General The OnePlus 10 Pro Debloat Thread

Search This thread

Jscn16

Aug 12, 2016
In my side I didn't used the script, I used a tool called universal android debloater (UAD) that is doing the same job but with an UI, and you can see which apps are uninstalled in order to restore them.

So I did restore all of them, but nothing changed.

Now I am debloated again and with uiengine active but still not work. I also tried to update uiengine to 13.0.62 (c26 is 13.0.59) but did not change.

Yep i use the dev option to see the live frequency. I am with c26 too
LTPO is actually working just a few sec after I reboot, but as soon as I lock my screen/put it in sleep, or wait too long it broke himself.

I will check the op list to see if I missed some with my tool but I don't think so 😶
Do you have other ideas ?
I had the same problem, worked a bit after reboot but then stuck at 120.

Try using the OP Script 👍🏻 and reboot after restoring

Reactions: fozzy056

fozzy056

Jan 30, 2016
Nantes
Micromax A116
Samsung Galaxy Tab S
I had the same problem, worked a bit after reboot but then stuck at 120.

Try using the OP Script 👍🏻 and reboot after restoring
Thanks, I will try this !
Did you debloated your phone again after all this or not ?

Edit : I restored all apps with the script in op and ltpo is still broken

Edit 2 : after restoring all apps, I reinstalled complète package of c26 and now ltpo seems to wotk again ! Thanks @Jscn16 👍🏻

Last edited:
Reactions: Jscn16

Tilde88

Nov 5, 2008
The functionality making the screen drop from 120hz to 1hz when nothing is moving to save some battery 😉
Ah yea that should not be affected in the least by this. I made sure not to mess with anything that removed screen or color settings. Only AOD as far as anything screen-related. Ty.

Btw I use a magisk module to force this behavior to be minimum 90hz and max 120. I can't stand the microstutter of it ramping from 1 to 30 to 120. The module is called DFPS for anyone curious, and is configured via TXT file. Does per app settings as well as phone in general (apps override the general setting(. And since I know this will be the main question, no, I do not get wasted battery. I can do everything I want including YouTube, games, gps,etc, all day and my phone will have plenty of charge. I basically never look to charge values until it's time to charge hah (and supervooc makes it charge fully in like 35m)

Reactions: luckychukiye

luckychukiye

Jul 6, 2022
Ah yea that should not be affected in the least by this. I made sure not to mess with anything that removed screen or color settings. Only AOD as far as anything screen-related. Ty.

Btw I use a magisk module to force this behavior to be minimum 90hz and max 120. I can't stand the microstutter of it ramping from 1 to 30 to 120. The module is called DFPS for anyone curious, and is configured via TXT file. Does per app settings as well as phone in general (apps override the general setting(. And since I know this will be the main question, no, I do not get wasted battery. I can do everything I want including YouTube, games, gps,etc, all day and my phone will have plenty of charge. I basically never look to charge values until it's time to charge hah (and supervooc makes it charge fully in like 35m)
If I run the script. After running it do I need to restart the OP or?

Also this removes all telemetry?

luckychukiye

Jul 6, 2022
Reboot recommended so any running apps that were disabled do not continue to run in memory. It does not remove all telemetry, just tons and tons of it.
Great

Do I even need to worry to put the phone in Low Power Mode? Some friend of mine who had another phone said he always keeps his phone in Low Power Mode Or the script should help a lot?

Updates from OTA won't affect anything on the phone overall?

Tilde88

Nov 5, 2008
Great

Do I even need to worry to put the phone in Low Power Mode? Some friend of mine who had another phone said he always keeps his phone in Low Power Mode Or the script should help a lot?

Updates from OTA won't affect anything on the phone overall?
Low power mode is highly NOT recommended. Yes ota will be fine. I feel like you have asked the same things before lol

Reactions: luckychukiye

fozzy056

Jan 30, 2016
Nantes
Micromax A116
Samsung Galaxy Tab S

I tried it, using the PEAK_REFRESH_RATE method is not working very well and I tried Surfaceflinger backdoor but it is messing up the display 😅
Can you share your config file?
My goal is to enable low frequency even at low brightness, and forcing snapchat at 120
Thanks 👍🏻

Tilde88

Nov 5, 2008
I tried it, using the PEAK_REFRESH_RATE method is not working very well and I tried Surfaceflinger backdoor but it is messing up the display 😅
Can you share your config file?
My goal is to enable low frequency even at low brightness, and forcing snapchat at 120
Thanks 👍🏻
All I do is ignore everything in the text file. Idk that we are using the same module. I don't have any peak_refresh_rate statement.

# 分应用动态刷新率配置
# Per-app dynamic screen refresh rate rule
com.ea.game.pvz2_na 60 60
com.retroarch 60 60
playorna.com.orna 30 60
com.xiaoji.gamesirnsemulator 60 60
com.ludia.jw2 60 60
com.thejbxyhanrt.wjyazfilccuhnku 60 60
- -1 -1
* 90 120

That's the bottom of my text. *90 120 says to use 90 min always, and ramp to 120. Above that are all the apps I modify for lower fps. Idk what the --1 -1 or 0 at the bottom of, but yea it works

dishe2

Dec 2, 2020
Lately I noticed my battery has gotten dramatically worse after the OOS13 update (I pushed off the update until a few weeks ago), so I decided to try this script.

I'm confused, maybe I don't understand what AOD really is but I'm still seeing the fingerprint prompt when the display is off, and I still see notification text there as well when messages or other notifications pop up. Isn't that what AOD is?

I'm happy with this, I liked seeing notifications at a glance without waking up the phone and was afraid I'd miss them. But I'm confused what was disabled then? Is it just that the time is now missing from the display when off?

AntoineJean

Jun 29, 2017
You put your phone in USB Debugging (enable this in Developer Options) to be able to use ADB. You can test if ADB/USB Debug is working by plugging your phone in to the PC, and from a command prompt, do ADB devices. I assume you have the ADB driver and application installed on your PC.

Then you copy and paste everything in the spoiler from 2/13/23 into a text file. save that file with a different extension (.bat instead of .txt). then you double click the .bat file, and it will execute each of those commands. any of the packages found will be uninstalled for your user (but they will not be deleted from the *system*). alternatively, you can copy and paste either each line, or all lines as a whole into a CMD prompt

finally, system updates MIGHT re-enable a few apps sometimes (not very likely IMO). i can't say it has happened to me, or at least not enough to be memorable... but i also uninstall and re-install everything routinely bc im a spaz and just keep it updated. also sometimes to try and find what broken package needs to be reverted, but im taking a tangent. the reason i "uninstall" instead of disable, is because disabled apps can still run without you knowing, and disabled apps can more likely be enabled by updates.

extra info , you can ignore this, i just like to type...
What I personally do, is I use a program by a developer here, that program is ADB AppControl. Has a nice GUI. With this program, I can just save my presets of uninstalled things, and re-install/test easily. makes uninstall/reinstall literally like 3 clicks. load preset of uninstalled apps, and run. or load preset of apps to revert 100%, done. lol love it. in addition I personally use WiFi debugging and use a magisk module to set my port as default (5555) and to allow wireless debugging while screen is off. so i just open ADB AppControl, and click connect, and it wirelessly gives me an ADB GUI of all my apps and stuff. added a pic if anyone wants to see it. its free, but i donated to the dev bc its amazing work.
HI , I also use ADB AppControl but I don't know what is the CMD to batch your list, could you advise me please. Thank you

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys. I know no one asked. And I know there are 13,126 different threads across different sites for debloating your phone. Of course, none of those are universal, and none of them are tailored to the device in-question.

My device details : [NE2215 Android 13.1 - Oneplus update : EX01. This should be fine for the other models, and other update versions, but just wanted it to be understood that this is what I used, tested, and confirmed stable.

Here is my debloat thread. It breaks no core functions of the phone, but it may remove a niche thing or two that a very small percent of people use. I was not going to initially write anything up like this, I mostly do what I do for myself nowadays. I recently made a comment somewhere here showing the list of things I debloated. I will not be held responsible for any issues you may face, but I will tell you that I have run this phone with these packages removed with no issues, and only update this list after extensive testing to confirm no crashing or weirdness.

Also know, you can disable the update package (included in the .zip or 2nd preset). com.oplus.ota cannot be uninstalled, but it can be disabled. The other 2 packages that are relevant to updates are com.oplus.sau and com.oplus.romupdate, but these cannot be disabled or uninstalled.

Be advised - Always-On Display needs a TON of extra stuff which I personally do not like having enabled. Just know if you run my debloat thing, AOD won't work unless you restore the AOD dependencies. There is a spoiler at the bottom to try and help you get this back if you want. Not recommended.

On the latest 13.1 update (13.1.0.522(EX01)), OnePlus actually removed some of the bloat. So you will notice only like 130 or so from the 154 packages are "selected", but that is because a lot of the crap was removed from the system by OnePlus. I left the list with all the old stuff, just in case someone is on an older version. No harm to anyone either way.

In 13.1, they only added like 7 packages worth removing from whatever the last update was. Info on the packages in the spoiler "Info" below

Latest debloat. as of 6/17/23. No AOD as usual
    There is a .bat file attached. Assuming you have ADB working, just have to double-click the .bat.
    Alternatively, if you have or use ADB AppControl (basically ADB with a GUI and pretty icons) there is a .txt preset you can use. The same text can be used to "rebloat"/undo.

There is a "rebloat" batch file if you want to undo and restore everything. As usual, AOD (Always On Display) is debloated. There are instructions on how to re-enable AOD stuff, but it was a while back, and idk if still useful (OP version of AOD requires a TON of crap, be advised). But know I won't support AOD, sorry. Shouldn't be hard to fix if you read the instructions, maybe have to add/edit something, maybe not.

Below, is only a list of things removed, this is only informational, and my understanding of what those things are/do. If the section is blank, I either don't know and/or it isn't worth mentioning. This list is likely missing a few packages, but meh, nothing too major i imagine. You can compare the preset/batch file to check if/what something is missing. Currently, it tries to remove up to 154 packages (if installed). Or just ask if you have a question on a specific package.

com.android.apps.tag
    Stock android fluff

com.android.bips
    Stock android fluff

com.android.bluetoothmidiservice
    Stock android fluff

com.android.bookmarkprovider
    Stock android fluff

com.android.calllogbackup
    Stock android fluff

com.android.cellbroadcastreceiver
    Stock android fluff

com.android.cellbroadcastreceiver.overlay.common
    Stock android fluff

com.android.cts.priv.ctsshim
    Stock android fluff

com.android.dreams.basic
    Stock android AOD provider. This is needed for AOD to work fully

com.android.dynsystem
    Stock android fluff

com.android.egg
    Stock android fluff

com.android.managedprovisioning
    Stock android fluff

com.android.printspooler
    Stock android fluff

com.android.providers.partnerbookmarks
    Stock android fluff

com.android.stk
    Stock android fluff

com.android.traceur
    Stock android fluff

com.coloros.activation
    E-warranty card - (iirc only applicable in china)

com.coloros.assistantscreen
    realme crap

com.coloros.bootreg
    per 1 post i found online : "Warranty doesn't really work outside mainland China"

com.coloros.childrenspace

com.coloros.floatassistant

oneplus assistive ball

com.coloros.operationManual

com.coloros.scenemode

simple mode

com.coloros.smartsidebar

com.coloros.systemclone

system cloner thing to backup/restore settings. meh

com.coloros.weather.service
    battery-draining weather service. This is needed for AOD to work fully.

com.daemon.shelper
    SPYWARE - realme

com.google.android.adservices.api
    introduced in new android OS. idk, but seems ad-related. no issues since uninstall

com.google.android.apps.nbu.paisa.user

com.google.android.apps.photos

Google Photos app. No need for two. I left the oneplus photo app

com.google.android.apps.restore
    Be advised. This may or may not break Factory Reset from settings menu. If apps do not restore, you will have to reset from bootloader. Be advised.

com.google.android.apps.wellbeing
    Meh

com.google.android.as
    Android Intelligent Services. Needed for AOD to work fully.

com.google.android.as.oss
    Private Compute Services. May or may not be needed for AOD.

com.google.android.cellbroadcastreceiver

com.google.android.feedback

com.google.android.gms.location.history

Potential battery drain service

com.google.android.marvin.talkback

com.google.android.onetimeinitializer

com.google.android.overlay.modules.documentsui

com.google.android.partnersetup

com.google.android.printservice.recommendation

com.google.android.setupwizard

com.google.ar.core

I don't use Augmented Reality. Maybe people might need only for Pokemon Go type games.

com.google.ar.lens
    Google lens. Take pic and google the thing you took a pic of.

com.google.mainline.adservices
    introduced in new android OS. idk, but seems ad-related. no issues since uninstall

com.google.mainline.telemetry
    I mean, telemetry is right in the name.

com.heytap.accessory
    quick device connect "feature". this is a massive battery drain historically.

com.heytap.colorfulengine
    Realme crap. This is needed for AOD to work

com.heytap.mcs
    quick device connect "feature". this is a massive battery drain

com.mediatek.omacp
    Notice "mediatek"... We don't use that chipset at all. This is some spyware to potentially leak carrier registration data.

com.oneplus.account
    Useless. Battery drain if account added. This is one of the things that removes the oneplus account annoying setting in the Settings menu.

com.oneplus.filemanager
    Crappy file manager that can't get elevated rights (like for some folders in SD card). Use google app or something better.

com.oneplus.membership
    Useless. Battery drain if account added. This is one of the things that removes the oneplus account annoying setting in the Settings menu.

com.oneplus.opwlb
    Work-Life balance. Annoyance, and potential high battery drain

com.oplus.aod
    oneplus selection of AOD. removed since AOD doesnt work without TONS of extra services.

com.oplus.apprecover
    system app reinstall bs

com.oplus.atlas
    "Realme" spam

com.oplus.bttestmode
    ?bluetooth test for oneplus? crap

com.oplus.cast
    Oneplus screencast. Per post online : #Required if you cast screen to TV or use 3rd part Screen Recording Apps

com.oplus.cosa
    "app enhancement service". this is crap that kills battery. This is needed for AOD to work.

com.oplus.crashbox
    realme spyware potentially. useless at best

com.oplus.customize.coreapp

com.oplus.deepthinker

"intelligent services". this is crap that kills battery. This is needed for AOD to work

com.oplus.encryption
    "private safe" - yea go ahead and trust oppo with your sensitive stuff... (dont)

com.oplus.games
    Self explanatory. OnePlus Games app.

com.oplus.hamlet
    Dont remember. Definitely crap

com.oplus.healthservice
    Crapware. Also, I can 100% agree with this info I found online from 1 post : "#Gimmick serves no purpose"

com.oplus.interconnectcollectkit
    Guaranteed telemetry/spyware

com.oplus.lfeh
    [needed for Gamespace if you use that]

com.oplus.linker
    ?some oneplus crap

com.oplus.location
    Extra location telemetry. not related to any GPS functions

com.oplus.locationproxy
    Extra location telemetry. not related to any GPS functions

com.oplus.logkit
    spyware...

com.oplus.multiapp
    Crappy app cloner. There are better stuff out there.

com.oplus.nhs
    NetworkHealthService. nothing changes after removing.

com.oplus.ocs
    Potential spyware? Info from 1 post online : "Chinese unique identifier privacy hazard"

com.oplus.olc
    Realme crap

com.oplus.omoji
    Self emoji. I guess you can leave it on, there are probably safer, better ways to do this. Can be used in AOD. Needed for full AOD functionality.

com.oplus.onet
    realme

com.oplus.portrait
    Portrait Silhoutte. Idk, might be related to self emoji? Not sure. Can be used in AOD. Needed for full AOD functionality.

com.oplus.postmanservice

com.oplus.qualityprotect

com.oplus.safecenter

"private safe" - yea go ahead and trust oppo with your sensitive stuff... (dont)

com.oplus.sauhelper
    auto updates. (still get notices for updates)

com.oplus.securitypermission

com.oplus.smartengine

not really sure. but 1 post online says : "don't like blackbox phone manager". This is needed for AOD to work

com.oplus.sos

com.oplus.statistics.rom

telemetry

com.oplus.stdid
    [needed for Gamespace]

com.oplus.stdsp
    maybe similar to above

com.oplus.synergy
    related to linker. heytap crapware

com.oplus.trafficmonitor
    oneplus traffic monitor (monthly data usage, etc). potential telemetry

com.oplus.uiengine
    no clue. has been great without it for weeks. This is needed for AOD to work.

com.qti.confuridialer

com.qti.dpmserviceapp

com.qti.qualcomm.datastatusnotification

com.qti.xdivert

com.qualcomm.atfwd

this is antique and unused crap

com.qualcomm.embms
    antique qualcomm service

com.qualcomm.location
    useless

com.qualcomm.qti.dynamicddsservice

com.qualcomm.qti.lpa

com.qualcomm.qti.modemtestmode

crap. but per 1 online post "Runs in background , not needed for a user"

com.qualcomm.qti.uim
    remote "help" tool for them to control your device

com.qualcomm.qti.uimGbaApp

com.qualcomm.uimremoteclient

com.qualcomm.uimremoteserver

com.quicinc.voice.activation
    Qualcomm has nothing to do with Google Assistant or always on speech recognition. crap

com.rongcard.eidapi
    maybe related to chinese payments like wechat. not for us

com.ses.entitlement.o2
    Crap

com.wapi.wapicertmanage
    Useless for us. But here is some info from online searching " WAPI (WLAN Authentication and Privacy Infrastructure) is the wireless local area network (WLAN) standard officially supported by the Chinese state government. WAPI was initiated in 2004. In 2006, however, the International Standards Organization (ISO) rejected the incorporation of WAPI as an international WLAN security standard in 2006."

net.oneplus.weather
    Oneplus weather service. Battery draining potential. Better altnernatives with google. This is needed for AOD to work fully.

changes in 13.1 EX01 (as of 6/17/23) :

newly-added and left enabled :

net.oneplus.widget oneplus widgets (clock)

com.android.remoteprovisioner likely related to the new google thing for internal key exchange and secure services. maybe their new front for "passwordless" everything idk. left it because seems it may be needed (if not now, maybe in the future)

com.oplus.metis for oneplus screen mirroring (like to show your phone on a nearby TV). i left it it bc idk how well it works, doesnt seem too intrusive

newly-added and removed

com.coloros.relax new app sounds and "games" to relax. probably what they referred to as "Zen"

com.oplus.eid 90% sure it is related for service in china. not applicable to us

com.oplus.melody oneplus headphones app (only for the oneplus brand)

com.qti.dcf not exactly sure, but likely some sort of un-needed qualcomm telemetry

com.oplus.nas OnePlus "Network Assistant". lol nope.gif

AOD will not work. This is not a bug/glitch, AOD was removed on purpose. Read all the way below to restore AOD functionality (not recommended).

Now, these apps are not actually uninstalled. The APK resides within /system somehwere, and it is not possible to remove files from SAR without breaking the OS. So instead, these are uninstalled from the user profile. Most phones only have 1 user account. Most people do not share with other people like a PC that use multiple users. In addition, I choose to use the user uninstall instead of disable because disabled packages can actually run without you knowing. Not to mention via updates or other methods, a disabled app can be re-enabled.

The apps if you choose to remove them, can actually be re-added, since they are not actually deleted. For example, if I wanted to restore the oneplus file manager, the command would be adb shell pm install-existing com.oneplus.filemanager .Simply change the package name [from the list above] you want to re-install. Let me know if anyone has any questions or concerns.

Also, I highly recommend everyone go into Developer Options, and enable the setting that says "Disable Permission Monitoring". I am not going to turn this into a "tune-up your phone thread", but I strongly advise that one thing.

Important : I do not recommend removing this package : com.oplus.athena. Removing Athena breaks the "close all" button, it also screws up some actual memory management which can lead to the system freezing and you have to force turn it off with button combo. ( I do not touch it in the script )

Notable Mention : com.oplus.eyeprotect --removing this breaks the special color modes (brilliant vibrant, cinematic). doesnt actually change colorations. ( I do not touch it in the script )

AOD =
    Below you will find the commands to try enable AOD and all its dependencies (it is a LOT of crap just for AOD. There is a way to have only stock android AOD, but it's not worth it for me.) [also, there may be new things needed as of new updates, i haven't kept up with this and will no longer support it]

Here are the things you need to restore if you want AOD. Keep in mind, I restored ALL functions for ALL things related to AOD. This pretty much makes the debloat useless, because the services used are atrocious (deepthinker, cosa, and smartengine. plus the weather services). If you really want to restore AOD and all its features you need this :

adb shell pm install-existing com.oplus.deepthinker
    adb shell pm install-existing com.oplus.portrait
    adb shell pm install-existing com.android.dreams.basic
    adb shell pm install-existing com.oplus.omoji
    adb shell pm install-existing com.google.android.as
    adb shell pm install-existing com.oplus.uiengine
    adb shell pm install-existing com.oplus.cosa
    adb shell pm install-existing com.oplus.smartengine
    adb shell pm install-existing net.oneplus.weather
    adb shell pm install-existing com.coloros.weather.service
    adb shell pm install-existing com.heytap.colorfulengine
    adb shell pm install-existing com.oplus.aod
    adb shell pm install-existing com.google.android.as.oss
    I don't seem to have stats rolling through but my SOT has gone through the roof..

Some of this telemetry crap is a hog.. I had a list of apps I used yesterday, but they're gone today.

Here's my battery screen, I'll grab GSAM and get clearer stats today, I've been using my phone normally, calls, camera, Whatsapp, telegram, Amazon, browsing, no games.

10+ hours with 21% left lol.. This is more like it..

I'd recommend everyone running through these debloats.
    Hello @dladz
    Question 1 : Past 3 Days I Notice , When i charged my phone ie.100% after few mins its drop 2% in idle why there's no app running in background
    Question 2 : If i use your Debloat method should i get 7 or 8 SOT.
    Question 3 : After used your Debloat method if any OTA system update came , shall i update or i cant system update.
    Thank You.
    1. it's more then likely apps, follow my tips at the end of this message.

2. That depends, apps is the main cause for concern, again follow my tips.

3. You should always be using oxygen updater to obtain full firmwares... This sentiment is doubled if you're rooted.

Tips:

Change 5G to 4G
    Remove tiktok is 100% dodgy Chinese spyware.
    Remove Facebook use web based
    Remove Facebook messenger use web based
    Remove Twitter use web based
    Remove any ad based apps pay for the pro version
    Turn off gestures like lift to wake
    Change from QHD to FHD (No difference)
    Allow auto brightness
    Turn off WiFi overnight
    Turn all updates to manual not auto (play store)
    Remove any so you don't use
    Change back up to once a month (WhatsApp)
    Turn off location history (Google)
    Use titanium to remove any system apps you don't need
    Don't allow anonymous usage statistics for any app ever.
    Don't allow tracking cookies on any website
    Use adaway (root needed)
    Don't open web pages in Google app (I use Samsung browser)
    Don't use xposed.
    If you game you will not get high SOT scores, period.
    Don't bother with battery saving apps or monitoring apps.
    Streamline your apps, if you don't use it, remove it.
    Don't allow WiFi scanning (as in letting other apps use it when it's not on)
    Never allow personalised ads.
    Never allow notifications from websites
    Always decline cookies unless your absolutely have to allow some tracking (common sense prevails here)
    Optimise as many apps as possible unless it affects performance.
    Don't allow apps to remain open in the notification area.
    Change your launcher, my preferred launcher is lawn chair and this did actually burn up some battery when compared to the OnePlus launcher.
    Don't use live widgets (yes they look cool, but they annihilate your battery)
    Live wallpaper, again very cool, but battery burners.
    Again! Don't charge overnight, make a note of your percentage then see what it is in the morning, you shouldn't be losing more than 5% really, if you've done well then it'll be reflected here, the good SOT results will follow.
    Turn off live read outs of network speed, RAM usage in the status bar.
    Turn off NFC unless in use.
    Leave location on in quick settings.

Don't overcharge your phone, IE: overnight
    Don't allow your phone to fully deplete the battery.

Whatever anyone says, this does 100% damage batteries, there is no argument here and I won't entertain anyone who says otherwise, Ive seen through real life tests what this results in, bloated, inefficient, possibly dangerous lithium batteries.

Keep your phone out the sun.
    Keep it out of extreme cold.
    Keep your device clean dust free.

Snapchat, Viber, house party, apps like that tends to use more battery as they don't have great dormancy periods.

Apps like speed test by Ookla tend to have location tracking, similarly they tend to turn themselves on and off when they feel like it, my advice, install test and uninstall.

Allow a couple of battery cycles between tweaking sets, to give you an idea of how much of a difference you've made.

Use BBS to see what is being used, once you've removed problems, remove BBS.

I've just written this from the top of my head so o probably missed some things, the general idea is to keep your device clean and fresh, remove files you don't need any more.

Keep an eye on apps that misbehave or aren't wanted, index your folders so they aren't a mess.

The more good things you do means the more potentially bad apps you can have on your phone, eg if you really need Facebook, you could keep it so long as you clean up other areas of your phone.

Good luck.
    Thanks a lot! Worked good on OP9Pro with A13 Open Beta 1. No side issues to report yet.

I did notice that while on idle, connection request made to "tracking domains" were lowered (using ControlD DNS). I will monitor standby battery consumption in the coming days. Thanks again!
    The package name "com.qualcomm.qti.lpa" is associated with Qualcomm's LPA (Low Power Audio) feature, which is used to offload audio processing from the main application processor to a lower power DSP (Digital Signal Processor). This can help in reducing power consumption during audio playback.