• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question The Google Assistant corner-swipe gesture doesn't work on MIUI 12.5.1.0 RKHEUXM

Search This thread

OrionFOTL

May 5, 2013
I just updated POCO F3 from MIUI 12.0.5 to 12.5.1, and now the bottom corner-swipe to summon Assistant doesn't work. (It's the gesture you use to summon it when you use fullscreen gestures).
The colorful lines show up, but the assistant doesn't appear.

Users of 12.5.1 on EU and other regions, please verify if you've got the same problem.

OrionFOTL

May 5, 2013
Turn off "hide full screen indicator" will solve your problem
You're right, unhiding the full screen indicator makes the gesture work again. However I don't want the full screen indicator, I'd like the assistant gesture to work without it like it worked before. I hope the bug is reported to Xiaomi and fix is on the way.

Reactions: Robert314

card-us

on my F3 gesture nav stop work on A11 M12...it only work on poco launcher (which i don't use it)
after update to 12.5.2 still not work... simply gesture nav will only work on poco launcher...never be worked on external launcher

quick ball also doesn't work on external launcher...

thats why i'm stuck with button nav

aralacikalin

Jun 30, 2021
I just updated POCO F3 from MIUI 12.0.5 to 12.5.1, and now the bottom corner-swipe to summon Assistant doesn't work. (It's the gesture you use to summon it when you use fullscreen gestures).

Users of 12.5.1 on EU and other regions, please verify if you've got the same problem.
exactly same problem happens on my mi 11 lite (miui 12.5.1) these seem very easy to fix however xiaomi wont fix it or roll out the fix for some regions. this is something i really dont understand

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Turn off "hide full screen indicator" will solve your problem
    You're right, unhiding the full screen indicator makes the gesture work again. However I don't want the full screen indicator, I'd like the assistant gesture to work without it like it worked before. I hope the bug is reported to Xiaomi and fix is on the way.
    So This Is Just Gonna Rot Here? :( no fix? Ciz Same Issue