The real battery replacement and url avaliable

Search This thread
H

HasnaCuz

OK guys its time to know the truth when it comes to battery replacements, whether its a true genuine OEM LG battery or a FAKE genuine OEM lg battery.

recently i have purchased at least 2 replacement batteries for my 1 and half year old battery which holds still good charge but not as good in the days.

Although i live in Australia, this discussion still applies to all other countries around the world.

so i purchased my first battery, cost aud $18, apparently it was 100% genuine oem battery, bought it, however when it arrived the packaging seemed like a replica of the original with different font. so ull see the difference between the batteries below. as u can tell the metal connector, is different and is made out of a lower quality metal on the fake battery, the original battery has RU symbol and all of the BL-T9 ARE MADE BY SONY, YES I REPEAT SONY, THIS FAKE BATTERY HAS NOTHING BUT SCRATCHES ON ITS BACK,....fine i didn't mind, so i tested by charging, which was fine, took it of the charger and it discharged on its first charge from 100% to 80% in under 5 min, (and please don't say ITS MY USAGE, MATE 5 YEARS OF ANDROID EXPERIENCE AND BATTERY LIFE SETTINGS, ETC, MY ORIGINAL BATTERY WILL DISCHARGE FROM 100% TO 80% WITH MODERATE USAGE IN 1H, SO EVERY TIME IM ON 80% I ALWAYS GET 1H SOT, (NO-----LOLLIPOP---FOREVER---ON---NEXUS5---)

RUNNING CM11 M11, PA PICO GAPPS 4.4.4, SUPERSU 2.46, SYNC ON, LOCATION OFF, HALF BRIGHTNESS, SET LOCATION OFF ON EACH PRIVACY/PERMISSION APP SETTINGS, ON MY CURRENT ORIGINAL BATTERY ALWAYS GET 5 H SOT, NO DOUBT, HOWEVER WHEN I HAD THIS PHONE NEW, ALWAYS GET 6H SOT, VERY HAPPY WITH MY CURRENT SETUP, LOLLIPOP ON ALL ROMS, IF UR LUCKY ON MODERATE USAGE, MAX 3H SOT, SO BAD,,,,,

ANYWAY BACK TO DISCUSSION, so look at the differences below in the picture section, ive got urls to purchase the genuine original 100000% true battery with ru symbol and Sony symbol.

recently i purchased and looked very hard for batteries with this type of features and things which are seen on the original battery. found it, received it, same looks and features, original true genuine 10000% battery, very happy, u guys want links, i just need to test it and let u guys know.

URL FOR 1000% GENUINE LG ORIGINAL BL-T9 BATTERY

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/LG-Googl...06?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_15&hash=item1e958bb75a

PHOTOS BELOW: LEFT FAKE, RIGHT REAL.

Attachments

• IMG_20150624_121315.jpg
    IMG_20150624_121315.jpg
    268 KB · Views: 2,765
  • IMG_20150624_121335.jpg
    IMG_20150624_121335.jpg
    250.7 KB · Views: 2,719
H

HasnaCuz

Sorry guys just a quick note the fake battery is the bottom photo and real is the top, sorry guys for the rotated photos.

N00TN00T

Nov 10, 2014
OK guys its time to know the truth when it comes to battery replacements, whether its a true genuine OEM LG battery or a FAKE genuine OEM lg battery.

recently i have purchased at least 2 replacement batteries for my 1 and half year old battery which holds still good charge but not as good in the days.

Although i live in Australia, this discussion still applies to all other countries around the world.

so i purchased my first battery, cost aud $18, apparently it was 100% genuine oem battery, bought it, however when it arrived the packaging seemed like a replica of the original with different font. so ull see the difference between the batteries below. as u can tell the metal connector, is different and is made out of a lower quality metal on the fake battery, the original battery has RU symbol and all of the BL-T9 ARE MADE BY SONY, YES I REPEAT SONY, THIS FAKE BATTERY HAS NOTHING BUT SCRATCHES ON ITS BACK,....fine i didn't mind, so i tested by charging, which was fine, took it of the charger and it discharged on its first charge from 100% to 80% in under 5 min, (and please don't say ITS MY USAGE, MATE 5 YEARS OF ANDROID EXPERIENCE AND BATTERY LIFE SETTINGS, ETC, MY ORIGINAL BATTERY WILL DISCHARGE FROM 100% TO 80% WITH MODERATE USAGE IN 1H, SO EVERY TIME IM ON 80% I ALWAYS GET 1H SOT, (NO-----LOLLIPOP---FOREVER---ON---NEXUS5---)

RUNNING CM11 M11, PA PICO GAPPS 4.4.4, SUPERSU 2.46, SYNC ON, LOCATION OFF, HALF BRIGHTNESS, SET LOCATION OFF ON EACH PRIVACY/PERMISSION APP SETTINGS, ON MY CURRENT ORIGINAL BATTERY ALWAYS GET 5 H SOT, NO DOUBT, HOWEVER WHEN I HAD THIS PHONE NEW, ALWAYS GET 6H SOT, VERY HAPPY WITH MY CURRENT SETUP, LOLLIPOP ON ALL ROMS, IF UR LUCKY ON MODERATE USAGE, MAX 3H SOT, SO BAD,,,,,

ANYWAY BACK TO DISCUSSION, so look at the differences below in the picture section, ive got urls to purchase the genuine original 100000% true battery with ru symbol and Sony symbol.

recently i purchased and looked very hard for batteries with this type of features and things which are seen on the original battery. found it, received it, same looks and features, original true genuine 10000% battery, very happy, u guys want links, i just need to test it and let u guys know.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/LG-Googl...06?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_15&hash=item1e958bb75a

You're 100% certain the link you provided is a genuine lg battery for our nexus 5s?

ghosty7

Oct 10, 2009
Melbourne

I bought 2 from this site and they where both fake. They went from 100% to 80% in 5 minutes. You might have been lucky.

H

HasnaCuz

I bought 2 from this site and they where both fake. They went from 100% to 80% in 5 minutes. You might have been lucky.

Secondly, u have too cycle the battery, don't expect excellent battery on first charge, at least 6 full discharge cycles are needed to gain, refer to me, I'm an electronic engineer.

urushiol

Mar 18, 2010
This I my biggest complaint about the nexus, and about non-removable batteries. I don't care to have to take my phone apart to replace the battery, BUT if its "non-removable", I means the manufacture of the phone doesn't sell the battery directly to the public and finding a real one is a pain in the rear. I have bought and sent back 2 batteries because they were physically SMALLER, weighed less(on a gram scale) and lasted between 2 and 4 hours full to empty in standby mode. I bought one off amazon, the highest rated on I could find. The second a bought from ebay from the seller with the best rating I could find a at the time. I just ordered one from etrade supply and it will be here today, I will post my findings.

So, I don't care at all if a battery is "non-removable", I just wish LG/google or whoever would make the battery available to the public, so we could have a trusted source.

My fiancé needed a new battery for her galaxy s4, we just went onto Samsung's website and ordered one, directly from the manufacture and it is an EXCELLENT battery, just like having a brand new phone. That is a real reason to like a removable battery.

urushiol

Mar 18, 2010
The battery I received from etrade supply was 100% a fake. Its physically smaller (about 1mm narrower), about 2 grams lighter, and all the print on the label is very fuzzy. I ask for a refund, we will see how it goes. I just wish there was a simple solution to finding a genuine battery!

This is the link I used to order it.

http://www.etradesupply.com/lg-nexus-5-battery.html

I laid my worn out OEM battery and the etrade supply battery and their side and staggered them so you can see the date codes. The 2013 battery is the OEM nexus 5 battery out of my nexus. The 2015 battery is the etrade supply battery. Both are flat on their sides against the table and you can see the etrade battery isn't as wide.

Last edited:
Reactions: starkly_raving

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The battery I received from etrade supply was 100% a fake. Its physically smaller (about 1mm narrower), about 2 grams lighter, and all the print on the label is very fuzzy. I ask for a refund, we will see how it goes. I just wish there was a simple solution to finding a genuine battery!

This is the link I used to order it.

http://www.etradesupply.com/lg-nexus-5-battery.html

I laid my worn out OEM battery and the etrade supply battery and their side and staggered them so you can see the date codes. The 2013 battery is the OEM nexus 5 battery out of my nexus. The 2015 battery is the etrade supply battery. Both are flat on their sides against the table and you can see the etrade battery isn't as wide.