The Ultimate AT&T TV and FIRE TV APK Repository ( DTV No Longer Updated )

Which DTV NOW app do you use?

• Total voters
Search This thread

PadreDeVeeco

Jun 26, 2019
I had an older version of the Stream app working yesterday. But it uses the old screen grid that I hate. The newer version of Stream's software is much better but I don't know if any the these recent apks uses it. I tried both v8a and v7a and it's trouble from the start. After install the screen stays black until I hit back a couple times and when I log in a get a message along the lines of 'something wrong on our end, try again later.' It's correctly reading my credentials because when I purposely enter my password wrong it tells me that it is wrong. No clue about the problem. I just got the Shield Pro yesterday. Like it. It's fast but I want Directv Stream to work.
The v8a and v7a are extracted from the mobile app. When I installed on the Shield I was unable to log in as it appears it is asking for AT&T mobile login credentials and not Directv Stream credentials. You now need to install the apk extracted from a Firestick such as the base.apk or the one from Achilles R32 in post #2313 above. Even with that apk I still have problems with the sound occasionally cutting out and occasional looping. If anyone has a fix for those problems please let me know.

rashchoice

Apr 18, 2022
The v8a and v7a are extracted from the mobile app. When I installed on the Shield I was unable to log in as it appears it is asking for AT&T mobile login credentials and not Directv Stream credentials. You now need to install the apk extracted from a Firestick such as the base.apk or the one from Achilles R32 in post #2313 above. Even with that apk I still have problems with the sound occasionally cutting out and occasional looping. If anyone has a fix for those problems please let me know.
Wow. It works! Many thanks. It has the new guide format also. It's behaving so far but I haven't spent much time with it. DTV needs to get on the ball and produce an official version for the Shield.

DES765

Jul 18, 2021
Try this: DirecTV Stream 4.0.31.36712

Downloader Code: 365098

URL: https://aftv.news/365098

Lastest version and has DireTV Stream Logo and not AT&T TV Logo.Apk was pulled from my Fire Stick added correct logo (DirecTV Stream) and no need for launcher apk.
Thanks for this.
Just got the app needs an update with 4.0.28 on my Sony A80J. So uninstalled it and the DTV icon. I have been using the v7a from the mobile app. It's been the only one to work. Tried this for the heck of it. And surprise it worked. No trouble with login. PQ and sound seem ok and guide is working. I may try the mobile version just to see how it looks. But for now this is fine...

Reactions: Diablo2424

AtrixHDMan

Mar 3, 2015
Thanks for this.
Just got the app needs an update with 4.0.28 on my Sony A80J. So uninstalled it and the DTV icon. I have been using the v7a from the mobile app. It's been the only one to work. Tried this for the heck of it. And surprise it worked. No trouble with login. PQ and sound seem ok and guide is working. I may try the mobile version just to see how it looks. But for now this is fine...
Your welcome

Reactions: DES765

Shady64

Feb 21, 2016
can you try again , i re uploaded the file pulled from a firestick 4k ( should be the same as above , wonder if the file maybe corrupt that you tried) , if it works . ill start uploading the apk files again if there is enough demand .

DTV APK File

Icon APK

i included the icon if you want the proper icon and resolution , let me know if everything works. I cant test the files since i no longer have a subscription. Thanks
This worked for me on a 2017 Shield. Uninstalled first. Everything works good so far.

mjacobs1

Nov 23, 2010
Hi , trying to install the new DirectTVStream_v4.0.31.36712.apk on to Google Chromecast with Android TV.

Had the previous v4.0.23.35620.apk installed along with the DTV Stream Icon.apk and all were working fine until today.

Uninstalled old version, tried to reinstall new and I'm getting an error that it did not install. Tried on second device and it did same thing. Not sure why new version isn't working.

Thanks for any help.

mjacobs1

Nov 23, 2010
Hi , trying to install the new DirectTVStream_v4.0.31.36712.apk on to Google Chromecast with Android TV.

Had the previous v4.0.23.35620.apk installed along with the DTV Stream Icon.apk and all were working fine until today.

Uninstalled old version, tried to reinstall new and I'm getting an error that it did not install. Tried on second device and it did same thing. Not sure why new version isn't working.

Thanks for any help.

elusive-one

Nov 3, 2013

Thanks for any help.
You likely uninstalled the icon apk and not the actual DTV stream apk.

AtrixHDMan

Mar 3, 2015

Thanks for any help.
Check my post #2321

I tested it on my Google TV.Working.

elusive-one

Nov 3, 2013
I went to my settings menu in Google chrome and uninstalled the DirectTV app. There's not exactly a lot of options since all this is on the jank. Perhaps I'll have to do a complete reset and reinstall but I'm trying to avoid that obviously.
Got it. Make sure you’re not using the 64-bit version of the apk. The one that you should use has “…v7a…” in the file title.

mjacobs1

Nov 23, 2010
OK I got it all figured out.

The mediafire site where this entire thread originally pointed people is where I had been getting apk's. The "...v7a...." version of the apk doesn't seem to exist (or if it does I cannot locate it in any folders) on that mediafire site. If there is a non 64-bit version somewhere I don't understand how to identify it with those folders offerings.

I did find the "...v7a...." version on APKmirror , downloaded it yes it appears to be working. I did still need to install the same "DTV Stream Icon.apk" after installing the main APK in order to get it to show up under the apps.

If only DirectTV could get their crap together and release an actual app for Android TV for Google's Chromecast.

Thanks to all.....hope this helps anyone else out there that was as lost as I was.

Napa7m

May 12, 2012
Hi everyone. Just got DTV Stream installed and running on my Shield TV Pro.
Everything works fine, except DVR functions. Everything I try to record says "programming not available".
I searched but didn't find anyone else with this issue.
Any ideas?

gregoryh325

Apr 5, 2022
Hi everyone. Just got DTV Stream installed and running on my Shield TV Pro.
Everything works fine, except DVR functions. Everything I try to record says "programming not available".
I searched but didn't find anyone else with this issue.
Any ideas?
Make sure your billing zip code matches your IP location.

BalooRJ

Jan 8, 2019
baloo.neocities.org
Hey @ACHILLES R32, are there any updates to the TVG Horse Racing app? I always like to be on top of it since my father gets duch heavy usage out of it on the NVidia Shield. Wish they would just host this TV leanback version of the app on their website like they do with the Android app since Google wont put it in the Play Store. Thanks.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Welcome to the most extensive AT&T TV (formerly DirecTV Now) and Fire TV repository thread.

Over the last few years I have gathered various AT&T/DirecTV Now apks and other Fire TV apks.
    My plan is to continue uploading the latest AT&T TV apk files and various Fire TV apps until they are officially available on the Shield TV.

Feel free to comment and request any Fire TV apks that I have not uploaded , I'll do my best to keep the apps up-to-date.
    Since it's time consuming I may not update the less popular apps frequently. Unless someone requests it.

I want to thank anyone that contributed to the previous thread. Please continue to post any questions or issues you guys have .

Please read the FAQ some of your questions may already be answered.

Click Here to Download APKs

IMPORTANT INFO

The DTV Stream FireTV apk files no longer work on the Shield TV and various Android/Google TV devices.

You will need to sideload the latest mobile apk file and install the icon apk from my mediafire link

*** For future updates makes sure you just download the latest version from apkmirror ARM64-v8a if you have a Shield TV or ARM-v7a release if you have another Google/Android TV Device . ***

Mobile APK ARM64-v8a​

Mobile APK ARM-v7a​

Icon APK

***For Android TV devices to install icon press + on home screen and add Direct TV Stream.

On Google TV devices icon while automatically show up on home screen once APK file is installed***

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    AT&T TV and WATCH TV RELEASE NOTES:

What's new in version 4.0.17.35261
    •Performance improvements and bug fixes
    •User Interface & Playback enhancements
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

IMPORTANT
    I have decide to release multiple versions of each released, please pick the best one for your device and needs.

*** Icon fix applied to HBR and Modified versions of app, untouched apps have zoomed icon. ***

Original Amazon APKs
    : Apk file pulled from fire stick 4K , untouched.

Modified APKs : Amazon app store verification removed.

HBR (high bitrate video/audio ) : Higher Video and Audio bit rates resulting in the best possible quality.
    Working on the updates now, will update and reply to posts in a bit
    Lasted version: DirecTV Stream 4.0.40.37933

Downloader Code: 954562

URL: https://aftv.news/954562

Lastest version and has DireTV Stream Logo and not AT&T TV Logo that will show up on Android TV and Google TV devices.Apk was pulled from my Fire Stick added correct logo (DirecTV Stream) and no need for launcher apk.If you have my lasted version just install over that version.

Tested on Google TV,ONN Box and ShieldTV
    Update !!

@ACHILLES R32
    Released Today
    Version: 2.0.15.02146

New Release is available, see FAQ if you have questions. I also included a poll on the first post . Trying to see which versions users use most , thank you for participating in the poll.

DIRECTV NOW RELEASE NOTES:
    What's new in version 2.0.15.02146
    · Performance improvements and bug fixes

Click Here to Download APKs

IMPORTANT: Enable both storage and location permissions, also under location select use Wi-Fi to estimate location.
    Sometimes it may take multiple toggles for the new permissions to register and a device restart maybe required

If you want to donate please see the donate button under my avatar . Thank You !

I also updated the AT&T Watch TV App new version is 2.0.15.02146 seems like the DTV Now and ATT Watch TV build numbers are the same now.

See the above link for download info