[THE][26.07.08] Themes for TouchFlo3D

Search This thread

sushilange

Aug 18, 2007
Hi,

for changing the theme of TouchFlo3D you need Diamond TF3D Config version 0.6.7 or higher! Please do not use old themes anymore!

Video (thanks to anicolac)

HTC Black:
htcblackae0.png

O2 Blue:
o2bluex6k.png

Vodafone Red:
Screenshot

HTC Black Colored Extended (with Call History):
(by smogdragon)
Screenshot

HTC Black Colored (without Call History):
(by smogdragon)
Screenshot

To be continued...

Works with the following ROMs:
  • All ROMs based on 1.37 and TouchFlo3D 1.0.1630.23
  • All other versions not tested! Please let me know if it works on other versions!
Not work on:
  • All ROMs which not have TF3D included (You can change theme, but you can't use the restore-function!)
  • All 1.93 ROMs
Installation instructions:
  1. Download attached zip-file
  2. Extract the zip-file on your PC
  3. Connect Diamond with Active Sync!
  4. Create a new directory "Themes" on the Internal Storage (4 GB) of your Diamond or use any other folder
  5. Copy the extracted theme-file to "Internal Storage\Themes" or any other folder
  6. Disconnect Diamond from PC
  7. Run Diamond TF3D Config
  8. Change theme and have fun! :)
Greets,
Sascha

Themes:

O2 Blue
HTC Black
Vodafone Red (new)

Many thanks to mkhattab for hosting the files!

Last edited:

loulou17

Jul 8, 2008
Thank you :D

On the other hand I have were obliged to create the file “Themes” on the built-in memory

Sorry for my English

sushilange

Aug 18, 2007
Thank you :D

On the other hand I have were obliged to create the file “Themes” on the built-in memory

Sorry for my English

The theme will be copied to the windows-directory! ;-)

Only the *.theme-files have to be on your 4 GB internal storage. I've chosen this way, because we don't have enough free space on the built-in storage ;)

Asphard

Jun 27, 2008
The theme will be copied to the windows-directory! ;-)

Only the *.theme-files have to be on your 4 GB internal storage. I've chosen this way, because we don't have enough free space on the built-in storage ;)

Is it possible to restore the original Files? (not the HTC Black Theme from your initial post)

gsidhom

Apr 30, 2007
Cairo
Modified Black Theme!!!!!

For the Experts....
can we make a version of the original balck them but with the "diamond cut wallpaper" not the original.

sushilange

Aug 18, 2007
Is it possible to restore the original Files? (not the HTC Black Theme from your initial post)

They are the same...

But: If you delete all *_manila-Files in your windows-folder you got your orignal files - because they are stored in the ROM and they will automatically restored.

In next release I want to implement a function to "restore" the original files - that means my app will delete all *_manila-files and after soft-reset you have your original files.

Ultraschorsch

Sep 29, 2007
Munich
Thanks for that Sascha!

Do you know how to get rid of the blue of O2 in the "taskbar"?

Right now I use the black theme but the upper and lower bar is still standard O2 blue.

Thanks!

Jan

Top Liked Posts