The Ultimate AT&T TV and FIRE TV APK Repository ( DTV No Longer Updated )

Which DTV NOW app do you use?

• Total voters
Search This thread

shoman94

Recognized Contributor
Mar 27, 2009
Maine
I thought the HBR version also skipped on demand ads?

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

shoman94

Recognized Contributor
Mar 27, 2009
Maine
All depends on the specific show, what I do know is that all of the ondemand Audio is in PCM and not Dolby digital Not sure why ATT/DTV did that..

I started playing more on demand content and it looks like it may be dependent on the network? I'm watching some diy on demand and there are no ads so I'll be looking more into this. To do wish the video and sound quality for on demand could be increased.

ACHILLES R32

Dec 28, 2010
VA
I'll complete any requests it got via pm And in the forum tomorrow. Just have been busy

Sent from my Pixel 2

aas88keyz

Oct 23, 2017
Just a that a boy for the hard work put into this thread. I think I am behind in updates but I still got a working app. I notice improvements here everyday. I will probably do an update some time this week. Keep up the good work!

ACHILLES R32

Dec 28, 2010
VA
@ACHILLES R32 is it possible to get the ATT Watch HBR version modified so that amazon app store is not required?

TIA.
Here you go , latest HBR ATT Watch app.
Just HBR and Amazon verification removed , still has on-demand ads . Can try no ads at something point . Just wanted to get it uploaded asap

Let me know if you have issues, oh and I included your tip about the email login error . FAQ has been updated

https://m.mediafire.com/folder/fq8g91dygyowr
No problem at all! I’ll keep my eyes out for one. I don’t notice any difference from this one to newest though (other than no bugs on the older version).
Here is the DTV now file with just hbr has amazon verification removed

Let me know how that works , in regards to the video loading message

https://www.mediafire.com/file/dnce16escq723cq/DirecTVNow_2.0.16.01143_HBR_modified.apk/file

uicnren

Jun 19, 2007
Google Nexus 5
Google Pixel 4 XL
Here you go , latest HBR ATT Watch app.
Just HBR and Amazon verification removed , still has on-demand ads . Can try no ads at something point . Just wanted to get it uploaded asap

Let me know if you have issues, oh and I included your tip about the email login error . FAQ has been updated

Thanks a bunch. Works like a charm.

I do have a quick question, something changed at some point. Does this app have the same package name as the DirecTV NOW package?

For some reason I can no longer have them installed at the same time. It's not a big deal, just curious more than anything, as it worked until just recently with both installed.

ACHILLES R32

Dec 28, 2010
VA
Thanks a bunch. Works like a charm.

I do have a quick question, something changed at some point. Does this app have the same package name as the DirecTV NOW package?

For some reason I can no longer have them installed at the same time. It's not a big deal, just curious more than anything, as it worked until just recently with both installed.
Yeah , I think the package names became identical few releases ago. It will probably change again . They had the same package names at one other time as well.

DTV Now
f2c7ab632f8e2b2a54b275fdd2952d78.jpg

ATT Watch TV
5f1bf0d89ffd0f56003f51e87cf91c46.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: uicnren

Flo655

Jan 4, 2019
Achilles: any chance you can extract the updated version of NBC Sports? Seems like they merged both NBC Sports and NBC Sports Gold into a new NBC Sports app, latest version of the NBC Sports app is 4.0 as per the Amazon app store.
While I'm at it, on either NBC Sports or NBC Sports Gold I can't seem to even reach 720p from their streams which is odd, I wonder if they're manually setting a max bitrate value on the Fire TV app for some reason. Has someone experienced the same thing?

Mimomaj

Jun 12, 2018
Achilles: any chance you can extract the updated version of NBC Sports? Seems like they merged both NBC Sports and NBC Sports Gold into a new NBC Sports app, latest version of the NBC Sports app is 4.0 as per the Amazon app store.
While I'm at it, on either NBC Sports or NBC Sports Gold I can't seem to even reach 720p from their streams which is odd, I wonder if they're manually setting a max bitrate value on the Fire TV app for some reason. Has someone experienced the same thing?
Yes I have the same problem regarding the resolution

Sent from my TA-1021 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Welcome to the most extensive AT&T TV (formerly DirecTV Now) and Fire TV repository thread.

Over the last few years I have gathered various AT&T/DirecTV Now apks and other Fire TV apks.
    My plan is to continue uploading the latest AT&T TV apk files and various Fire TV apps until they are officially available on the Shield TV.

Feel free to comment and request any Fire TV apks that I have not uploaded , I'll do my best to keep the apps up-to-date.
    Since it's time consuming I may not update the less popular apps frequently. Unless someone requests it.

I want to thank anyone that contributed to the previous thread. Please continue to post any questions or issues you guys have .

Please read the FAQ some of your questions may already be answered.

Click Here to Download APKs

IMPORTANT INFO

The DTV Stream FireTV apk files no longer work on the Shield TV and various Android/Google TV devices.

You will need to sideload the latest mobile apk file and install the icon apk from my mediafire link

*** For future updates makes sure you just download the latest version from apkmirror ARM64-v8a if you have a Shield TV or ARM-v7a release if you have another Google/Android TV Device . ***

Mobile APK ARM64-v8a​

Mobile APK ARM-v7a​

Icon APK

***For Android TV devices to install icon press + on home screen and add Direct TV Stream.

On Google TV devices icon while automatically show up on home screen once APK file is installed***

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    AT&T TV and WATCH TV RELEASE NOTES:

What's new in version 4.0.17.35261
    •Performance improvements and bug fixes
    •User Interface & Playback enhancements
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

IMPORTANT
    I have decide to release multiple versions of each released, please pick the best one for your device and needs.

*** Icon fix applied to HBR and Modified versions of app, untouched apps have zoomed icon. ***

Original Amazon APKs
    : Apk file pulled from fire stick 4K , untouched.

Modified APKs : Amazon app store verification removed.

HBR (high bitrate video/audio ) : Higher Video and Audio bit rates resulting in the best possible quality.
    Working on the updates now, will update and reply to posts in a bit
    Lasted version: DirecTV Stream 4.0.40.37933

Downloader Code: 954562

URL: https://aftv.news/954562

Lastest version and has DireTV Stream Logo and not AT&T TV Logo that will show up on Android TV and Google TV devices.Apk was pulled from my Fire Stick added correct logo (DirecTV Stream) and no need for launcher apk.If you have my lasted version just install over that version.

Tested on Google TV,ONN Box and ShieldTV
    Update !!

@ACHILLES R32
    Released Today
    Version: 2.0.15.02146

New Release is available, see FAQ if you have questions. I also included a poll on the first post . Trying to see which versions users use most , thank you for participating in the poll.

DIRECTV NOW RELEASE NOTES:
    What's new in version 2.0.15.02146
    · Performance improvements and bug fixes

Click Here to Download APKs

IMPORTANT: Enable both storage and location permissions, also under location select use Wi-Fi to estimate location.
    Sometimes it may take multiple toggles for the new permissions to register and a device restart maybe required

If you want to donate please see the donate button under my avatar . Thank You !

I also updated the AT&T Watch TV App new version is 2.0.15.02146 seems like the DTV Now and ATT Watch TV build numbers are the same now.

See the above link for download info