General The new C5 update causes lag in some applications

Search This thread

Alifirdaus

Dec 25, 2015
How do we downgrade to c.04 is there any guide? Thank you
Yes. You may follow the guide from our fellow's post. Here's the link:

twrp: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...ware-packages-for-twrp-change-region.4426659/

fastboot: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...-realme-gt-neo-2-bitra-fastboot-mode.4399223/

I am using fastboot method because I dont have access to custom recovery and I don't like to install one for the sake of future OTA updates. Besides fastboot method is easier and give you are fresh software to start.

Reactions: Magst64

Magst64

Feb 7, 2011
Apparently new update is out that fixes it. The issue now is, which is better? C.04 global/c.05 india or the new update?

It's out in china and probably will be this month in the rest of the regions. That's what i read anyway. For the moment an android subsystem update from the playstore made a bit of a difference, so maybe the problem is on more phones than just ours.

It's no fun to use the phone at the moment but at least it's workable until the update comes. If the new update is just as bad as the (global) c05 that i have now, ill roll back and hope that the banking apps will still work....

This kind of stuff makes me want to buy a samsung, or god forbid that fruity brand next time.

Reactions: Alifirdaus

greenpays

Jun 15, 2011
Grenoble
Realme GT Neo 2
It's out in china and probably will be this month in the rest of the regions. That's what i read anyway. For the moment an android subsystem update from the playstore made a bit of a difference, so maybe the problem is on more phones than just ours.

It's no fun to use the phone at the moment but at least it's workable until the update comes. If the new update is just as bad as the (global) c05 that i have now, ill roll back and hope that the banking apps will still work....

This kind of stuff makes me want to buy a samsung, or god forbid that fruity brand next time.
I (here in France) got the new update (11_C.06) that fixes this. Perhaps you can get it through VPN.

Mar 29, 2022
Just have it since a few hours and everything seems back to normal. Even the twitter app is smooth now. Impressed by how quickly realme reacted, although they should have never released c04 in the first place
No I'm talking about c.04 global/c.05 india which is the previous stable update.

The **** lag was c.05 global/c.06 india. So I'm wondering if there's actually massive improvement between the two stable update, because honestly I would rather just chill with c.04 global atm if there is no massive improvement.

Top Liked Posts