• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question The device doesn't start

Search This thread

lordnickoppo

Oct 19, 2021
Hey guys... I'm having a problem with my brand new Pad 5. As soon as I received it and opened the box, I tried to turn it on, but it just flashes the first bootscreen (with "Mi" and "Android" signs) for 1 second or less and then shuts down.

I already tried to long press the power button, press the vol- and power button at the same time, vol+ and power button... And the result was the same with the boot screen flashing and nothing more.

Anyone else had the same problem? If yes, how can I solve this?

lordnickoppo

Oct 19, 2021
just return it or flash new firmware
I don't know how to do it (the firmware)... The device doesn't enter fastboot or respond to any command I knew... Return it maybe is the only option for me, but it will be a pain in the @$$, cause I bought it on Aliexpress and had to wait 30 days to receive it... The forum is (was?) my chance to avoid this headache

Reactions: blackhawk

blackhawk

Jun 23, 2020
Take pictures before packing, double box it and insure it. Call the credit card company and explain what happened. Hopefully the seller won't cause any problems but... cover your ass-ets.

Reactions: lordnickoppo

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    just return it or flash new firmware
    I don't know how to do it (the firmware)... The device doesn't enter fastboot or respond to any command I knew... Return it maybe is the only option for me, but it will be a pain in the @$$, cause I bought it on Aliexpress and had to wait 30 days to receive it... The forum is (was?) my chance to avoid this headache
    No sense buying broke phone... life has much worse surprises than this.
    This just an inconvenience.
    Take pictures before packing, double box it and insure it. Call the credit card company and explain what happened. Hopefully the seller won't cause any problems but... cover your ass-ets.