• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

The OnePlus One Ask for an Invite Roll Up Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Jorrist

Oct 16, 2014
Uhh can someone explain to me the system you have going on here, I recently discovered this forum for OPO invites and is by far the most active.
So is there a list that you use for invites, whoever has an invite gives it to the next person on a list?
Or do you do more of a first come first serve basis? Is the invite link just posted up or does the first person to Pm the sender get it?
I'm desperately in need of a new phone and with that absolutely disappointing nexus6 reveal, the OPO seems like the best bet
Thanks in advance

a103

Aug 12, 2010
Uhh can someone explain to me the system you have going on here, I recently discovered this forum for OPO invites and is by far the most active.
So is there a list that you use for invites, whoever has an invite gives it to the next person on a list?
Or do you do more of a first come first serve basis? Is the invite link just posted up or does the first person to Pm the sender get it?
I'm desperately in need of a new phone and with that absolutely disappointing nexus6 reveal, the OPO seems like the best bet
Thanks in advance
There isn't any list as such. It's mostly first come first serve basis.

Reactions: Jorrist

ifti_a

Apr 7, 2010
London
I would like a invite if possible please. Nexus 6 is a disappointment cause of the size and not sure about the price yet....PM is best

Sent from my Nexus using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks

Last edited:

jay_snake

Aug 24, 2010
You have a new invite!

Dear fanboy/girl,

Whoop whoop! You have just received an invite to purchase the OnePlus One.

To use this invite, please follow this link to claim it as yours (you have less than 24h to do so):*https://account.oneplus.net/invite/claim/EMTR-MVXL-B23W-IYCF. If you haven't yet registered your account, no problem. Just follow this link:https://account.oneplus.net/

The invite will expire 24 hours from when we sent this email, not necessarily when you received it, please claim it as soon as possible as expired invites are not re-activated.

Enjoy!

Let me know who used it

Sent from my A0001 using xda premium

Reactions: LordNikon2k
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,
    There is a very well organized Invite thread that you can try here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2780328

That thread may not be accepting new names, and if it isn't (but it currently is :)), can you please post your Invite request into this thread. This will keep the OnePlus One forums from filling up with millions of Invite requests that will just end up getting ignored. It will also help people with invites to find the people who need them.

Once you get your invite, please edit your request to "got one" or something similar to make it easier on everyone...

Oh...don't forget to share your extra invites too :D:angel::D

Thanks!

Mod edit: Any selling of invites on XDA is strictly prohibited and will result in the post(s) being deleted and an infraction towards your account
    1 invite left not much time remaining to use. Hit the Thanks button and get a pm.

Invite gone to venkatesh.velmani as he was the first one to hit thanks. If I get more I'll send to the other guys who hit thanks.
    Good luck.
    I have five more invites left. Just pm me your email and i will send to you.. Received 6 shareable invites yesterday.

Sent from my A0001 using XDA Free mobile app
    I have 1 invite to give out! I will post the invite code here in 10-15 minutes. Invites are first come first serve basis.

Make sure you like my post :)
    Been on XDA a long time. Never posted because I was always able to find answers and everyone's been great on here.
    I have 3 invites to share and want to give them to XDA members on the list. What's the process?