my manilla only a darker home tab and it's like i tapped the home slider icon but with a "Title" tag, not "Home". I hope you can understand
Does it work for anyone?

I have the same problem as those three. Haven't seen a solution posted yet, does anyone have one? I did some research and I believe the issue is with the 5c9aa261_manila file.

same problem here :(

jonzjos

Oct 20, 2008
Panoramic Background on stock Sprint Diamond

This has been a terrible thread to follow so I'll try to save someone else a few hours of searching and reading. To install a panoramic background you will need to use a 3rd party program to copy/overwrite system/hidden files in your /windows folder. Total Commander and Resco Explorer are two options. The following instructions work on my Sprint Diamond with a stock ROM

1 - copy (2) manila files from PanoramaStandard.zip (this thread post #748) to the /windows folder
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=3412257&postcount=748

2 - install a panoramic background by copying a set of (3) manila files to /windows folder. Sprint uses non compressed images. See Panorama_Images_non-CFC.zip also post #748

Restart TF3D. Things work for the most part except the slider is offset a bit to one side.

3 - install a transparent slider which will fix the slider offset problem
http://forum.xda-developers.com/report.php?p=2698602

4 - Optional: remove top and bottom curtains with NoCurtains.CAB
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=2649096&postcount=2

5 - Optional: use NoScrollShade.cab to make the background visible(brighter) while scrolling**
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=2975887&postcount=76

** Unfortunately the contents of the starting tab (eg Home => clock,call history, calendar) still show if that is where you start your scroll. In contrast the VGA Panoramic Mod for Gen.Y Manila 2.1 at http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=547941 is an improvement over this. When pressing and holding on a tab, the contents of the tab disappear so the background is completely visible. I really would like this feature but I can't see flashing a custom rom with TF3D2.1 just to get it. If anyone runs accross a tweak for this please post it.

nicelad_uk

Sep 11, 2007
Sunny Yorkshire

Icon-Set for Grumps
Manila Customizer

Black Diamond Icon-Set
by NisseDILLIGAF
Black%20Diamond%20by%20NisseDILLIGAF.jpg

Download
Icons - Black Diamond by NisseDILLIGAF.zip

Sprint Icons
by NisseDILLIGAF
Sprint%20Icons%20by%20NisseDILLIGAF.jpg

Download
http://z3p00w.bay.livefilestore.com...Ig/Sprint Icons by NisseDILLIGAF.zip?download

Look like the ones i'm on with those Neon ones

Last edited:

hptspc828

Oct 21, 2009
i'm so noob.

i'm new to the htc diamond, how do you install the themes into the phone. i'm trying to do the black diamond theme. i'm lost, help me please.

o0adam0o

Apr 6, 2007
Could someone please reupload all the files for the SprintTouch pro theme found on 1st page?

New Sprint Theme
With Call History

jdmsohc22

Feb 4, 2008
Miami, FL
I think the panoramic themes would look soooo much better if they actually turned everything transparent while scrolling so you could actually see whats back there... I've also noticed that it's impossible to get a glass/clear clock background while using the panoramic themes as well, bummer..

jdmsohc22

Feb 4, 2008
Miami, FL
anyone know why I can't get any clocks to work for my TF3D after installing a panoramic theme..?? I've tried numerous diff ones to make my clock more transparent and nothings happening..??

zaroulias

Dec 12, 2009
HI my friend. Because i am a little confused about making your own themes and implement them in the mobile can you send me a guide step by step what to do in order to make a complete theme for my mobile?i have the htc touch hd.thank you!:confused: my email is : [email protected]

Last edited:

champgrl

Dec 27, 2008
Any idea why glass clock cab will not change clock after rom update or why your transparent clock link appears to be broken?

wteoh

Mar 9, 2010
help pls

i am using a touch hd running WM6.5, i cant activate the touch flo, any idea how to do so?

i have tried check the box at the today setting, but not to avail,

btw, can i use the themes shown here with my phone condition?
thanks

broczkymary

May 3, 2007
help me NisseDILLIGAF

Kind NisseDILLIGAF, has tried your Custom Image in All Tabs on my HD2 Leo but it doesn't work. Continuous to have the same image on the home tab and the others. Hepl me please!
Thanks in advance!

Top Liked Posts