The Ultimate AT&T TV and FIRE TV APK Repository ( DTV No Longer Updated )

Which DTV NOW app do you use?

• Total voters
Search This thread

ACHILLES R32

Dec 28, 2010
VA
Yeah a subscription is required

Sent from my Pixel 2

Just grabbed me a Nvidia Shield TV and still trying to learn my way around it definitely a bit of a learning curve if you never used one before
Miss those days when we were able to program the DirectTV cards and get all channels free wide opened
You made a wise purchase. Definitely the best media streamer. I would probably recommend that you install the Android TV app or the shield tv app so that you can use the keyboard . Will come in handy.

They do have some free apps that you can sideload onto the shield to watch TV. You can probably Google or find some videos on YouTube

Sent from my Pixel 2

Last edited:
Reactions: steveu

Markeee

Sep 29, 2012
South Florida
Google Pixel 7 Pro
You made a wise purchase. Definitely the best media streamer. I would probably recommend that you install the Android TV app or the shield tv app so that you can use the keyboard . Will come in handy.

They do have some free apps that you can sideload onto the shield to watch TV. You can probably Google or find some videos on YouTube

Sent from my Pixel 2

Right when I first got it i originally watched some video helped me get things going with Sideload Launcher installing using Mobdro to watch most main channels but now been looking to see what other options are out there any thing you recommend ?
I'm pretty geeky running my Nexus 6 rooted for years already installed and tested pretty much every new 9.0 rom available settling on Nitrogen but the Shield has it own particular learning curve to it
You of any any particular sites or forums I should be checking out to stay up to date ?

ACHILLES R32

Dec 28, 2010
VA
Right when I first got it i originally watched some video helped me get things going with Sideload Launcher installing using Mobdro to watch most main channels but now been looking to see what other options are out there any thing you recommend ?
I'm pretty geeky running my Nexus 6 rooted for years already installed and tested pretty much every new 9.0 rom available settling on Nitrogen but the Shield has it own particular learning curve to it
You of any any particular sites or forums I should be checking out to stay up to date ?
I would say that mobdro is your best option as far as free channels. I primarily stick to XDA have not looked at other shield tv forums.

Some useful info ...

DirecTV Now subscription allows you to view other video apps.

Here is a list I found on the directv now site

https://www.att.com/esupport/article.html#!/directv-now/KM1222524

Copied the info here ....

"Find out what networks apps and sites are available?"

The list of network apps and sites available for DIRECTV NOW continues to grow. Check back often. Here are just a few:*

ABC, A&E, AMC

BBC America, BTN2GO (Big Ten Network), BET, Bravo Now

CBS Sports, CMT, CNBC, CSN Bay Area, CSN California, CSN Chicago, CSN Mid-Atlantic, CSN New England, Comedy Central,*Cooking Channel

DisneyNow,*DIY Network

E! Now, ESPN (Watch ESPN)

Food Network, FOX Now, FOX Sports Go, Freeform, FX Now, FYI

HGTV, History, HBO GO[emoji768]*(requires HBO subscription)

IFC

Lifetime, LOGO

MAX GO[emoji768]*(requires Cinemax subscription), MLB Network (web only), MLB.com At Bat (app only), MSG GO, MSNBC Now, MTV

National Geographic, NBC,*NBC BayArea, NBC California, NBC Chicago, NBC Golf, NBC Mid-Atlantic, NBC New England, NBC Sports, NFL, NFL Network, Nick, Nick Jr.

Olympic Channel, Ovation, Oxygen Now

Paramount Network, Pop TV

Showtime Anytime, SNY (via NBC Sports), Sprout Now, Sundance TV (web only), SYFY Now

Telemundo Now,*Travel Channel, TV Land

UNIVERSO NOW, Univision, Univision-Deportes, Univision NOW, USA NOW

VH1, Viceland, WEtv

Also....

Some things that may come in useful for your shield tv

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B077XX6488/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_auwYBbS0PRJJN
My primary remote for the shield tv works without any issues

I would also get a USB hub
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07D5TS8KH/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_gwwYBb8GQYMZG

And extra storage if you intend to install games and tons of apps.
This is the one I have , has worked perfect for me have a few games install. No issues
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B077VYCV37/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_3ywYBbZ6Q1VY7

Sent from my Pixel 2

Last edited:
Reactions: moopile

Markeee

Sep 29, 2012
South Florida
Google Pixel 7 Pro
I would say that mobdro is your best option as far as free channels. I primarily stick to XDA have not looked at other shield tv forums.

Some things that may come in useful for your shield tv

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B077XX6488/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_auwYBbS0PRJJN
My primary remote for the shield tv works without any issues

I would also get a USB hub
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07D5TS8KH/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_gwwYBb8GQYMZG

Sent from my Pixel 2

Thanks
The remote looks pretty interesting inexpensive and functional and that Lenovo hub just plug it in the on one of the USBs on the Shield and its giving to access to 4 more ports with no issues ? i could use that now

ACHILLES R32

Dec 28, 2010
VA
Thanks
The remote looks pretty interesting inexpensive and functional and that Lenovo hub just plug it in the on one of the USBs on the Shield and its giving to access to 4 more ports with no issues ? i could use that now
Yeah it's got a nice backlit keyboard and doesn't feel flimsy in hand.

I have a similar usb hub but yeah it's just plug and play. If you get extra storage plug that into the port on the shield and the USB hub in the other.

That remote has a dongle so if plugged that into the hub. Along with a USB in case I want to watch stuff of it.

Edit: The hub I sent you has a longer cable but they also offer one that's $10 and shorter cable.

Sent from my Pixel 2

Last edited:

sask3m

Dec 10, 2015
I didn't know all those apps were available with dtv now account, thanks for the link. I know HBO comes with only 3 live channels on dtv now and one of those is spanish, do you happen to know if hbo go has any live ch or is it just on demand? Thanks.

jevers77

Dec 26, 2007
I'm using the mobile version works fine 4k picture

---------- Post added at 07:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 AM ----------

Im.using the android tv from nvidia shield is ther

Thanks for this information, I tried it today and it does work. Controls aren't perfect for navigating but I can get around. Is there anyway to get a shortcut though? I was trying with TV app repo but it would not work.

whiteboi-hakz

Jul 30, 2012
invercargill
I have the premium app cloner and am trying to clone the mobile 2.0 apk but when I select spoof location the screen just flashes opens for a split sec then goes back to the same screen without giving me a chance to select a location. Any ideas what would cause this?

Make sure you have latest Google maps installed

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 PM ----------

Unfortunately I have not tried to use the cloner app. Hopefully whiteboi-hakz . Sees this post and replies lol

Video coming tonight guys :)

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 PM ----------

Here's the video I'll do a better one in 4k later this week

ACHILLES R32

Dec 28, 2010
VA

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

Here's the video I'll do a better one in 4k later this week

Added it to the FAQ thanks

Sent from my Pixel 2

ACHILLES R32

Dec 28, 2010
VA
Hmm... interesting I would be open to it but my guess is it will be filled with the location tricks and from what I know the box will not allow side loading and no support for vpn as they say a locked box lol
No doubt, that thing will be locked down lol

Edit: another DTV now article hope it's true. Seeing as I only watch a handful of channels currently.
https://www.cordcuttersnews.com/att-is-looking-into-smaller-directv-now-bundles/

Sent from my Pixel 2

Last edited:
Reactions: whiteboi-hakz

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Welcome to the most extensive AT&T TV (formerly DirecTV Now) and Fire TV repository thread.

Over the last few years I have gathered various AT&T/DirecTV Now apks and other Fire TV apks.
    My plan is to continue uploading the latest AT&T TV apk files and various Fire TV apps until they are officially available on the Shield TV.

Feel free to comment and request any Fire TV apks that I have not uploaded , I'll do my best to keep the apps up-to-date.
    Since it's time consuming I may not update the less popular apps frequently. Unless someone requests it.

I want to thank anyone that contributed to the previous thread. Please continue to post any questions or issues you guys have .

Please read the FAQ some of your questions may already be answered.

Click Here to Download APKs

IMPORTANT INFO

The DTV Stream FireTV apk files no longer work on the Shield TV and various Android/Google TV devices.

You will need to sideload the latest mobile apk file and install the icon apk from my mediafire link

*** For future updates makes sure you just download the latest version from apkmirror ARM64-v8a if you have a Shield TV or ARM-v7a release if you have another Google/Android TV Device . ***

Mobile APK ARM64-v8a​

Mobile APK ARM-v7a​

Icon APK

***For Android TV devices to install icon press + on home screen and add Direct TV Stream.

On Google TV devices icon while automatically show up on home screen once APK file is installed***

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    AT&T TV and WATCH TV RELEASE NOTES:

What's new in version 4.0.17.35261
    •Performance improvements and bug fixes
    •User Interface & Playback enhancements
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

IMPORTANT
    I have decide to release multiple versions of each released, please pick the best one for your device and needs.

*** Icon fix applied to HBR and Modified versions of app, untouched apps have zoomed icon. ***

Original Amazon APKs
    : Apk file pulled from fire stick 4K , untouched.

Modified APKs : Amazon app store verification removed.

HBR (high bitrate video/audio ) : Higher Video and Audio bit rates resulting in the best possible quality.
    Working on the updates now, will update and reply to posts in a bit
    Lasted version: DirecTV Stream 4.0.40.37933

Downloader Code: 954562

URL: https://aftv.news/954562

Lastest version and has DireTV Stream Logo and not AT&T TV Logo that will show up on Android TV and Google TV devices.Apk was pulled from my Fire Stick added correct logo (DirecTV Stream) and no need for launcher apk.If you have my lasted version just install over that version.

Tested on Google TV,ONN Box and ShieldTV
    Update !!

@ACHILLES R32
    Released Today
    Version: 2.0.15.02146

New Release is available, see FAQ if you have questions. I also included a poll on the first post . Trying to see which versions users use most , thank you for participating in the poll.

DIRECTV NOW RELEASE NOTES:
    What's new in version 2.0.15.02146
    · Performance improvements and bug fixes

Click Here to Download APKs

IMPORTANT: Enable both storage and location permissions, also under location select use Wi-Fi to estimate location.
    Sometimes it may take multiple toggles for the new permissions to register and a device restart maybe required

If you want to donate please see the donate button under my avatar . Thank You !

I also updated the AT&T Watch TV App new version is 2.0.15.02146 seems like the DTV Now and ATT Watch TV build numbers are the same now.

See the above link for download info