General The new C5 update causes lag in some applications

Search This thread

xMiguelin

Apr 5, 2016
Today my neo 2 was updated and it started to have lag using some apps (twitter, play store...)

I do not recommend updating to this version

Attachments

• photo_2022-06-30_13-47-32.jpg
    photo_2022-06-30_13-47-32.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 128
Reactions: xiah1512

Alifirdaus

Dec 25, 2015
there's a new c.06 updates for indian rom. After the updates, all my games are laggy and fps are dropping. Even after restart, it run smoothly for couple of minutes then lag after. I'm trying to reset my devices now.

S1611

Aug 8, 2014
I think you writte wrong, you want to writte c.04 and writte c.05.
I dont go upgrade to c.05.
For the things I read about c.05 I prefer keep my in c.04.
there's a new c.06 updates for indian rom. After the updates, all my games are laggy and fps are dropping. Even after restart, it run smoothly for couple of minutes then lag after. I'm trying to reset my devices now.
Yes, im in C06 update in indian rom with June Security patch and performance sucks big time. Any way to downgrade to C05?

Magst64

Feb 7, 2011
Same here on C05 (global) since a few days and it's terrible, some apps work fine but Twitter, play store and a few other feel like they work on 10FPS. Will a phone reset work or is it just a bugfest update ?

Mar 29, 2022
Same here on C05 (global) since a few days and it's terrible, some apps work fine but Twitter, play store and a few other feel like they work on 10FPS. Will a phone reset work or is it just a bugfest update ?
Someone on official forum said factory reset kinda helps a little, but honestly I doubt it because a lot of other people said it doesn't help at all. Maybe you can try it and confirm it for the rest of the people here because I'm still happily chilling in C.02 Global.

Reactions: Magst64

Alifirdaus

Dec 25, 2015
I'm downgrading back to C.04 global with april security patch. My apps and games work as usual now. Factory reset does not help hence the downgrade.

Mar 29, 2022
Alright good to know factory reset doesn't work. Now to wait another two month to get new update which we don't know if it'll be safe to update lmfao.

sten_amund

Aug 26, 2012
I'm downgrading back to C.04 global with april security patch. My apps and games work as usual now. Factory reset does not help hence the downgrade.
Curious question. Do these problems apply to the global version only? I'm on the EU version (in Sweden) and I have upgraded to the C.05 and I don't have lag. Same experience as with C.04 - actually batterywise it seems a tad better (a bit early to say for sure, though).

Alifirdaus

Dec 25, 2015
Curious question. Do these problems apply to the global version only? I'm on the EU version (in Sweden) and I have upgraded to the C.05 and I don't have lag. Same experience as with C.04 - actually batterywise it seems a tad better (a bit early to say for sure, though).
I'm not quite sure. Before downgrade, I am on Indian rom and updated to C.06 and this cause the lag. I decided to go to global rom just in case downgrading back to older version of indian rom cannot fix the lag.

Top Liked Posts