• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

The Ultimate AT&T TV and FIRE TV APK Repository

Which DTV NOW app do you use?

• Total voters
Search This thread

My Fault

Oct 15, 2011
Houston, TX
I installed DirecTVStream_v4.0.22.35522 on my Chromecast w/Google TV last week before i went out of town. Noticed that the ATTTV icon is back. Is everyone else's this way also?

kronosmarauder

Jan 17, 2019
I installed DirecTVStream_v4.0.22.35522 on my Chromecast w/Google TV last week before i went out of town. Noticed that the ATTTV icon is back. Is everyone else's this way also?
Yes. I added a custom Android TV banner icon using APP Cloaner, so it shows better on my shield, but yes it was showing a tiny ATTTV logo as well. Apps still worked fine for me otherwise.

Reactions: My Fault

ranova

Jul 19, 2010
Works for some and doesn't work for others, I had more lag when I sideloaded the mobile app, but apparently the FireTV app lag was reported and acknowledged as it's an issue for First users aswell.
thanks for your data point. Stupid ATT just needs to release an official Android TV version. If I wasn't getting it at such a discount, I would have switched to YTV by now

IcerJo

May 24, 2010
Houston
thanks for your data point. Stupid ATT just needs to release an official Android TV version. If I wasn't getting it at such a discount, I would have switched to YTV by now
Same, though I'm going to have both soonish, as I'm going to split the cost of YTTV with my Mom since she's back under my Google Family, so she can let her subscription go. Once they have 5.1 Audio on shield and/or Google TV and my wife is familiar with and ready to let a particular channel go, I'll let it go.

Reactions: beerhunt

My Fault

Oct 15, 2011
Houston, TX
YTTV channel line up doesn't come close to DirecTV Stream Go Big unfortunately. If they try another price hike then i'll switch to FuboTV. Until then, DTV Stream is here to stay for me.
I do wish that they'd pull their heads from their rears and release an Android TV/Google TV native app.

Reactions: IcerJo

ACHILLES R32

Dec 28, 2010
VA
@ACHILLES R32

Version: 4.0.23.35620 released fyi. thanks 👍
Here is the latest untouched apk ,

I have been extremely busy lately so I haven't really had much time to dedicate to the project

Reactions: troyhough

shoman94

Recognized Contributor
Mar 27, 2009
Maine

I have been extremely busy lately so I haven't really had much time to dedicate to the project
Thank you...... Appreciate it

Still had stupid At&t icon. I wish they would just released it for Android TV. Ridiculous......

skunkd

Jan 6, 2007
I’m getting a lot of lag on the welcome menu with the tiles of shows etc. moving through them is painful on 4.0.23

troyhough

Jul 21, 2008

Still having the same remote issues with this release and my Shield. Just a heads up to everyone.

Reactions: IcerJo

bierich

Feb 15, 2013
Couldn't remember my login as I created this account for a Nexus 5 phone I ditched some time ago. Anyway...

4.0.23.35620 isn't working as of this morning and requesting an update...currently installed to two Shield's, one 2017 and one 2019.

EDIT: 35620 is still working, it's 35522 that isn't...my bad.

BTW @troyhough, I have no issues with my triangular remote paired with my 2017 Shield...weird yours has issues.

Last edited:

IcerJo

May 24, 2010
Houston
So the issue must be with the gamepads paired with the 2017 models!?
I was using the fat remote, I'm trying to charge my slim remote but it too may be dead or have to sit on the charger for a while before the battery takes a charge... Lol hopefully it's just an issue with the slim game pad and not the 2017 Shield!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Tried the latest release same issue like the prior one installes but won't load. This might be the end lol. But at least the android mobile app works
    You have to install the arm7 or arm8 (64 bit) depending on the device I know you know this but those trying to install on a chromecast or non-shield need the arm7.

The shield works with arm8 version great.

They work perfect just need to install the icon only apk from a few pages back to see the icon!

I know that @veeco posted the modified apk earlier today , thank you for that . I have also added the modified versions to the mediafire repository . My modified files just has the amazon appstore dependencies removes , i didn't do any HBR mods since version 4.0.23 has the quality settings built in and on highest setting its as good as the old HBR mod. I also included the modified app for version 4.0.20 if anyone wants to use that instead . but v 4.0.20 has no 5.1 audio and no picture quality option. However either version should get rid of the update prompts . I anyone could test out either version and report back i would appreciate it

Tested the 4.0.23 version on a 2015 Shield. Mostly works fine. The guide works with a Harmony remote, except you can't scroll around from Z->A.

I wonder what happens if you take the 4.0.24 version that crashes, and remove the Amazon store...
    Tested the 4.0.23 version on a 2015 Shield. Mostly works fine. The guide works with a Harmony remote, except you can't scroll around from Z->A.

I wonder what happens if you take the 4.0.24 version that crashes, and remove the Amazon store...
    I removed Amazon app store dependencies from v 4.0.24 still doesn't load on shield just the grayish blue background when you launch the app
    If you're on Chromecast with Google TV, you need to grab the arm-v7a version.

I know that @veeco posted the modified apk earlier today , thank you for that . I have also added the modified versions to the mediafire repository . My modified files just has the amazon appstore dependencies removes , i didn't do any HBR mods since version 4.0.23 has the quality settings built in and on highest setting its as good as the old HBR mod. I also included the modified app for version 4.0.20 if anyone wants to use that instead . but v 4.0.20 has no 5.1 audio and no picture quality option. However either version should get rid of the update prompts . I anyone could test out either version and report back i would appreciate it

FYI: if you install the modified versions, make sure that you uninstall any other DTV Stream app and also make sure you uninstall the amazon app store apk if you have that installed from before.

Welcome to the most extensive AT&T TV (formerly DirecTV Now) and Fire TV repository thread.

Over the last few years I have gathered various AT&T/DirecTV Now apks and other Fire TV apks.
    My plan is to continue uploading the latest AT&T TV apk files and various Fire TV apps until they are officially available on the Shield TV.

Feel free to comment and request any Fire TV apks that I have not uploaded , I'll do my best to keep the apps up-to-date.
    Since it's time consuming I may not update the less popular apps frequently. Unless someone requests it.

I want to thank anyone that contributed to the previous thread. Please continue to post any questions or issues you guys have .

Please read the FAQ some of your questions may already be answered.

Click Here to Download APKs

Just download the desired version and Enjoy!!

Click Here to Download AT&T TV APKs

Click Here to Download AT&T Watch TV APKs

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    AT&T TV and WATCH TV RELEASE NOTES:

What's new in version 4.0.17.35261
    •Performance improvements and bug fixes
    •User Interface & Playback enhancements

IMPORTANT

I have decide to release multiple versions of each released, please pick the best one for your device and needs.

*** Icon fix applied to HBR and Modified versions of app, untouched apps have zoomed icon. ***

Original Amazon APKs
    : Apk file pulled from fire stick 4K , untouched.

Modified APKs : Amazon app store verification removed.

HBR (high bitrate video/audio ) : Higher Video and Audio bit rates resulting in the best possible quality.
    Working on the updates now, will update and reply to posts in a bit
    Update !!

@ACHILLES R32
    Released Today
    Version: 2.0.15.02146

New Release is available, see FAQ if you have questions. I also included a poll on the first post . Trying to see which versions users use most , thank you for participating in the poll.

DIRECTV NOW RELEASE NOTES:
    What's new in version 2.0.15.02146
    · Performance improvements and bug fixes

Click Here to Download APKs

IMPORTANT: Enable both storage and location permissions, also under location select use Wi-Fi to estimate location.
    Sometimes it may take multiple toggles for the new permissions to register and a device restart maybe required

If you want to donate please see the donate button under my avatar . Thank You !

I also updated the AT&T Watch TV App new version is 2.0.15.02146 seems like the DTV Now and ATT Watch TV build numbers are the same now.

See the above link for download info
    @ACHILLES R32

New release....

Latest Developer Update: June 15, 2020
    Done :D

Latest ATT TV and ATT WATCH TV Apps have been updated, i uploaded the HBR version and the untouched apks.

Please test the apk and report back, i no longer have a subscription to AT&T TV Now so i cant test it myself.
    Thank You!!

Also if any user shares the modified apks with any other site please give us credit. I and numerous other people contributed to this thread over the years.

Click Here to Download ATT TV APKs

Click Here to Download ATT WATCH TV APKs

AT&T TV RELEASE NOTES:
    What's new in version 3.0.22203.05022
    •Performance improvements and bug fixes
    •User Interface & Playback enhancements