[The Full Guide] to make your GT-S7262 Super Fast and More Smoother :)

Search This thread

hamzaeid

Dec 28, 2015
│» ©âiro™ «│
Sir, how is pure performance x ??
i tried pure performance (stock and CM versions) on both stock rom and CM 10.1 rom on GT-S7262 but it give me bootloop even stock rom with custom Kernel it give me bootloop too. i dont recommend u to try it on GT-S7262 but i try out pure performance (Stock version) on my J3 2016 and it works perfectly so if u want to try it on another phone than GT-S7262 then try it.

Reactions: DevVarun

hamzaeid

Dec 28, 2015
│» ©âiro™ «│
Last edited:

R1xON

Jul 3, 2013
whoah the ROM download link you provide, all got some messy Malware coming with them, my pc got stuck with alot of Tabs. prepare your AV.
just telling. anyway are there legit Download link for CM ROM ?

Last edited:

R1xON

Jul 3, 2013
How to Flash Custom Recovery to enable ROOT
After Long hours of Trying, just some simple step fixed on how to Flash Custom Recovery before Root.
1.IMPORTANT On Odin, "UNTICK AUTO- REBOOT"
2.follow the flashing steps as usual.
3.wait until it said PASS on the upper left screen.
4.IMPORTANT. unplugged your Phone. and while its still on DOWNLOAD mode, "REMOVE THE BATTERY"
5.leave for a while like 2 minutes
6.Press Vol+(UP) + power + Home button, and Baaaam Custom Recovery enabled and you can Flash Supersu for Root
7.some times when you press Vol+(UP) + power + Home button and the screen keep repeating it self.
while in that state, release power + Home button, but keep pressing Vol+(UP) until it goes to Custom recovery

Good Luck trying, and if i Help do Press "Thanks"

hamzaeid

Dec 28, 2015
│» ©âiro™ «│
can you convert gt-s7262 to work in 4g frequency ?
Wait What?? lol :rolleyes:
u cant do something like that with software the device must support 4G in hardware in order to use 4G

whoah the ROM download link you provide, all got some messy Malware coming with them, my pc got stuck with alot of Tabs. prepare your AV.
just telling. anyway are there legit Download link for CM ROM ?
bro i bought a new device long time ago and left S7262 threads + so does the CM dev i think anyway try to google it

How to Flash Custom Recovery to enable ROOT
After Long hours of Trying, just some simple step fixed on how to Flash Custom Recovery before Root.
1.IMPORTANT On Odin, "UNTICK AUTO- REBOOT"
2.follow the flashing steps as usual.
3.wait until it said PASS on the upper left screen.
4.IMPORTANT. unplugged your Phone. and while its still on DOWNLOAD mode, "REMOVE THE BATTERY"
5.leave for a while like 2 minutes
6.Press Vol+(UP) + power + Home button, and Baaaam Custom Recovery enabled and you can Flash Supersu for Root
7.some times when you press Vol+(UP) + power + Home button and the screen keep repeating it self.
while in that state, release power + Home button, but keep pressing Vol+(UP) until it goes to Custom recovery

Good Luck trying, and if i Help do Press "Thanks"
Ty for more info :)

Top Liked Posts