• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question The accessibility setting (navigation bar) resets every time the unit wakes up

Search This thread

yegolebi

Nov 22, 2021
Hi,
I have a joying UIS7862, 6GB+128GB,10.1" 1920x1200 head unit .
I am trying to use a navigation bar type application. After installing this application in the accessibility settings there is a new option that must be enabled for this app to work.
After enabling this option, the application works fine, but every time unit wakes up from sleep, this setting goes back to off.
Of course if you switch it to 'on' the application works fine again.
Does anyone know how to set this option permanently?

(the same problem concerns also other navigation bar apps )

Marek

forgivegod

Jun 21, 2011
What application is this?
What accessibility option are you using?

Perhaps there is a way to use Tasker to enable this option on starts

yegolebi

Nov 22, 2021
What application is this?
What accessibility option are you using?

Perhaps there is a way to use Tasker to enable this option on starts
This is navigation bar type application. Just back, home and recent button. I thought about tasker, but I can not get it to perform a task at system wake up. Tasker is probably killed when device goes to sleep and then automatically restored but with some delay. It works after the system wake up, but I can not find the way to make it react to waking up ....

forgivegod

Jun 21, 2011
I would start by creating a tasker task that makes the appr. system changes. Then put a tasker widget/button on your home screen for that task. From there you can work on automating it via any of the many options you might have available thru tasker (screen/wifi/bt on/off etc)

watson540

Aug 1, 2007
in my unit (mekede), there is an option in the settings to autostart up to 3 apps. maybe if yours has that, it would help

All of the apps I use stay in memory while the unit is asleep

Reactions: marchnz

marchnz

Nov 26, 2012
NZ
in my unit (mekede), there is an option in the settings to autostart up to 3 apps. maybe if yours has that, it would help

Exactly, the newer Mekede/NOR MCU units do this really well.

Up to three apps can be defined.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.