• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

The most bias article you could read!

Search This thread

MRCANNADY

Mar 13, 2009
Hey guys

I was just surfing an came across this article from Phonesreview.co.uk. In it, the writer is constantly blasting the S3 as not being that great and how the Iphone 5 will blast this disappointing phone away. I had to read the article twice as I thought maybe my eyes were having a seizure or something lol. Talk about bias...please read the link below....I know that Steve Jobs has passed but wow I would of thought that this article was written by him.

http://www.phonesreview.co.uk/2012/05/07/iphone-5-to-blast-disappointing-samsung-galaxy-s3/

Last edited:
Reactions: cgardnervt

stretchwookie

May 22, 2010
Glendale, AZ
hey! this means i can be a journalist too!

People are angry! what i say is fact! i have no sources or proof! its true because its on the internet!

see how good i am at this!?

its frustrating the level of ignorance some people have. i think we call them ''iSheep"?

Reactions: dmarco

Illmatic662

Jul 24, 2012

People are angry! what i say is fact! i have no sources or proof! its true because its on the internet!

its frustrating the level of ignorance some people have. i think we call them ''iSheep"?

I am seeing too much of this these days. I saw an article just a day or two ago for the Nexus 7 and they keep comparing it to the iPad and even say something along the lines of how he didn't even want to take it.....what?

The Root

Dec 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
This guy looks like an idiot after the debacle that the WWDC turned out to be. I remember ifanboys were enraged on twitter when the new iOS wasn't even as good looking as ICS, much less Jelly Bean.

asatnik11

May 13, 2010
Minnesota
This was written before the s3 was released and we still don't have specs for "the new iphone". How do you write a comparison review before a phone's specs are even released??

I'd say samsung selling 10 million or so galaxy s3s in July speaks for itself though.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda premium

cgardnervt

Jul 2, 2012
Your right. This made me laugh just a little bit! Plus if the iPhone doesn't have better specs when its released months later....Then Apple just isnt doing it right. As far as blowing it out of the water...I don't think so. Be better hardware then the S3? I would hope so. Plus at the end of the day I like my S3. So I will keep this over any Apple product. As I own none for my own personal reason and I don't plan too anytime soon.

Reactions: MRCANNADY

rrmzr1

Nov 7, 2008
Articles like this only prove that the sgs3 is a threat for the smartphone crown. Haters are noticing. Just check the sales.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda premium

duxup

Jul 21, 2012
Much of the media (even more so on the net) seem mostly concerned with gathering viewers, curious, supportive, or even angry. In this case they're probably successfully baiting more page views from angry Android fans than Apple fans. Congrats you're giving people like that just what they want.

simollie

Oct 19, 2008
San Jose
This is not "the most bias article you could read", but the most biased article we should not read and should not give free publicity to. There are plenty of idiots disguised as tech reporters. The best thing we can do is to ignore them.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys

I was just surfing an came across this article from Phonesreview.co.uk. In it, the writer is constantly blasting the S3 as not being that great and how the Iphone 5 will blast this disappointing phone away. I had to read the article twice as I thought maybe my eyes were having a seizure or something lol. Talk about bias...please read the link below....I know that Steve Jobs has passed but wow I would of thought that this article was written by him.

http://www.phonesreview.co.uk/2012/05/07/iphone-5-to-blast-disappointing-samsung-galaxy-s3/

Your right. This made me laugh just a little bit! Plus if the iPhone doesn't have better specs when its released months later....Then Apple just isnt doing it right. As far as blowing it out of the water...I don't think so. Be better hardware then the S3? I would hope so. Plus at the end of the day I like my S3. So I will keep this over any Apple product. As I own none for my own personal reason and I don't plan too anytime soon.