the system has been destroyed

Search This thread

shovan.cc

Mar 4, 2020
Plz help me what can i do? i dont flash properly my system has been destroyed. i did evething for solved this problem . now i have no option to solve this problem . now what can i do? any one Help me?

i am attached some photos

my image file : ginkgo_in_global_images_V11.0.3.0.PCOINXM
4cizbpq.jpg
_20200214.0000.00_9.0_in_8e42c719e

the_weird_aquarian

Nov 13, 2016
Plz help me what can i do? i dont flash properly my system has been destroyed. i did evething for solved this problem . now i have no option to solve this problem . now what can i do? any one Help me?

i am attached some photos

my image file : ginkgo_in_global_images_V11.0.3.0.PCOINXM
4cizbpq.jpg
_20200214.0000.00_9.0_in_8e42c719e
in fastboot rom there must be a file vbmeta.img....
download latest platform tools first.
extract the plaform tools zip...copy vbmeta.img in this folder,open cmd in this folder path and flash vbmeta with phone in fastboot mode by this command

Code:
fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vbmeta vbmeta.img

after this flash recovery. :)

CommieColin

Nov 28, 2014
Albany, NY
Mi Flash should be able to restore your phone to 100% stock, including boot and vbmeta - it could be that the directory is too long. Try placing the fastboot file in your root folder (C:/) and direct Mi Flash Tool towards that.

System has been destroyed should only really show up when you try flashing a ROM without a dummy vbmeta.img

Last edited:

shovan.cc

Mar 4, 2020
Thx.

Mi Flash should be able to restore your phone to 100% stock, including boot and vbmeta - it could be that the directory is too long. Try placing the fastboot file in your root folder (C:/) and direct Mi Flash Tool towards that.

System has been destroyed should only really show up when you try flashing a ROM without a dummy vbmeta.img

Thanks For Your Suggestion.. & i Am done This flash Properly.

yazido

Mar 5, 2014
thank you

extract the plaform tools zip...copy vbmeta.img in this folder,open cmd in this folder path and flash vbmeta with phone in fastboot mode by this command

Code:

thank you you saved me

Reactions: the_weird_aquarian

Janelas

May 26, 2021

Code:

I am trying my best to perform this action and i cant

Top Liked Posts