The Best Gaming Rom For Kenzo is Out Already!!!!

Did Work For You Too??Did I Managed To Help You Out??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

Zagash27

Dec 6, 2013
Installed AEX 5.5 + Radon kernel and the combo is good, imo. But I still have huge overheating problems (I had them in all ROMs, including the official MIUI) to the point my fingers hurt if I touch the top half of the screen and I have incredibly bad performance on Assassin's Creed Identity (the game work on acceptable FPS on ViperOS, my previous ROM). What can I do to solve these problems?
Btw, do I have to enable Vulkan or something? And how do I enable ZRAM? Do I just need apply it on boot on that Kernel app?

kensandev

Jan 16, 2017
In Toxyc ROM where I can get advance restart option?
The official thread seems dead so I ask here. Please tell me.

Nithin96

Jun 7, 2015
latest one pls read the OP i mention everything there:good:

I installed bootleggers rom yesterday , performance great so far. Pubg runs smooth (experienced small lag time to time but overall completely playable), but in pubg mic. is only working in lobby(i can't here my teammates and they can't here me), sometimes it works in game then after few minutes mic. stopped working. If anybody knows something please give me a solution. And i can't tell you about battery as my battery already worn out(going to change it this week) i can only play 4 classic games on a full charge.

SuperKenzoUser

Nov 16, 2016
I installed bootleggers rom yesterday , performance great so far. Pubg runs smooth (experienced small lag time to time but overall completely playable), but in pubg mic. is only working in lobby(i can't here my teammates and they can't here me), sometimes it works in game then after few minutes mic. stopped working. If anybody knows something please give me a solution. And i can't tell you about battery as my battery already worn out(going to change it this week) i can only play 4 classic games on a full charge.
The thing with mic Happen to me in Carbon and ABC.. so I moved to AIM.

RKRN3@1997

Nov 1, 2016
Bharuch
Xiaomi 11 Lite 5g NE
Which kernel it had?

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

The thing with mic Happen to me in Carbon and ABC.. so I moved to AIM.
AIM has which kernel?

Aditya@123

Sep 22, 2017
Do you want to update the thread as aim is officially dead for now ,the dev said that ,the best gaming ROM should also have latest security patches

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    **THIS POST ONLY REFERS TO KENZO GAMING**

I have been searching for good gaming ROMs for a long long time....As PUBG Launched their Mobile version and unlike everybody I wanted to Taste it....

Then I read posts I came up with AEX 7.1.2 (N) with Radon Kernel (with gaming configuration) was a good....but for some reason no android N ROM was good for my Kenzo\
    So There was No Chance for Nougat ROMs to work for me on PUBG.....
    EDIT:- I Again Tried AEX latest April patched ROM with RADON gaming config But Still it doesn't work for me in any ways....so don't expect ROMs which are running 7.0/7.1.x

Then somewhere In EpicMIUI (N) OR KISSASSNYA Build of MIUI (sorry if there is a spelling mistake) they shared a SS of Antutu Benchmark scoring almost 1 lakh n above so there I thought that's the end.... Found the ROM...but then I got to know benchmark are not the things that we should believe in....and No MIUI ROM is capable of running PUBG MOBILE... As we know they Are RAM consuming.....:p

But Then All this Came to End...When I Found These ROMs
    1)Bootleggers ROM v2.3 (Stock Kernel) {22.06.2018}
    2)MOKEE ROM 8.1 (Stock Kernel) {Build Date:-09.06.2018}
    3)TOXYC + RADON KERNEL(GAMING CONFIG New Devices Tree) {BUILD DATE :-13.06.2018}
    4)AIM ROM (Stock kernel) {BUILD DATE:-26.04.2018}
    5)ABC ROM (Stock Kernel) {BUILD DATE:-08.06.2018}
    6)DU v12.2 + RADON KERNEL(GAMING CONFIG New Devices Tree) {BUILD DATE :-02.06.2018}
    7)MIUI 9 Global Dev ROM v8.5.19 (Flash By TWRP)
    8)RR Darkness Remix (Stock Kernel) {29.05.2018}
    9)ColtOS 2.1 (Stock Kernel) {02.06.2018}

The Links for the ROMS & kernel are right down there​

1) This is for Bootleggers ROM v2.3
    https://sourceforge.net/projects/bootleggersrom/files/builds/kenzo/

2) This is for MOKEE ROM 8.1 Oreo
    https://download.mokeedev.com/?device=kenzo

3)This if for TOXYC ROM
    http://qc4.androidfilehost.com/dl/E...271465/toxyc-kenzo-20180613-v1.0-OFFICIAL.zip

4)This is for AIM ROM
    https://sourceforge.net/projects/aimroms/files/kenzo/

5)This is for ABC ROM
    https://sourceforge.net/projects/abc-rom/files/kenzo/

6)This is for DU v12.2
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-fcGC6cnERrn4kOCCfVfomrELpf_nMQf/edit

7)This is For MIUI v8.5.19
    http://bigota.d.miui.com/8.5.19/miui_HMNote3ProGlobal_8.5.19_3aaad09919_6.0.zip

8)This is for RR Darkness Remix OREO ROM
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/105JqYH3OKMHnZPSVzTF8ReVpd7s8tHeY/view

9)This is for ColtOS-2.1
    https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=962339331458995940

10)RADON KERNEL With New Devices Trees
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1vVcoqFDpN1Hx07C9ZVa_zgKbfTJNFVLc

NOW THIS IS WHO THIS ROMs PERFORM & BUGS
    1]Bootleggers is finest ROM i came across...not even a single frame drop.....you know the amount of custom option the provide....so not much to tell about it...the main concern is like whenever i unplug my charger it drops 1-2% within 1 min of use like if it is 100% charged within 1 min of use it drops to 99/98 % but then....after this its nothing serious its has the best gaming performance i came around.....a slight heat up around 34-38 degree...no major heatup....
    BUG:- Non

2]MOKEE its flawless nothing can match this one....i can play in highest possible graphics with no issue...now below is CARBON rom here you will ask which one to go with...see its upto you....MOKEE has got no custom options like rest of them is all PURE STOCK ANDROID the only thing which may hit you not to install this ROM but This more beats every other ROM in this LIST
    BUGS:- Non

3]TOXYC with Radon Kernel Works So Much Smooth......i was Simply Surprised To See It Handel Stuff So Much Flawlessly.......Super Smooth No Lags No Heating Issues No Battery Drainage. And is playable with possible highest settings....The ROM has A Good Amount Of Custom Options.....Battery With That Kind Of Flawless Performance is Just A Cake Walk......*******MUST TRY....MOST RECOMMENDED*******
    BUGS:- Not Faced Till Now....

4]AIM with stock kernel it is great with PUBG.... Is Simply HOT KNIFE & BUTTER walk....Its has all The custom option that NOS has & does have curved edges already on and much more....

5]ABC with Stock Kernel Is Super Smooth NO Lags No Heating Issues No Battery Drainage PERFECT BUILD. This can is my all time fav ROM for PUBG as This POST was initially All about this ROM....I Cant Say Much About it Its Also Has The Latest Security Patch...(5 Jun 2018)

6]DU with RADON KERNEL NEW DEVICES TREE works super fine.......for PUBG.....And is playable with possible highest settings....Custom Options are pretty much decent......NO LAGS....NO HEATING....NO BATTERY DRAIN....All I can Say Is simply Flash This ROM and Enjoy the Build...

7]MIUI has been known for RAM consuming...and not letting KENZO reach its full Potential.....But Trust Me With this Its not like that.....PUBG is soo much better.....It was a real surprise for me to see that....i didnt expect this great performance anyway out of MIUI.... "BUT REMEMBER STOCK ANDROID IS STOCK NOTHING CAN BEAT THAT THING" You easily can make it do GOOD GAMING 40-45 FPS WHICH IS DAMN GOOD KEEPING IN MIND THAT It's MIUI...AND ALSO THE SLIPT SCREEN & QUICK SWITCH WORKS LIKE CHARM

8]RR Darkness with Stock Kernel is good enough with low graphic settings and the best part is with great amount of Custom options......having those things and still going great is a Big deal...if you need gaming and custom options....
    BUGS:- LOW WI-FI SIGNAL STRENGHT

9]ColtOS-2.1 is again the same ROM like AIM but it is at initial Stage so cant say much but but gaming is as same as ABC with Radon gaming config.....just the thing is here it was stock kernel...gaming was pretty good.....few bit of UI lags here and there....which is common as it was very first build.....
    BUGS:- A Little Laggy UI (Will Be Fixed Soon as It A Initial Build)

BATTERY PERFORMANCE
    SOT shared is all Based on my Usage & I use YouTube alot.....And Yes do note that my phone is 2 year Old so battery decay is the most common factor....here so your battery performance my vary accordingly
    Bootleggers is like if you play a classic match which lasts for about 30-40 mins you can see 12-17% drop...SOT is around 4hrs50m-5hrs20m :- GOOD BATTERY
    MOKEE is like if you play a classic match which lasts for about 30-40 mins you can see 12-15%(APPROX.) Its in that range its different everytime...SOT is around 5hrs10m-5hrs30m :- BEST BATTERY
    TOXYC is like if you play a classic match which lasts for about 30-40 mins you can see 10-13% drop...SOT is around 5hrs-5hrs30m :- BEST BATTERY
    AIM is like if you play a classic match which lasts for about 30-40 mins you can see 15-18% drop...SOT is around 4hrs30-40m :- DECENT BATTERY
    ABC is like if you play a classic match which lasts for about 30-40 mins you can see 11-15% drop...SOT is around 5hrs-5hrs-20m :- BEST BATTERY
    DU v12.2 is like if you play a classic match which lasts for about 30-40 mins you can see 12-17% drop...SOT is around 4hr50m-5hrs10m :- GOOD BATTERY
    MIUI is like if you play a classic match which lasts for about 30-40 mins you can see 14-20 12-15% drop...SOT around 4hr40m-5hr :- GOOD BATTERY
    RR Darkness is like if you play a classic match which lasts for about 30-40 mins you can see 14-20% drop...SOT around 4hrs30-50m:- DECENT BATTERY
    ColtOS-2.1 is like if you play a classic match which lasts for about 30-40 mins you can see 16-22%drop...SOT around 4hrs20-40m:- AVERAGE KIND OF

SEE WHEN I STARTED THIS POST THERE WERE ONLY 2 ROMs ABC&AEX....AND AT THAT POINT I THOUGHT I WONT FIND GOOD ROMs FOR PUBG HERE AFTER....BUT SINCE THEN I HAVE TRIED SOO MANY ROMs....BUT HERE NOW I AM SHOWCASING 9 ROMs....IF YOU ASK WHICH ONE I PREFER...SEE IT DOESNT MATTER ME IF I HAVE CUSTOM OPTIONS OR NO SO I CAN GO WITH MOKEE BUT IF YOU WANT CUSTOM OPTIONS GO WITH AIM....CARBON IS STANDING IN BETWEEN ON MOKEE AND AIM CARBON HAS FEW CUSTOM OPTION AND BATTERY IS GOOD BUT AIM HAS THAT CUSTOM OPTION AND A DECENT BATTERY SO I MOST OF THE TIME SUGGEST AIM BECAUSE THEY NEED CUSTOM OPTIONS...

Note:-Sorry if I said something bad about any ROM....I know building ROM is very difficult stuff...and we should respect their work....I totally do respect that thing guys....I just shared what I thought would help you guys....:)

DO THANK ME IF I HELPED YOU:good:
    **POST UPDATED**

2 New Roms Added....
    Read full post to get know about the performance and bugs...of those

Enjoy Guys....Do thank Me if I helped you....:):good:
    dont quote the whole thread dude..... omg what a moron

Don't bother these comments. Most of the people on here are super rude for no reason. Just ignore these morons.
    **post updated**

New Rom Added
    its suggested to check the whole post

dont forget to check out

do thank me if i helped you

:good::good::good::good::good::good::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:
    I got a very poor battery backupbon mokee... Like 10% idle battery drain in just 3 hours. I want to move to another rom so i am confused between AIM and ABC... Which one do you guys suggest?

I do not like Oreo, because it can't compete Nougat in terms of battery backup, performance, and less heating, so I would say NEITHER AIM nor ABC Oreo is better than Nougat!!!

My favorite combination is the best Nougat rom . Resurrection Remix Nougat Darkness 5.8.4 BY @MOVZX , and latest agni kernel with performance settings ( I have scored 116K in Antutu )

RRND 7.1.2 - https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=673368273298984356

Agni 12.9 Nougat - https://xdaforums.com/devdb/project/?id=17251#downloads

Do not forget to press Thanks if I helped. I have invested millions of hours in flashing to come to this conclusion guys :D