"The system has been destroyed" Poco X3 NFC

Search This thread

MilanTom

Mar 20, 2021
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
Then you should be missing some drivers, or a conflict between your actual drivers. Uninstall your ADB drivers and then install the drivers from the MiFlash tool.
Since I don't know what drivers I should unistall, I am just gonna post a screenshot of the drivers I think should be one of them
Could you take a look and maybe help me out? (Sorry it's in German)
2021-03-21 16_23_44-Window.png
2021-03-21 16_24_20-Window.png

MocnePifko

Jan 24, 2015
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
Have you installed ADB on your PC? If "yes" there is a folder on your PC that contains it. If "no" just download this and install it on your computer. Make sure you know the path to the installation folder. This is the ADB folder I was talking about.

Since you've messed up your phone I assume that it was being detected by your PC before just fine, you have USB debugging ON in Developer Settings and unlocked your Bootloader.

You don't really need a special driver for your device to be detected by a PC. If it was being detected by your PC before, it should work now as well. Put your phone into Fastboot mode (turn ON while holding "Volume Down" button depressed) and connect it to every USB port on your computer one by one till it gets detected.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi. If you haven't fixed it yet you can try this: Download stock ROM from here (make sure it's the right one for your device!), choose Recovery ROM download link. Put it in your ADB folder. Do the same with recovery. Download this version of recovery as well. Enter fastboot mode on your device and connect it to your PC. Make sure it's detected. If not, try a different USB port on your computer. Open ADB using Open CMD.bat file in ADB folder.

Type in:
    fastboot flash recovery OrangeFox-R11.0_6_Alpha-Unofficial-surya.img (hit Enter)
    Type in:
    fastboot reboot recovery

You should now be able to access your device internal storage from your PC. Copy the downloaded ROM file and OrangeFox-R11-Unofficial-Beta-surya-10-01.zip to your phone (put them in "Download" folder so they're easy to find).
    Using Orange Fox recovery file manager find OrangeFox-R11-Unofficial-Beta-surya-10-01.zip and flash it then REBOOT TO RECOVERY.
    Using Orange Fox recovery file manager find your ROM file and flash it. Do not reboot! Hit BACK and choose WIPE in Orange Fox menu (Trashcan icon, second from the right) and switch to Format Data at the top. Read the instructions and follow them by typing YES. Reboot to system. You should now have a working device with a clean stock ROM and a custom recovery installed and keep messing around with it ;)
    So I was just messing around with my phone and somehow "destroyed" it. Is it possible to somehow flash it?
    Adb drivers are installed ?