The Android O system UI (Discussion and Screenshots)

Agusyc15

Aug 8, 2016
What do you think about the Android O system UI? I'm attaching some Screenshots I made from my Pixel XL so everyone can see what I mean, even if they haven't tried it.

Personally, I don't like the colors at all, I prefer a dark background and white icons. But I guess we'll be able to theme that later. Also, the settings have a lot less items compared to Nougat.

Attachments

leongzxc

Oct 14, 2011
feels like they copied touchwiz's grace ux concept

lol

but its all good as long as the android overall UI is beautiful im fine with it!

unless im wrong about this.. did not really catch up with android after marshmallow. its just too fast :D

kanjanja

Jul 17, 2017
What do you think about the Android O system UI? I'm attaching some Screenshots I made from my Pixel XL so everyone can see what I mean, even if they haven't tried it.

Personally, I don't like the colors at all, I prefer a dark background and white icons. But I guess we'll be able to theme that later. Also, the settings have a lot less items compared to Nougat.
Looks great though. Nice and clean ui

paddymcg1

Feb 9, 2013
Letterkenny
feels like they copied touchwiz's grace ux concept

lol

but its all good as long as the android overall UI is beautiful im fine with it!

unless im wrong about this.. did not really catch up with android after marshmallow. its just too fast :D
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Google help Samsung develop Grace UX??