General /!\ The latest security update (A528BXXU1CVE1) breaks the camera

Search This thread

Arobase40

Nov 22, 2010
Magisk canary on Github ! I am not completely stupid to go download anywhere

Ok I updated to Magisk 24313 but didn't build and flash a new Magisk_Patched file.

Don't know yet what has changed but my camera is still working fine as usual and probably no much more features...

So I don't understand why your camera is not working perfectly as mine ?!?!?!?! ^^

I discovered that (if you have Magisk of course) you can use the MagiskHide Props Config module to force "BASIC key attestation" (Download and install the module, reboot, open terminal emulator, type "su", then type "props") by spoofing to have a different device (Galaxy A5 2017 is the one I use, others should work fine too though). That way, the camera works, even when SafetyNet fails, without having to force-close after every reboot. Hope this helps.

rafik25

Apr 26, 2011
Ici et ailleurs la terre est si vaste
I discovered that (if you have Magisk of course) you can use the MagiskHide Props Config module to force "BASIC key attestation" (Download and install the module, reboot, open terminal emulator, type "su", then type "props") by spoofing to have a different device (Galaxy A5 2017 is the one I use, others should work fine too though). That way, the camera works, even when SafetyNet fails, without having to force-close after every reboot. Hope this helps.
Thx a lot bro. it works for me. Yeah..... may update CVE2 XEF csc

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    393.1 KB · Views: 49
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    919.2 KB · Views: 49
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    357.6 KB · Views: 46
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    320.4 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:

bobfrantic

Aug 17, 2010
Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G
I can confirm this works on my phone with LUX firmware with the May update CVE2. Set it to use A52 5G (SM-526B). Camera working without reboot. Great find and thanks!!

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    My camera doesn't work anymore since this update but I have magisk and the universal safety net fix module (last version)

it is not a hardware problem the camera works well with the bootloader locked
    So it does not "break the camera", it makes your camera stop working IF you have the bootloader unlocked.

Stop being so dramatic in post titles, you are not being specific and you are only scaring people for no reason.
    Retrying rooting with April Realease and camera works..... weird

1.jpg