The Official Galaxy R Off-Topic Thread

Search This thread

karthik050782

Dec 20, 2011
Bangalore
Buddy.. First of all I am not a developer.. What i do is searching and implementing and testing.. Thats why i need device.. I can't give any comments for your work.. Without device I can't do anything.. My device motherboard is gone.. so they can't do anything..

aaa839

Jul 23, 2012
Buddy.. First of all I am not a developer.. What i do is searching and implementing and testing.. Thats why i need device.. I can't give any comments for your work.. Without device I can't do anything.. My device motherboard is gone.. so they can't do anything..

I know that buddy,
I,m appreciate your work
So I am glad to help you find SGR second hand on my Location Hong kong.Hope can solve your problem.
However,Even I search on google,there was no info or online trading fwhich exist SGR (second hand)due to it was not quite popular.Compare with SG-SII
I may try to find that in local phone store which will sold an second hand phone.

bless you could have some nice guys who do not need the phone would transfer that for you

However ,I suggest you to do take that blocked SGR phone to Samsung Customer Care to repair
I could told you Samsung still have parts of our phone
However,it might expensive.due to all sgr has been out of warrenty
If you don't want to go SAMSUNG CC try others your local phone repair store .

Just my case
Just two years agotwo. I take my SGR to Samsung Customer care services for fix my Screen got glitch image
they still have part on it and change my motherboard
So don't worry about Samsung have missing Parts

Last edited:

aaa839

Jul 23, 2012
Samsung CC said no………
have you try/ask any phone repair store in your locations would repair SGR

Nikhil

Sep 26, 2012
Ahmedabad
OnePlus 7 Pro
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
Hi Guys,

I was just visited XDA after many days. Saw that this device is getting nothing. So just assuming how you are doing.? Remembering those days when you people helped a lot. This forum was much active. Please be in touch you guys.

@mj.vikram @Grarak @Nikhil @karthik050782 @vipul12389mehta @Adam77Root @chandrus1983 @CallMeVentus

Hey, good to see your post.
I'm doing well. Job at L&T infotech has made me busy with professional life. Now I understand how difficult is to do development when you have job in your hand and yet Karthik somehow managed to do the same. :)

Reactions: nvo2411

chandrus1983

Jan 18, 2012
Somewhere In India
Reactions: kaushal.k

Adam77Root

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 3, 2012
Hey everyone! Long time no visit on XDA and when I come back, guess what I see! Notification from SGR forum! :)
I'm doing well, thinking about trying a custom rom on S5 finally, have been on stock rom since I got it.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Attached pictures tell everything. :)
    Have you heard of OmniROM? I've built the first unofficial version of it from unpublished Gerrit repos. Screenshots can be found here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2481797. If pulser says yes, the SGR and the Captivate Glide will be officially supported, I will be a co-maintainer for these devices. :good:
    Uploading is at 20%. :)
    Here is some detailed information on the new port.
    It is based on the latest (Dec 26) CM10 with the built-in kernel (so far) and on WanamLite V14.1 (based on XWLSD 4.1.2 with 889555 changelist, the latest so far).
    Almost nothing works. A lot of native code is missing from CM, they all have to be revised and fixed. Motion support and ripple/ink effect will never work (motion needs a big amount of native code, ripple effect library is compiled against NEON and gives SIGILL, ink effect needs ripple), multiwindow does, but is very glitchy at the moment (you can open two windows, but cannot resize, this is maybe because of the unlimited multiwindow mod making all apps compatible). Other features that are only implemented in Java code will all work. Since this is a stock rom, vibration works with good intensity and can be set to users' choice. I generally feel it a way smoother than LQ7 and LQ9, but this can be because of the small amount of applications installed.
    Next goals will be gradually adding system apps and fixing present and upcoming issues.
    Well, our SGR gets an unofficial port of Ubuntu Touch Developer Preview. Screenshots attached, dev thread will be created as soon as upload finishes. :good: