• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

The Best Gaming Rom For Kenzo is Out Already!!!!

Did Work For You Too??Did I Managed To Help You Out??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

Mayr1k

Nov 23, 2017

Zagash27

Dec 6, 2013
Hey!

I'm using AEX 5.5 + Custom Radon Kernel as I wanted something with Oreo. I love the customization, the performance is at least satisfying, but I started having heating problems again and poor battery life (which seems to be more of a Oreo problem than AEX).

I tried browsing this thread for an opinion, but I am a bit confused. What is the best ROM + kernel you can recommend, both Oreo or Nougat, that combines customization, gaming performance and battery life?

kher paandiyan

Sep 26, 2014
Coimbatore
Hey!

I'm using AEX 5.5 + Custom Radon Kernel as I wanted something with Oreo. I love the customization, the performance is at least satisfying, but I started having heating problems again and poor battery life (which seems to be more of a Oreo problem than AEX).

I tried browsing this thread for an opinion, but I am a bit confused. What is the best ROM + kernel you can recommend, both Oreo or Nougat, that combines customization, gaming performance and battery life?

Try Dot OS official

umang0712

Jan 2, 2014
Hey!

Toxyc os with stock kernel

aaz03

Nov 26, 2013
Could you please do a try with MCaosp + stock kernel ? I'm currently using it and I feel like it's the smoothest ROM of all

vigi00

Jul 27, 2018
Could you please do a try with MCaosp + stock kernel ? I'm currently using it and I feel like it's the smoothest ROM of all

You using 2gb ram variant kenzo?

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 PM ----------

Hey man with variant you have 2 o 3 gb?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

Which variant u have 2 0r 3gb ?

Hy bro which ROM is best for gaming for 2gb ?

---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 PM ----------

**THIS POST ONLY REFERS TO KENZO GAMING**

I have been searching for good gaming ROMs for a long long time....As PUBG Launched their Mobile version and unlike everybody I wanted to Taste it....

Then I read posts I came up with AEX 7.1.2 (N) with Radon Kernel (with gaming configuration) was a good....but for some reason no android N ROM was good for my Kenzo\
So There was No Chance for Nougat ROMs to work for me on PUBG.....
EDIT:- I Again Tried AEX latest April patched ROM with RADON gaming config But Still it doesn't work for me in any ways....so don't expect ROMs which are running 7.0/7.1.x

Then somewhere In EpicMIUI (N) OR KISSASSNYA Build of MIUI (sorry if there is a spelling mistake) they shared a SS of Antutu Benchmark scoring almost 1 lakh n above so there I thought that's the end.... Found the ROM...but then I got to know benchmark are not the things that we should believe in....and No MIUI ROM is capable of running PUBG MOBILE... As we know they Are RAM consuming.....:p

But Then All this Came to End...When I Found These ROMs
1)Bootleggers ROM v2.3 (Stock Kernel) {22.06.2018}
2)MOKEE ROM 8.1 (Stock Kernel) {Build Date:-09.06.2018}
3)TOXYC + RADON KERNEL(GAMING CONFIG New Devices Tree) {BUILD DATE :-13.06.2018}
4)AIM ROM (Stock kernel) {BUILD DATE:-26.04.2018}
5)ABC ROM (Stock Kernel) {BUILD DATE:-08.06.2018}
6)DU v12.2 + RADON KERNEL(GAMING CONFIG New Devices Tree) {BUILD DATE :-02.06.2018}
7)MIUI 9 Global Dev ROM v8.5.19 (Flash By TWRP)
8)RR Darkness Remix (Stock Kernel) {29.05.2018}
9)ColtOS 2.1 (Stock Kernel) {02.06.2018}

The Links for the ROMS & kernel are right down there

1) This is for Bootleggers ROM v2.3
https://sourceforge.net/projects/bootleggersrom/files/builds/kenzo/

2) This is for MOKEE ROM 8.1 Oreo
https://download.mokeedev.com/?device=kenzo

3)This if for TOXYC ROM
http://qc4.androidfilehost.com/dl/E...271465/toxyc-kenzo-20180613-v1.0-OFFICIAL.zip

4)This is for AIM ROM
https://sourceforge.net/projects/aimroms/files/kenzo/

5)This is for ABC ROM
https://sourceforge.net/projects/abc-rom/files/kenzo/

6)This is for DU v12.2
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-fcGC6cnERrn4kOCCfVfomrELpf_nMQf/edit

7)This is For MIUI v8.5.19
http://bigota.d.miui.com/8.5.19/miui_HMNote3ProGlobal_8.5.19_3aaad09919_6.0.zip

8)This is for RR Darkness Remix OREO ROM
https://drive.google.com/file/d/105JqYH3OKMHnZPSVzTF8ReVpd7s8tHeY/view

9)This is for ColtOS-2.1
https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=962339331458995940

10)RADON KERNEL With New Devices Trees
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1vVcoqFDpN1Hx07C9ZVa_zgKbfTJNFVLc

NOW THIS IS WHO THIS ROMs PERFORM & BUGS
1]Bootleggers is finest ROM i came across...not even a single frame drop.....you know the amount of custom option the provide....so not much to tell about it...the main concern is like whenever i unplug my charger it drops 1-2% within 1 min of use like if it is 100% charged within 1 min of use it drops to 99/98 % but then....after this its nothing serious its has the best gaming performance i came around.....a slight heat up around 34-38 degree...no major heatup....
BUG:- Non

2]MOKEE its flawless nothing can match this one....i can play in highest possible graphics with no issue...now below is CARBON rom here you will ask which one to go with...see its upto you....MOKEE has got no custom options like rest of them is all PURE STOCK ANDROID the only thing which may hit you not to install this ROM but This more beats every other ROM in this LIST
BUGS:- Non

3]TOXYC with Radon Kernel Works So Much Smooth......i was Simply Surprised To See It Handel Stuff So Much Flawlessly.......Super Smooth No Lags No Heating Issues No Battery Drainage. And is playable with possible highest settings....The ROM has A Good Amount Of Custom Options.....Battery With That Kind Of Flawless Performance is Just A Cake Walk......*******MUST TRY....MOST RECOMMENDED*******
BUGS:- Not Faced Till Now....

4]AIM with stock kernel it is great with PUBG.... Is Simply HOT KNIFE & BUTTER walk....Its has all The custom option that NOS has & does have curved edges already on and much more....

5]ABC with Stock Kernel Is Super Smooth NO Lags No Heating Issues No Battery Drainage PERFECT BUILD. This can is my all time fav ROM for PUBG as This POST was initially All about this ROM....I Cant Say Much About it Its Also Has The Latest Security Patch...(5 Jun 2018)

6]DU with RADON KERNEL NEW DEVICES TREE works super fine.......for PUBG.....And is playable with possible highest settings....Custom Options are pretty much decent......NO LAGS....NO HEATING....NO BATTERY DRAIN....All I can Say Is simply Flash This ROM and Enjoy the Build...

7]MIUI has been known for RAM consuming...and not letting KENZO reach its full Potential.....But Trust Me With this Its not like that.....PUBG is soo much better.....It was a real surprise for me to see that....i didnt expect this great performance anyway out of MIUI.... "BUT REMEMBER STOCK ANDROID IS STOCK NOTHING CAN BEAT THAT THING" You easily can make it do GOOD GAMING 40-45 FPS WHICH IS DAMN GOOD KEEPING IN MIND THAT It's MIUI...AND ALSO THE SLIPT SCREEN & QUICK SWITCH WORKS LIKE CHARM

8]RR Darkness with Stock Kernel is good enough with low graphic settings and the best part is with great amount of Custom options......having those things and still going great is a Big deal...if you need gaming and custom options....
BUGS:- LOW WI-FI SIGNAL STRENGHT

9]ColtOS-2.1 is again the same ROM like AIM but it is at initial Stage so cant say much but but gaming is as same as ABC with Radon gaming config.....just the thing is here it was stock kernel...gaming was pretty good.....few bit of UI lags here and there....which is common as it was very first build.....
BUGS:- A Little Laggy UI (Will Be Fixed Soon as It A Initial Build)

BATTERY PERFORMANCE
SOT shared is all Based on my Usage & I use YouTube alot.....And Yes do note that my phone is 2 year Old so battery decay is the most common factor....here so your battery performance my vary accordingly
Bootleggers is like if you play a classic match which lasts for about 30-40 mins you can see 12-17% drop...SOT is around 4hrs50m-5hrs20m :- GOOD BATTERY
MOKEE is like if you play a classic match which lasts for about 30-40 mins you can see 12-15%(APPROX.) Its in that range its different everytime...SOT is around 5hrs10m-5hrs30m :- BEST BATTERY
TOXYC is like if you play a classic match which lasts for about 30-40 mins you can see 10-13% drop...SOT is around 5hrs-5hrs30m :- BEST BATTERY
AIM is like if you play a classic match which lasts for about 30-40 mins you can see 15-18% drop...SOT is around 4hrs30-40m :- DECENT BATTERY
ABC is like if you play a classic match which lasts for about 30-40 mins you can see 11-15% drop...SOT is around 5hrs-5hrs-20m :- BEST BATTERY
DU v12.2 is like if you play a classic match which lasts for about 30-40 mins you can see 12-17% drop...SOT is around 4hr50m-5hrs10m :- GOOD BATTERY
MIUI is like if you play a classic match which lasts for about 30-40 mins you can see 14-20 12-15% drop...SOT around 4hr40m-5hr :- GOOD BATTERY
RR Darkness is like if you play a classic match which lasts for about 30-40 mins you can see 14-20% drop...SOT around 4hrs30-50m:- DECENT BATTERY
ColtOS-2.1 is like if you play a classic match which lasts for about 30-40 mins you can see 16-22%drop...SOT around 4hrs20-40m:- AVERAGE KIND OF

SEE WHEN I STARTED THIS POST THERE WERE ONLY 2 ROMs ABC&AEX....AND AT THAT POINT I THOUGHT I WONT FIND GOOD ROMs FOR PUBG HERE AFTER....BUT SINCE THEN I HAVE TRIED SOO MANY ROMs....BUT HERE NOW I AM SHOWCASING 9 ROMs....IF YOU ASK WHICH ONE I PREFER...SEE IT DOESNT MATTER ME IF I HAVE CUSTOM OPTIONS OR NO SO I CAN GO WITH MOKEE BUT IF YOU WANT CUSTOM OPTIONS GO WITH AIM....CARBON IS STANDING IN BETWEEN ON MOKEE AND AIM CARBON HAS FEW CUSTOM OPTION AND BATTERY IS GOOD BUT AIM HAS THAT CUSTOM OPTION AND A DECENT BATTERY SO I MOST OF THE TIME SUGGEST AIM BECAUSE THEY NEED CUSTOM OPTIONS...

Note:-Sorry if I said something bad about any ROM....I know building ROM is very difficult stuff...and we should respect their work....I totally do respect that thing guys....I just shared what I thought would help you guys....:)

DO THANK ME IF I HELPED YOU:good:

Yo bro what about 2gb ram kenzo which ROM is best for gaming.. Bc of low ram am facing lags in pubg

---------- Post added at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

I have been searching for good gaming ROMs for a long long time....As PUBG Launched their Mobile version and unlike everybody I wanted to Taste it....

Then I read posts I came up with AEX 7.1.2 (N) with Radon Kernel (with gaming configuration) was a good....but for some reason no android N ROM was good for my Kenzo\
EDIT:- I Again Tried AEX latest April patched ROM with RADON gaming config But Still it doesn't work for me in any ways....so don't expect ROMs which are running 7.0/7.1.x

Then somewhere In EpicMIUI (N) OR KISSASSNYA Build of MIUI (sorry if there is a spelling mistake) they shared a SS of Antutu Benchmark scoring almost 1 lakh n above so there I thought that's the end.... Found the ROM...but then I got to know benchmark are not the things that we should believe in....and No MIUI ROM is capable of running PUBG MOBILE... As we know they Are RAM consuming.....:p

3)TOXYC + RADON KERNEL(GAMING CONFIG New Devices Tree) {BUILD DATE :-13.06.2018}
6)DU v12.2 + RADON KERNEL(GAMING CONFIG New Devices Tree) {BUILD DATE :-02.06.2018}

The Links for the ROMS & kernel are right down there

3)This if for TOXYC ROM
http://qc4.androidfilehost.com/dl/E...271465/toxyc-kenzo-20180613-v1.0-OFFICIAL.zip

4)This is for AIM ROM

5)This is for ABC ROM

6)This is for DU v12.2

9)This is for ColtOS-2.1

1]Bootleggers is finest ROM i came across...not even a single frame drop.....you know the amount of custom option the provide....so not much to tell about it...the main concern is like whenever i unplug my charger it drops 1-2% within 1 min of use like if it is 100% charged within 1 min of use it drops to 99/98 % but then....after this its nothing serious its has the best gaming performance i came around.....a slight heat up around 34-38 degree...no major heatup....

2]MOKEE its flawless nothing can match this one....i can play in highest possible graphics with no issue...now below is CARBON rom here you will ask which one to go with...see its upto you....MOKEE has got no custom options like rest of them is all PURE STOCK ANDROID the only thing which may hit you not to install this ROM but This more beats every other ROM in this LIST

3]TOXYC with Radon Kernel Works So Much Smooth......i was Simply Surprised To See It Handel Stuff So Much Flawlessly.......Super Smooth No Lags No Heating Issues No Battery Drainage. And is playable with possible highest settings....The ROM has A Good Amount Of Custom Options.....Battery With That Kind Of Flawless Performance is Just A Cake Walk......*******MUST TRY....MOST RECOMMENDED*******

4]AIM with stock kernel it is great with PUBG.... Is Simply HOT KNIFE & BUTTER walk....Its has all The custom option that NOS has & does have curved edges already on and much more....

5]ABC with Stock Kernel Is Super Smooth NO Lags No Heating Issues No Battery Drainage PERFECT BUILD. This can is my all time fav ROM for PUBG as This POST was initially All about this ROM....I Cant Say Much About it Its Also Has The Latest Security Patch...(5 Jun 2018)

6]DU with RADON KERNEL NEW DEVICES TREE works super fine.......for PUBG.....And is playable with possible highest settings....Custom Options are pretty much decent......NO LAGS....NO HEATING....NO BATTERY DRAIN....All I can Say Is simply Flash This ROM and Enjoy the Build...

7]MIUI has been known for RAM consuming...and not letting KENZO reach its full Potential.....But Trust Me With this Its not like that.....PUBG is soo much better.....It was a real surprise for me to see that....i didnt expect this great performance anyway out of MIUI.... "BUT REMEMBER STOCK ANDROID IS STOCK NOTHING CAN BEAT THAT THING" You easily can make it do GOOD GAMING 40-45 FPS WHICH IS DAMN GOOD KEEPING IN MIND THAT It's MIUI...AND ALSO THE SLIPT SCREEN & QUICK SWITCH WORKS LIKE CHARM

8]RR Darkness with Stock Kernel is good enough with low graphic settings and the best part is with great amount of Custom options......having those things and still going great is a Big deal...if you need gaming and custom options....

9]ColtOS-2.1 is again the same ROM like AIM but it is at initial Stage so cant say much but but gaming is as same as ABC with Radon gaming config.....just the thing is here it was stock kernel...gaming was pretty good.....few bit of UI lags here and there....which is common as it was very first build.....

BATTERY PERFORMANCE
SOT shared is all Based on my Usage & I use YouTube alot.....And Yes do note that my phone is 2 year Old so battery decay is the most common factor....here so your battery performance my vary accordingly
Bootleggers is like if you play a classic match which lasts for about 30-40 mins you can see 12-17% drop...SOT is around 4hrs50m-5hrs20m :- GOOD BATTERY
MOKEE is like if you play a classic match which lasts for about 30-40 mins you can see 12-15%(APPROX.) Its in that range its different everytime...SOT is around 5hrs10m-5hrs30m :- BEST BATTERY
TOXYC is like if you play a classic match which lasts for about 30-40 mins you can see 10-13% drop...SOT is around 5hrs-5hrs30m :- BEST BATTERY
AIM is like if you play a classic match which lasts for about 30-40 mins you can see 15-18% drop...SOT is around 4hrs30-40m :- DECENT BATTERY
ABC is like if you play a classic match which lasts for about 30-40 mins you can see 11-15% drop...SOT is around 5hrs-5hrs-20m :- BEST BATTERY
DU v12.2 is like if you play a classic match which lasts for about 30-40 mins you can see 12-17% drop...SOT is around 4hr50m-5hrs10m :- GOOD BATTERY
MIUI is like if you play a classic match which lasts for about 30-40 mins you can see 14-20 12-15% drop...SOT around 4hr40m-5hr :- GOOD BATTERY
RR Darkness is like if you play a classic match which lasts for about 30-40 mins you can see 14-20% drop...SOT around 4hrs30-50m:- DECENT BATTERY
ColtOS-2.1 is like if you play a classic match which lasts for about 30-40 mins you can see 16-22%drop...SOT around 4hrs20-40m:- AVERAGE KIND OF

SEE WHEN I STARTED THIS POST THERE WERE ONLY 2 ROMs ABC&AEX....AND AT THAT POINT I THOUGHT I WONT FIND GOOD ROMs FOR PUBG HERE AFTER....BUT SINCE THEN I HAVE TRIED SOO MANY ROMs....BUT HERE NOW I AM SHOWCASING 9 ROMs....IF YOU ASK WHICH ONE I PREFER...SEE IT DOESNT MATTER ME IF I HAVE CUSTOM OPTIONS OR NO SO I CAN GO WITH MOKEE BUT IF YOU WANT CUSTOM OPTIONS GO WITH AIM....CARBON IS STANDING IN BETWEEN ON MOKEE AND AIM CARBON HAS FEW CUSTOM OPTION AND BATTERY IS GOOD BUT AIM HAS THAT CUSTOM OPTION AND A DECENT BATTERY SO I MOST OF THE TIME SUGGEST AIM BECAUSE THEY NEED CUSTOM OPTIONS...

Note:-Sorry if I said something bad about any ROM....I know building ROM is very difficult stuff...and we should respect their work....I totally do respect that thing guys....I just shared what I thought would help you guys....:)

Yo bro what about 2gb ram kenzo which ROM is good for gaming?... Am facing lags in pubg bc of low ram plz help out

aaz03

Nov 26, 2013
You using 2gb ram variant kenzo?

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 PM ----------

Hy bro which ROM is best for gaming for 2gb ?

---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 PM ----------

Yo bro what about 2gb ram kenzo which ROM is best for gaming.. Bc of low ram am facing lags in pubg

---------- Post added at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

Yo bro what about 2gb ram kenzo which ROM is good for gaming?... Am facing lags in pubg bc of low ram plz help out

McAOSP rom is pretty good for ram management , i use it with greenify pro+xposed (important to enable GCM push on greenified apps ) and i greenify pretty much every app running in background (facebook, snapchat ) while still receiving notifications. Try it , it works great

vigi00

Jul 27, 2018
McAOSP rom is pretty good for ram management , i use it with greenify pro+xposed (important to enable GCM push on greenified apps ) and i greenify pretty much every app running in background (facebook, snapchat ) while still receiving notifications. Try it , it works great

Greenify from magisk will work? I don't use xposed

vigi00

Jul 27, 2018
Bro flashed so far ROM is good gut battery backup is bad

---------- Post added at 07:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 AM ----------

Bro flashed so far ROM is good but battery backup is bad?

---------- Post added at 07:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 AM ----------

Bro flashed so far ROM is good but battery backup is bad?

mishal msl

Mar 13, 2015
kerala
play pubg in highest graphics @ 60 fps without frame drops ----

I just got this phone from my brother last month. I love to play pubg on my old mobile but the but the Frame rate and the Graphics were 2 sides of the coin on it .But note 3 was great. I had flashed ABC ROM and also aim rom. The game play was good but not smooth. Recently I flashed FIREHOUNT ROM (link below) and I can play the game on HD and HDR without dropping the fps(60fps).

INSTRUCTION:
*Flash the ROM and the gapps and reboot anf set up the phone
*after setting up the phone reboot and root the phone with magisc
*Install GFX TOOL from play store (Important)
*install the PUBG game
*open the game and sign in after that close the game and open GFX tool and select the version of the game . select resolution 1280x720p. Graphics:-select "HD"(HDR is smooth but small drops on frame rate here and there) . FPS:-select "60fps" . Anti-alising :- select "desable" . Style:- "realistic"(you can change as your like the look) Shadows:- select "Enable".
Open the game don't try to change any settings in graphics.
That's it i can play the game very smoothly. Try it

The screen shot of the game play is below (no fps shown in SS)

Link to ROM: https://forum.xda-developers.com/redmi-note-3/development/official-firehound-v4-1-t3744864

Attachments

• Screenshot_PUBG_MOBILE_20180730-131950.jpg
    Screenshot_PUBG_MOBILE_20180730-131950.jpg
    244.6 KB · Views: 520
  • Screenshot_PUBG_MOBILE_20180730-131943.jpg
    Screenshot_PUBG_MOBILE_20180730-131943.jpg
    258.5 KB · Views: 512
Reactions: Joyel

gaztan

Dec 9, 2017
My best ROM NOS 7.1.2 last build 08/15/2017 for kenzo ram 3GB ft Radon kernel last build Nougat ( setting kernel in my options).
Gaming high graphics
1. WoT Blitz running fps 55-60/62 setting high( flora set medium ) no overhead
2. Lineage II data vulkan running smooth (set resolution medium, graphics quality set best,frame rate set best) trying I am using ROM Oreo is a f***k lagging.
3. Lineage II No vulkan data running smooth set all best graphics options.
4. PUBG ft GL tools fake adreno set extrame frame rate,set graphics setting smooth so running smooth.
5. Mobile Legends running smooth set graphics medium and all setting set on.
6. PES 2018 running smooth.
7. War Robots running smooth.

Support hard driver 1TB no issue. ?
Good my rom ?

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

Last edited:
Reactions: Mayr1k

biku123

Dec 19, 2013
I just got this phone from my brother last month. I love to play pubg on my old mobile but the but the Frame rate and the Graphics were 2 sides of the coin on it .But note 3 was great. I had flashed ABC ROM and also aim rom. The game play was good but not smooth. Recently I flashed FIREHOUNT ROM (link below) and I can play the game on HD and HDR without dropping the fps(60fps).

INSTRUCTION:
*Flash the ROM and the gapps and reboot anf set up the phone
*after setting up the phone reboot and root the phone with magisc
*Install GFX TOOL from play store (Important)
*install the PUBG game
*open the game and sign in after that close the game and open GFX tool and select the version of the game . select resolution 1280x720p. Graphics:-select "HD"(HDR is smooth but small drops on frame rate here and there) . FPS:-select "60fps" . Anti-alising :- select "desable" . Style:- "realistic"(you can change as your like the look) Shadows:- select "Enable".
Open the game don't try to change any settings in graphics.
That's it i can play the game very smoothly. Try it

The screen shot of the game play is below (no fps shown in SS)

Link to ROM: https://forum.xda-developers.com/redmi-note-3/development/official-firehound-v4-1-t3744864
Fire hound is perfect for pubg.very smooth in HDR and no overheating also.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

The Links for the ROMS & kernel are right down there​

3)This if for TOXYC ROM

4)This is for AIM ROM

5)This is for ABC ROM

6)This is for DU v12.2

9)This is for ColtOS-2.1

BATTERY PERFORMANCE

**POST UPDATED**

2 New Roms Added....
    Read full post to get know about the performance and bugs...of those

Enjoy Guys....Do thank Me if I helped you....:):good:
    dont quote the whole thread dude..... omg what a moron

Don't bother these comments. Most of the people on here are super rude for no reason. Just ignore these morons.
    **post updated**

New Rom Added
    its suggested to check the whole post

dont forget to check out

do thank me if i helped you

:good::good::good::good::good::good::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:
    I got a very poor battery backupbon mokee... Like 10% idle battery drain in just 3 hours. I want to move to another rom so i am confused between AIM and ABC... Which one do you guys suggest?

I do not like Oreo, because it can't compete Nougat in terms of battery backup, performance, and less heating, so I would say NEITHER AIM nor ABC Oreo is better than Nougat!!!

My favorite combination is the best Nougat rom . Resurrection Remix Nougat Darkness 5.8.4 BY @MOVZX , and latest agni kernel with performance settings ( I have scored 116K in Antutu )

RRND 7.1.2 - https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=673368273298984356

Agni 12.9 Nougat - https://forum.xda-developers.com/devdb/project/?id=17251#downloads

Do not forget to press Thanks if I helped. I have invested millions of hours in flashing to come to this conclusion guys :D