• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

The Best Rom for Samsung Note 2 N7100

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

mightymike2012

Sep 20, 2012
I wanna create a thread, to help each other finding the right ROM, according to our needs....we will debate the stability, performance and autonomy ( battery life)

i m not a fan of a single developer, now i am on Monxdified v.8.02, the first custom rom on NOTE 2, i got a good battery life, is stable, smooth...what else is out there to try?
I m interested in stability and battery life , and few options on top of the rom, not tons, just basic stuff, like the 4 way reboot, customizable toogles, etc

Devices History:

Motorola Defy (Cyanogen mod 7.2)
Motorola Razr XT 910
HTC One X (Blade Rom , ViperX, ARHD)
Samsung Note 2 N7100 ( Monxdified v 8.02)

mightymike2012

Sep 20, 2012
Monxdified v8.02....moderate use, low battery draining, specially in standby

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-03-21-23-46-06.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-03-21-23-46-06.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 1,655

lolmensch

Jul 14, 2009
FarFarAway
i think you cant say that there is a best rom. battery and "smoothness" really always depends extremely on the user and is not really measurable objective.
Don't know what everybody wants to know about stability? If there are no force closes (which is the case with almost every ROM) it is stable right? Of course there are some extraordinary roms like cm 10.1 (camera might get stuck or phone can't connect to camera) or weeo's and mazanda(?) note 8 rom (which got occasional hiccups and force closes because it is something way different and a lot of work) but the rest (based on sammy) is always stable isn't it? Phoenix rom, android revolution, criskelo's rom etc etc are all smooth, battery friendly and stable. I think it is just personal preference (like customization in aroma) and what the rom looks like that makes users choose one or another.

and as you haven't created something this thread probably belongs in general discussion. - just saying ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Closing this thread as there is no better Rom than others.
    They are all different and one Rom that fits someone needs might not be suitable to another user.