General the best watch all world tv app, it is free

Search This thread

billqu01

May 24, 2019
watch all world tv. Help you download the live source. Automatically detect your live source. Preview the TV picture. Watch global TV programs.

you can download it here.

new release at 12.18 2023

screen shot:

Attachments

• 屏幕截图 2023-11-23 165455.png
    屏幕截图 2023-11-23 165455.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 17
  • 屏幕截图 2023-11-23 165547.png
    屏幕截图 2023-11-23 165547.png
    2 MB · Views: 14
  • quTV.zip
    161.8 MB · Views: 55
Last edited:
Reactions: ze7zez

billqu01

May 24, 2019
You can download it from its website.

But it's not as fast as Google.
Its webiste:

Bill720

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Mar 13, 2013
AT&T HTC One
Moto X Style (Pure)
You can download it from its website.

But it's not as fast as Google.
Its webiste:
Neither that download link nor the one in your opening post are functional. The latter gives an "access denied" error, and the former just pretends to load forever. Are you willing and able to fix those things?

Reactions: Oswald Boelcke
Have you downloaded this software successfully?
Of course. Three times in different browsers and baidu account. Unfortunately, the installer tries to run some server that my Sandboxie+ setting doesn't allow (and that's a good thing!) and as far as I can see it installs the Chinese version of framework 4.7.2, of which I already have my language version.

billqu01

May 24, 2019
Of course. Three times in different browsers and baidu account. Unfortunately, the installer tries to run some server that my Sandboxie+ setting doesn't allow (and that's a good thing!) and as far as I can see it installs the Chinese version of framework 4.7.2, of which I already have my language version.
It is developed by .net framwork.

billqu01

May 24, 2019
Can you see the TV program?

Can you see the TV program?
Yes, it works. For example, in the list of stations from the UK on the qutv website there are 220 items, and after downloading and opening m3u there are only 7 stations, but only Persian editions of the BBC with a static board with some text in Persian.
From my region there are also few stations, and those that open have problems with synchronization of sound and video.

The installer is in Chinese, so this will be a real drama for many users.
01_setup.png02_setup.png03_setup.png
01_setup.png
02_setup.png
03_setup.png
01_setup.png
02_setup.png
03_setup.png
04_setup.png
05_setup.png
06_setup.png
07_qutv.png
08_qutv-open_m3u.png
09_qutv_board.png

billqu01

May 24, 2019
Yes, it works. For example, in the list of stations from the UK on the qutv website there are 220 items, and after downloading and opening m3u there are only 7 stations, but only Persian editions of the BBC with a static board with some text in Persian.
From my region there are also few stations, and those that open have problems with synchronization of sound and video.

On the qutv.tech web page, click the "download" button to download the TV channel of the current page, not all of this country. Please select the page of the channel you want to download.

billqu01

May 24, 2019
"The installer is in Chinese, so this will be a real drama for many users." I will change it to english.

billqu01

May 24, 2019
I

I have fix the problem. You can get the new version from the thread's attachments.

Reactions: ze7zez

Top Liked Posts