Search This thread

GirlWithCharacter

May 15, 2017
The Ether
listen here you dryer lint sized chick....
No funyuns fer you if you keep sassin' me.
Also, if you don't stop banging on the inside of the dryer.... ima fixing to turn it on.....

Redpectfully, Ma'am, I was pleading for mist twist, not getting sassy. It's not my fault that I didn't know that you had a former triggering traumatic with the drink, else I would have simply asked for sprite. Please forgive me (and consider letting me out. Have to try!) Also, your threats of turning the dryer on have become kind of pleasant ever since the last few times due to my long hair now being more of a fluffball. A giant one. It's kind of comforting, like when mom used to rock me to sleep only more bumpy, and I can't see out of my left eye anymore.

About that corndog... if I take the corn dog, can I have funyuns? I know you said they make me hyper, but I think you're confusing hyperactivity for when Lonny sneaks in and turns on the dryer for S&G's. Unless that would get him into trouble in which case I apologize, and he did nothing of the sort...

Please give me conditioner for my fluffball/hair. This counts as written notice. Also more salt for lint.

Adoringly yours,

-Jesseh

Last edited:

Babydollll

Attachments

• 2361151-5bmi.jpg
    2361151-5bmi.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 35

Babydollll

Ohai M_T_M
How goes it?
I'm going to Memphis tomorrow for the world class BBQ cooking contest. Should be pretty fun. I might just have to post pics in this very thread here of all the delicious BBQ and awesome displays they have.....

---------- Post added at 05:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

@boborone where you at bruh?
I am trying to derail this thread and you ain't nowhere to be found!

M_T_M

Troll King & Retired Señor Moderator - I Regret No
Apr 14, 2009
Texas
Ohai M_T_M
How goes it?
I'm going to Memphis tomorrow for the world class BBQ cooking contest. Should be pretty fun. I might just have to post pics in this very thread here of all the delicious BBQ and awesome displays they have.....

---------- Post added at 05:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

@boborone where you at bruh?
I am trying to derail this thread and you ain't nowhere to be found!
Sounds like a delicious gathering to be at. Enjoy!!:eek::good:
Hey party people. I have pants.
You are alive!! :eek::eek:

M_T_M

Troll King & Retired Señor Moderator - I Regret No
Apr 14, 2009
Texas
I am!!! I should've messaged you earlier. I just moved from your town. I had to leave, though. I moved in with a friend, but left after about a month. It was the most disgusting place I've ever lived. But, man, the food was delicious.

My town FTW!!!1111!111!!:silly::silly:

Also, we have excellent food up in here :highfive:

Ragazzza

Jan 26, 2017
Ukljeva
I have just bought a used car it costed me like 5k dollars, and this midnight it broke down, can't start it at all, at the service they say it will cost me about 2k dollars to fix it since engine completly died
CRY WITH ME CRY ????

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    yeah!!! who does he think he is anyway!?? :mad: :mad: :mad:

Ima report him to his supervisors so he can get demoted :mad: :mad: :mad:

No good trolling Mod :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Also.....where are the real Mods when they are needed??? eating donuts, I reckon!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
    Is this thread for real? Wow!
    Shouldn't this be dealt in a private level instead of having a poll and a thread open to every member?
    And IF its for real, some posts that mods made above dont seem very ...."professional" to me.

dead serious mate...M_T_M has infected this site with his trolling. He must go!!!:mad:
    Is this the real life?

Is this just fantasy?

---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

127009_700b.jpg
    I would like to say that I find M_T_M humorous and insightful.

my bad, was thinking of Conantroutman

nevermind
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone