The Only Indian Oppo Product Ambassador to Unbox Oppo Find X5 Pro #OPPOAmbassadors #OPPOFindX5Series

Search This thread
Hi All !
Again I am here with some exiting unboxing of Oppo Find X5 Pro.
First of all let me introduce myself to make this thread interesting.
My name is Abhishek Yadav and I am the only Oppo Product Ambassador for Oppo Find X5 Pro in India.

As I was waiting just to get my hands on this device to share some amazing product unboxing images to all of you viewing this thread.

So without any delay lets jump into the unboxing of Oppo Find X5 Pro.

1-29.jpg

So in the box we get a black sleek box which includes some paper work , Sim Ejector tool, A special service Card and a matte finish TPU Case which looks great with Oppo Find X5 pro. After that there is the much awaited device wrapped in a smooth white outfits. Below that there is 80W SuperVOOC charger and a USB A to C Cable. So amazingly there are all mandatory accessories so you don't need to buy anything from the market.
"All thanks to OPPO" !

1-13.jpg

Now just wanted to give you an outline of the device design and build quality.
On Oppo Find X5 pro we got a reflective glass finish on the back with a camera bump blends in to the body of smartphone which look and feels super futuristic with a metal frame all around which feels grippy in hands.
OPPO named it "Glaze Black".

1-14.jpg

Wait a minute, This is only the unboxing of Oppo Find X5 Pro.

Stay tuned to get some amazing in-depth details and review of this amazing device.

Hope you enjoyed the unboxing .
Now take a look at some extra photographs I captured of this device for this thread.

1-24.jpg

1-23.jpg

1-31.jpg
1-27.jpg
1-30.jpg

And last but not least I got a surprise gift also take a look at this first.

1-10.jpg

This is OPPO's first imaging-specific NPU MariSilicon X, which uses advanced 6 nm process technology and boasts robust computing power and ultra-high energy efficiency. It works together with Qualcomm's flagship Soc to produce a remarkable dual-chip imaging system.

More detailed review in the next thread.

It takes a lot of time to capture these beautiful photographs of the device so if you feel the same do share your comments below and hit like button.

Do follow me for more such amazing threads. #OPPOAmbassadors #OPPOFindX5Series

As an OPPO Product Ambassador, I will also be sharing on all my social media handles do check it.

Signing Off-
OPPO Ambassador
Abhishekyadavphotography

Last edited:

Scenic.in

Mar 23, 2022
Hi All !
My name is Abhishek Yadav and I am the only Oppo Product Ambassador for Oppo Find X5 Pro in India.

As I was waiting just to get my hands on this device to share some amazing product unboxing images to all of you viewing this thread.

View attachment 5568087

So in the box we get a black sleek box which includes some paper work , Sim Ejector tool, A special service Card and a matte finish TPU Case which looks great with Oppo Find X5 pro. After that there is the much awaited device wrapped in a smooth white outfits. Below that there is 80W SuperVOOC charger and a USB A to C Cable. So amazingly there are all mandatory accessories so you don't need to buy anything from the market.
"All thanks to OPPO" !

View attachment 5568095

On Oppo Find X5 pro we got a reflective glass finish on the back with a camera bump blends in to the body of smartphone which look and feels super futuristic with a metal frame all around which feels grippy in hands.

View attachment 5568093

Stay tuned to get some amazing in-depth details and review of this amazing device.

Now take a look at some extra photographs I captured of this device for this thread.

View attachment 5568097

View attachment 5568099

View attachment 5568103 View attachment 5568101 View attachment 5568119

View attachment 5568105

This is OPPO's first imaging-specific NPU MariSilicon X, which uses advanced 6 nm process technology and boasts robust computing power and ultra-high energy efficiency. It works together with Qualcomm's flagship Soc to produce a remarkable dual-chip imaging system.

It takes a lot of time to capture these beautiful photographs of the device so if you feel the same do share your comments below and hit like button.

As an OPPO Product Ambassador, I will also be sharing on all my social media handles below .
Twitter
Instagram
Youtube

Signing Off-
OPPO Ambassador
Abhishekyadavphotography
Congratulations bro! ❤🤝

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi All !

1-29.jpg

"All thanks to OPPO" !

1-13.jpg

1-14.jpg

1-24.jpg

1-23.jpg

1-31.jpg
    1-27.jpg
    1-30.jpg

1-10.jpg

As an OPPO Product Ambassador, I will also be sharing on all my social media handles do check it.

Signing Off-
    OPPO Ambassador
    Abhishekyadavphotography
    Congratulations Abhishek bhai, wish you more success 🙏🏻
    Congratulations strong man ❤️🔥
    Congratulations brother ❤️So proud of you
    superrr amazing work broski
    keep creating, keep inspiring