The official ETA thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

vogonpoetlaureate

Feb 4, 2013
Megabrantis Cluster
Wow, so much mad! If you feel so inclined to cite the rules at every infraction, be my guest. Myself, I prefer to use humour, because these forums can so easily get spammed with rageposting and a little levity never hurt anyone.

And anyway, this is not about rules. This is about respect. Respect for developers who volunteer their time and energy to make nice things for us to play with. They owe us nothing. The least we can do is to is create an atmosphere where they don't feel harangued.

People have been telling people off for asking about ETAs in various threads, but more people keep asking regardless. So I chose to use humour. If it doesn't work, well at least it gave me a chuckle.

ICUDeadNow

Oct 15, 2011
New Delhi
Wow, so much mad! If you feel so inclined to cite the rules at every infraction, be my guest. Myself, I prefer to use humour, because these forums can so easily get spammed with rageposting and a little levity never hurt anyone.

And anyway, this is not about rules. This is about respect. Respect for developers who volunteer their time and energy to make nice things for us to play with. They owe us nothing. The least we can do is to is create an atmosphere where they don't feel harangued.

People have been telling people off for asking about ETAs in various threads, but more people keep asking regardless. So I chose to use humour. If it doesn't work, well at least it gave me a chuckle.

You're the soul of our forum's humour, awesome :)

Sent from my HTC Desire X using xda premium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I thought I'd consolidate all the info on the Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA) of upcoming ROM releases. If you ever want to know when a certain ROM or feature is expected to be released, you can check here for the most accurate and up-to-date release schedule.

ROMs
    Name of ROM | Expected Release Date

CyanogenMod 10.1 | Expected to be released when it's ready
    MIUI | Expected to be released when it's ready
    Sense 5 | Expected to be released when it's ready
    Anything Else | Whenever the developers bloody feel like it

I hope that clarifies things for everyone.

@OP,
    prototype-U posted that cm10.2 booted.

Expecting a HORDE of ETA-hungry zombies infecting the threads very soon.

You're the soul of our forum's humour, awesome :)

Sent from my HTC Desire X using xda premium
    Good one.:thumbup::thumbup:
    But you forgot one.
    IOS-7.1:p:p

Sent from my HTC Desire X using xda app-developers app

Will come together with MIUI as you can see from my screens

Gesendet von meinem HTC Z560e mit Tapatalk 4 Beta
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android