• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

The cure for the note 7 snapdragon variant

Search This thread

akiraO1

Jan 9, 2017
I finally cracked it!!! after about 1700 hours of research amd development on the original Note 7 Snapdragon variant, here isis the firmware tbat will save your note 7 from the last death update. Flash this through odin just like normal and your note 7 will now charge to 100% and will be fully functional. Unfortunatley the wifi and bluetooth are disabled but i am working tirelessly on fixing the wifi and bluetooth and will post the fix on this thread when it is acheived. Feel free to donate if you wish, i spent a TON of time on this and will always appreciate your generosity. Paypal : [email protected] Enjoy!

https://www.alliancex.org/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=2652

Reactions: millicent

translpro

Aug 30, 2017
It is all official, flashable firmware, rev 3, unfortunately this is a Qualcomm exclusive firmware, for exynos just flash twerp, root your n7 and flash hydra rom, easy peasy

My problem is frp lock

---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 PM ----------

It is all official, flashable firmware, rev 3, unfortunately this is a Qualcomm exclusive firmware, for exynos just flash twerp, root your n7 and flash hydra rom, easy peasy
My problem is frp

akiraO1

Jan 9, 2017
how can i get this back to sprint rom or anything? after this nothing will pass in odin

there currently is no rev 3 sprint firmware in existance.
this is the stock N930W8 firmware, modified to charge to 100%. i have tracked down the stock rev 3 verizon firmware amf modified it to charge to 100% and on this firm the wifi and bluetooth are fixed. PM me if you need the modified verizon firmware, im sharing it for $30 per person.

apocalypsio

Jun 5, 2016
Cant get APN to change

Hi thanks alot for the fix its a miracle of god :)

However in your readme it says to get mobile services to reconfigure APN , it wont let me to that however so I cant connect to Bell network I'm from canada.

Thanks for any help or answers:eek:

Top Liked Posts