"The system has been destroyed" Poco X3 NFC

Search This thread

ndminhdev

Mar 20, 2021
So I was just messing around with my phone and somehow "destroyed" it. Is it possible to somehow flash it?
Don't worry dude. You can still take your phone to fastboot mode. Download a FASTBOOT rom (*.gz or *.tgz) from mifirm.net then flash it via mi-flash (download from mi-globe). Follow the instructions on mifirm.net

MilanTom

Mar 20, 2021
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
adadwa
Download a FASTBOOT rom (*.gz or *.tgz) from mifirm.net
Ok I understand that and I've downloaded the ROM but there is this sentence "1. If Fastboot firmware. The ext. must be tgz. If not. Rename it from .gz to .tgz. Extract it by WinRAR" and also these sentences "ZIP. ZIP ROM using Update function in System or TWRP EU. EU ROM flash using TWRP".
I am just completely lost

Howell

Jul 19, 2004
Sony Xperia Z
Nexus 7 (2013)
To be simple : your flash went wrong probably with a bad rom download or a bad flash method.
If I were you I'd reread the post on installing Xiaomi.eu rom and redownload the whole.

Install OrangeFox recovery with the corresponding thread in the forum and ask if you're still lost 😉

By the way, how did you flash that ROM?

Bryceicle1971

Feb 10, 2016
Christchurch
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
Mate that's just caused by something going wrong. The only times I get that message is the times I have tried to flash a GSI.

I don't know if you can with this unit?

I've fixed that about 5 times with miflash or miflashpro.

Do you have miflash?

It forces a reformat of Miui recovery rom an then you can start again. Just pay close attention to the bottom right hand corner an make sure it is off default. Default is 'relock bootloader'.
So I was just messing around with my phone and somehow "destroyed" it. Is it possible to somehow flash it?

Bryceicle1971

Feb 10, 2016
Christchurch
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
If drivers are installed an
Adb drivers are installed ?
everything is up an running you should be able to get it into fastboot mode (picture of little rabbit fixing his android) an use miflash to reformat an force a flash of miui recovery rom.

I had that happen once with me an it turned out it was my type c cable. Pulled it out an plugged in a wala. PC could connect with my Poco :)

MilanTom

Mar 20, 2021
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
I had that happen once with me an it turned out it was my type c cable. Pulled it out an plugged in a wala. PC could connect with my Poco :)
The problem is that my computer can't find my phone. Nothing happens when I plug in the USB-C Cable. It doesn't work on the Fastboot screen nor does it work on "the System has been destroyed" screen. I am pretty sure I downloaded the neeeden drivers. And also, the phone was being found/recognized in the working state.

Bryceicle1971

Feb 10, 2016
Christchurch
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
You need to extract then extract again. You double extract with a fastboot image. Then in miflash you find where you extracted that image to. Then hit refresh in miflash an your device should show in miflash. Miflash can be a tricky beast till you have practiced using it a few times

MocnePifko

Jan 24, 2015
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
Hi. If you haven't fixed it yet you can try this: Download stock ROM from here (make sure it's the right one for your device!), choose Recovery ROM download link. Put it in your ADB folder. Do the same with recovery. Download this version of recovery as well. Enter fastboot mode on your device and connect it to your PC. Make sure it's detected. If not, try a different USB port on your computer. Open ADB using Open CMD.bat file in ADB folder.

Type in:
fastboot flash recovery OrangeFox-R11.0_6_Alpha-Unofficial-surya.img (hit Enter)
Type in:
fastboot reboot recovery

You should now be able to access your device internal storage from your PC. Copy the downloaded ROM file and OrangeFox-R11-Unofficial-Beta-surya-10-01.zip to your phone (put them in "Download" folder so they're easy to find).
Using Orange Fox recovery file manager find OrangeFox-R11-Unofficial-Beta-surya-10-01.zip and flash it then REBOOT TO RECOVERY.
Using Orange Fox recovery file manager find your ROM file and flash it. Do not reboot! Hit BACK and choose WIPE in Orange Fox menu (Trashcan icon, second from the right) and switch to Format Data at the top. Read the instructions and follow them by typing YES. Reboot to system. You should now have a working device with a clean stock ROM and a custom recovery installed and keep messing around with it ;)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi. If you haven't fixed it yet you can try this: Download stock ROM from here (make sure it's the right one for your device!), choose Recovery ROM download link. Put it in your ADB folder. Do the same with recovery. Download this version of recovery as well. Enter fastboot mode on your device and connect it to your PC. Make sure it's detected. If not, try a different USB port on your computer. Open ADB using Open CMD.bat file in ADB folder.

Type in:
    fastboot flash recovery OrangeFox-R11.0_6_Alpha-Unofficial-surya.img (hit Enter)
    Type in:
    fastboot reboot recovery

You should now be able to access your device internal storage from your PC. Copy the downloaded ROM file and OrangeFox-R11-Unofficial-Beta-surya-10-01.zip to your phone (put them in "Download" folder so they're easy to find).
    Using Orange Fox recovery file manager find OrangeFox-R11-Unofficial-Beta-surya-10-01.zip and flash it then REBOOT TO RECOVERY.
    Using Orange Fox recovery file manager find your ROM file and flash it. Do not reboot! Hit BACK and choose WIPE in Orange Fox menu (Trashcan icon, second from the right) and switch to Format Data at the top. Read the instructions and follow them by typing YES. Reboot to system. You should now have a working device with a clean stock ROM and a custom recovery installed and keep messing around with it ;)
    Adb drivers are installed ?