The Saygus V² Lounge

Search This thread

TonyStark R.I.P.

Retired Moderator - R.I.P.
May 20, 2008
Malibu Point
Welcome to the Saygus V² Lounge

This thread has been created to bring everyone together in one place and discus the likes of:
  • The Saygus V² OS
  • Cell phone comparisons
  • Your likes/dislikes(troll free)
  • ROMs you would like to see developed for this device
  • Talk about upcoming technologies
  • Cases and screen protectors you like
  • Cake recipes
  • Lets help keep requests and ROM suggestions out of development threads.
  • Basically anything dealing with the Saygus V² :good:

Star5.gif
Star5.gif
Star5.gif
Star5.gif

Lounge_fire.png

Last edited:

alpha-niner64

Mar 7, 2011
I am hoping that Saygus recognizes their own strength of modularity and opt to offer battery cover options like the leather, wood, through their own manufacturing or through partners. Since their water-resistant tech is at the manufacturing level: it is a distinct advantage over the competition to upsell their compact superphone and downplaying the usage of cases at the expense of comfort. Really, why buy a nice phone like your Huawei or Oppo if you're just going to cover it up in Silicone? (beyond clear abuses like construction work and the like).

TonyStark R.I.P.

May 20, 2008
Malibu Point
I am hoping that Saygus recognizes their own strength of modularity and opt to offer battery cover options like the leather, wood, through their own manufacturing or through partners. Since their water-resistant tech is at the manufacturing level: it is a distinct advantage over the competition to upsell their compact superphone and downplaying the usage of cases at the expense of comfort. Really, why buy a nice phone like your Huawei or Oppo if you're just going to cover it up in Silicone? (beyond clear abuses like construction work and the like).
Once the phone hits the market, there will be options from outside sources.

They may be limited, but we will see them.:good:

dani1250

May 20, 2015
Welcome to the Saygus V² chill room

This thread has been created to bring everyone together in one place and discus the likes of:
  • The Saygus V² OS
  • Cell phone comparisons
  • Cake recipes

Star5.gif
Star5.gif
Star5.gif
Star5.gif

anim_short_blinking_line.gif
Please keep it clean and friendly, we're not here to start bar fights
anim_short_blinking_line.gif
Fits in a very FlipBelt (though to a small degree tight squeeze) for those that wish to use to use the note four whereas operating out/running. I do would like tho' that the amount rockers were inset to a small degree additional on this case. typically within the FlipBelt the material rubs against the amount rocker inflicting unwanted volume changes whereas traveling.

Xak

Jan 12, 2013
www.TiTechZone.com

• The Saygus V² OS
  • Cell phone comparisons
  • Cake recipes

Star5.gif
Star5.gif
Star5.gif
Star5.gif

Lounge_fire.png

I would like to see Cyanogenmod and AICP developed for this device. I have never heard of Sayguys before and can't even find out where it is from. Or who started the company, and what country it is from. These are just some things I want to know before I decide to buy one in the short future. Also first phone with a dual sd card slot, that's Android I've seen.

Reactions: TonyStark R.I.P.

AmandaBurn

May 25, 2015
Remember that a negative side effect of 64 bit is that things gets larger, due to 'word alignments', It is far from as bad as 'double up', but there is a substantial overhead.

So you should go for both more ram and more storage for 64 bit than for 32 bit.

TonyStark R.I.P.

May 20, 2008
Malibu Point
I would like to see Cyanogenmod and AICP developed for this device. I have never heard of Sayguys before and can't even find out where it is from. Or who started the company, and what country it is from. These are just some things I want to know before I decide to buy one in the short future. Also first phone with a dual sd card slot, that's Android I've seen.
I thought I read somewhere that CM would be available for the Saygus, either when it was released or shortly thereafter.

Reactions: SymbianRefugee

TonyStark R.I.P.

May 20, 2008
Malibu Point
Interesting update.

Joshua WernerOWNER
General Discussion - 5:27 PM

Update from Facebook Fan Group

Everybody get excited! There are many good things in the works at Saygus! Much much bigger than just the V2. Review units are going to be shipped out soon in the next couple weeks. Discussions with Saygus inside connections say that there may be an upcoming founder Q&A either before or shortly after release.

One big feature is that OTA updates will be available via the Saygus website and we WILL be upgraded to 6.0 (Marshmallow).

Alicia de Leon (Saygus Employee):
"The whole reason for me putting Josh Werner on a conference call with Chad Sayers and myself was so he can update you guys properly. Please stop tagging me in these threads and posts, remember guys this is not in my job description. my job is not an easy one and it takes up most of my available time, so rather than you guys continuing to feel ignored, I made it possible for Josh to keep you updated. so please defer to him from now on, I will occasionally scan through and give input. but please let Josh refer all pertinent questions to me from now on.
thanks guys for your support! I hope this new scenario helps you all."

Shipping date is planned for October 31st and review units will be arriving to me and +Andreas Erhard​ soon next week or later. Will keep you updated!

Same old, same old. Hurry up and wait... LOL

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Welcome to the Saygus V² Lounge

• The Saygus V² OS
    • Cell phone comparisons
    • Cake recipes

Star5.gif
    Star5.gif
    Star5.gif
    Star5.gif

Lounge_fire.png
    http://dev.erhard.cc/saygusV2/ courtesy of Andreas Erhard

Has a countdown clock, not sure if that helps

Edit : url
    I'd love to see a charger like this one for the extra battery:

http://www.lg.com/us/mobile-phones/g4/battery

I think if V2s aren't shipping by 6-20, I might just have to grab a G4..

• The Saygus V² OS
    • Cell phone comparisons
    • Cake recipes

Star5.gif
    Star5.gif
    Star5.gif
    Star5.gif

Lounge_fire.png

I thought I read somewhere that CM would be available for the Saygus, either when it was released or shortly thereafter.