The official ETA thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

vogonpoetlaureate

Feb 4, 2013
Megabrantis Cluster
I thought I'd consolidate all the info on the Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA) of upcoming ROM releases. If you ever want to know when a certain ROM or feature is expected to be released, you can check here for the most accurate and up-to-date release schedule.

ROMs
Name of ROM | Expected Release Date

CyanogenMod 10.1 | Expected to be released when it's ready
MIUI | Expected to be released when it's ready
Sense 5 | Expected to be released when it's ready
Anything Else | Whenever the developers bloody feel like it

I hope that clarifies things for everyone.

hcdav

Mar 17, 2013
I thought I'd consolidate all the info on the Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA) of upcoming ROM releases. If you ever want to know when a certain ROM or feature is expected to be released, you can check here for the most accurate and up-to-date release schedule.

ROMs

Hahahahhahaha nice one! Shame I've used my day's thanks up!

syedhmed

Dec 22, 2012
Chennai
Oh Mr.laureate ! I appreciate your sarcasm ! If you really can't help ppl , show them what xda rules are ! Why don't you stay out of the thread ! You can't expect ppl to learn all the rules as they as they sign up for xda ! They learn gradually , it takes time ! I suppose xda rules are much better than your official eta threads !

nightwalkerkg

Aug 20, 2012
Kragujevac
People don't know the rules so they go all like : "Are we there yet ? Are we there yet ? Are we there yet ? Are we there yet ? Are we there yet ? Are we there yet ? Are we there yet ? Are we there yet ? Are we there yet ? Are we there yet ? Are we there yet ? Are we there yet ? Are we there yet ? Are we there yet ? Are we there yet ? Are we there yet ? Are we there yet ? Are we there yet ? Are we there yet ? Are we there yet ? Are we there yet ? Are we there yet ? Are we there yet ? Are we there yet ? Are we there yet ? Are we there yet ? Are we there yet ? Are we there yet ?".

Such a nice people. You don't know if you want to hit them with the shovel in the head or call their internet provider.

Reactions: AlcatraxSVK

syedhmed

Dec 22, 2012
Chennai
People don't know the rules so they go all like : "Are we there yet ? Are we there yet ? Are we there yet ? Are we there yet ? Are we there yet ? Are we there yet ? Are we there yet ? Are we there yet ? Are we there yet ? Are we there yet ? Are we there yet ? Are we there yet ? Are we there yet ? Are we there yet ? Are we there yet ? Are we there yet ? Are we there yet ? Are we there yet ? Are we there yet ? Are we there yet ? Are we there yet ? Are we there yet ? Are we there yet ? Are we there yet ? Are we there yet ? Are we there yet ? Are we there yet ? Are we there yet ?".

Such a nice people. You don't know if you want to hit them with the shovel in the head or call their internet provider.

I suppose you know English ! When they ask you "are we there yet " n number of times show them the rules n number of times ! That is gonna solve it ! And not sarcasm or hitting him in his head with a shovel ! And if you don't have have patience STAY AWAY! Xda is place where you learn ,teach (if you are good at it ) and help ! Not hit , or show hatred , sarcasm on ppl !

Last edited:
Reactions: azraelcelt

neXus PRIME

Nov 22, 2011
Lahore, Pakistan
Each and every section of Desire X in a war zone.
No help to fix stuff.

All the wanna-be-helpers. Do this, i posted a camera fix patch for miui v5. Now go and see it, go download miui v4, and help fix the camera on miui v4 using similar method. Dont give me crap that you dont like MIUI, just help.

Regards
Yasir

nightwalkerkg

Aug 20, 2012
Kragujevac
Each and every section of Desire X in a war zone.
No help to fix stuff.

All the wanna-be-helpers. Do this, i posted a camera fix patch for miui v5. Now go and see it, go download miui v4, and help fix the camera on miui v4 using similar method. Dont give me crap that you dont like MIUI, just help.

Regards
Yasir

Ah,you are such a party pooper,let me have some fun annoying people. :(

nightwalkerkg

Aug 20, 2012
Kragujevac
Who are you GOD to punish people ? And nobody is gonna stay mum when you wanna punish ppl they are gonna beat the living **** out of you ! Man your a baby !

You dude are nuts as a cracker. Also i am an atheist,so no GOD playing for me. Go get a sense of humor. xD

THEY SHALL FEEL OUR WRATH

Sent from my awesome fridge

THEY SHALL FEEL YOUR AWESOME FRIDGE ! ON THEIR FACES !

syedhmed

Dec 22, 2012
Chennai
I wasn't here to waste my energy on hating you both ! I was here to show that it would be kind of Mr.laureate to teach ppl rules rather than using sarcasm and hate !
With that being said I'm out of this thread for good !

MaartenXDA

Oct 2, 2012
Amsterdam
I wasn't here to waste my energy on hating you both ! I was here to show that it would be kind of Mr.laureate to teach ppl rules rather than using sarcasm and hate !
With that being said I'm out of this thread for good !

Well, they kind of deserve it. They should know the rules after we've told them what not to ask. And stop being so serious, this forum is not meant only for these things.

Sent from my awesome fridge

AkumDX

Aug 18, 2012
This thread has just created more crap it shouldnt have been made in the first place devs just ignore the people who don't learn not to ask for eta and just continue your gd work knowing their are others like me who are excited and waiting for your great development

Dn't forget that i'm also included on the 'others' list:p
i guess i never ask for eta till date...correct me if i'm wrong lol!!:laugh:

Reactions: waza97
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

ROMs

Wow, so much mad! If you feel so inclined to cite the rules at every infraction, be my guest. Myself, I prefer to use humour, because these forums can so easily get spammed with rageposting and a little levity never hurt anyone.

And anyway, this is not about rules. This is about respect. Respect for developers who volunteer their time and energy to make nice things for us to play with. They owe us nothing. The least we can do is to is create an atmosphere where they don't feel harangued.

People have been telling people off for asking about ETAs in various threads, but more people keep asking regardless. So I chose to use humour. If it doesn't work, well at least it gave me a chuckle.
    @OP,
    prototype-U posted that cm10.2 booted.

Expecting a HORDE of ETA-hungry zombies infecting the threads very soon.
    Wow, so much mad! If you feel so inclined to cite the rules at every infraction, be my guest. Myself, I prefer to use humour, because these forums can so easily get spammed with rageposting and a little levity never hurt anyone.

And anyway, this is not about rules. This is about respect. Respect for developers who volunteer their time and energy to make nice things for us to play with. They owe us nothing. The least we can do is to is create an atmosphere where they don't feel harangued.

People have been telling people off for asking about ETAs in various threads, but more people keep asking regardless. So I chose to use humour. If it doesn't work, well at least it gave me a chuckle.

You're the soul of our forum's humour, awesome :)

Sent from my HTC Desire X using xda premium
    Good one.:thumbup::thumbup:
    But you forgot one.
    IOS-7.1:p:p

Sent from my HTC Desire X using xda app-developers app

Will come together with MIUI as you can see from my screens

Gesendet von meinem HTC Z560e mit Tapatalk 4 Beta