The Ultimate AT&T TV and FIRE TV APK Repository ( DTV No Longer Updated )

Which DTV NOW app do you use?

• Total voters
Search This thread

kbadone

Dec 13, 2008
United States
Thank you! Could be placebo but it feels a bit faster and 10/10 times my channels loads with no problems upon first open. I tend to get the retry screen alot with the other one. Also if you go to the quick channel select screen and scroll all the way down it seems like they (AT&T) may be taking the easy way out and sending an apk copy of their android device without the android tv interface options. Just a wild guess lol anywho! Thank you again for all the hard work!!

Looks like it's faster indeed! I am using it on Shield TV Pro and the thumbnails are loading much faster and the guide loading is instance! Wish they add the quick mini guide access similar to AT&T osprey box.

anth75

Jul 26, 2010
East Boston
i downloaded the tablet version so i can watch my live direcvt but when i click on a channel it just spins and says loading. will this work on my nvidia?

ACHILLES R32

Dec 28, 2010
VA
will any version work?
I just tested the directv app v 5.24.004 that I pulled from the play store . App is only in portrait mode on the shield. This is the only thing I found from few pages back.

Here is the directv app from apkmirror if you want to download it and try it yourself and use the other app to change orientation

-----------------
Hi Guys, I am new around here. I have acc for Direct TV only, not ATT or ATT TV NOW app, can anyone tell me how to install Direct TV app on Mi Box 3, I have apk for android phone, but picture is adjusted for phones and is rotated. Can you tell me how to fix that or you have apk for fixed verson. Thanks very much!
[/QUOTE]
At the very least, you can set the screen orientation with this app.

https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/eyes-...e/set-orientation-1-1-4-android-apk-download/

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

anth75

Jul 26, 2010
East Boston
I just tested the directv app v 5.24.004 that I pulled from the play store . App is only in portrait mode on the shield. This is the only thing I found from few pages back.

Here is the directv app from apkmirror if you want to download it and try it yourself and use the other app to change orientation

-----------------
Hi Guys, I am new around here. I have acc for Direct TV only, not ATT or ATT TV NOW app, can anyone tell me how to install Direct TV app on Mi Box 3, I have apk for android phone, but picture is adjusted for phones and is rotated. Can you tell me how to fix that or you have apk for fixed verson. Thanks very much!
[/QUOTE]
I'll give that a shot. Thanks

h20wakebum

Nov 10, 2007
Santa Monica
Good day fine people!!

I just bought my very first android TV (Sony Bravia X900H) and low and behold I cannot download DirecTV Now (AT&T TV)... I would rather not use my firestick as I'd like to fully experience the android TV UI.

Am I in luck, can i sideload a version of DirecTV Now to my TV? I'd prefer to also not use Chromecast to stream as I like the interface on TV.

Thanks!!

ACHILLES R32

Dec 28, 2010
VA
Good day fine people!!

I just bought my very first android TV (Sony Bravia X900H) and low and behold I cannot download DirecTV Now (AT&T TV)... I would rather not use my firestick as I'd like to fully experience the android TV UI.

Am I in luck, can i sideload a version of DirecTV Now to my TV? I'd prefer to also not use Chromecast to stream as I like the interface on TV.

Thanks!!

Welcome to the forum !!,

Yes you can side load the AT&T TV app to watch directv now/ att tv now/ att tv content. The link should be a few posts above or page 83 if you are using the XDA app.

I want to start by saying Thank You to @kbadone , he figured out to fix the zoomed/stretched icon on the most recent version of the ATT TV app v 3.0.24201.09160.

I have applied the fix and re uploaded the file to mediafire. If you installed the previous version, please uninstall that along with the icon fix apk.

i still have to apply the fix to the HBR_modified apk ( which has amazon app store verification removed).

For the time being here is the most up to date version of the ATT TV HBR apk. Enjoy !!

Last edited:

h20wakebum

Nov 10, 2007
Santa Monica
Welcome to the forum !!,

Yes you can side load the AT&T TV app to watch directv now/ att tv now/ att tv content. The link should be a few posts above or page 83 if you are using the XDA app.

Very nice!!!

One question... I Would not get auto updates correct? OR... once it's on an android device, it would auto update to newer versions? How would you advise I check back for an update to keep my app up to date?

Thanks,
Robert

ACHILLES R32

Dec 28, 2010
VA
Very nice!!!

One question... I Would not get auto updates correct? OR... once it's on an android device, it would auto update to newer versions? How would you advise I check back for an update to keep my app up to date?

Thanks,
Robert
Correct no auto updates, you have to sideload each time. Im pretty good about uploading the updates the same day they are released on the play store and amazon app store . ATT tends to release a update every few months . In the past they had more frequent updates.

I recommend following this thread and have notifications on or download the XDA app

Reactions: troyhough

h20wakebum

Nov 10, 2007
Santa Monica
Correct no auto updates, you have to sideload each time. Im pretty good about uploading the updates the same day they are released on the play store and amazon app store . ATT tends to release a update every few months . In the past they had more frequent updates.

I recommend following this thread and have notifications on or download the XDA app

Much appreciated … so now the million dollar question... what the H is going on that Sony Android TV does not have the ability to nativly download this app? Is there a backstory (apologies, i didn't have time to read through 84 pages).

IcerJo

May 24, 2010
Houston
Much appreciated … so now the million dollar question... what the H is going on that Sony Android TV does not have the ability to nativly download this app? Is there a backstory (apologies, i didn't have time to read through 84 pages).
Short story, it's not a native application for Android TV so we are sideloading a ripped application from the Amazon Fire TVapplication store.

Reactions: troyhough

mrthink

Aug 24, 2013
I have ATT_TV_HBR_v 3.0.25401.12170.apk installed on my Sony X930D TV and have a problem with Fox Sports regional (hockey) live feeds: every 20-to-30 seconds there is a pause/stutter in the audio and sometimes the video. Interestingly, prerecorded commercials during the same game display and sound just great, and it is only during the game's live feed that the stuttter occurs.

I do not experience this issue with either AT&T TV on my 4K Fire Stick (dumb TV) or switching to Fox Sports Go app on the same TV in which this apk is installed.

I wonder if my 2016 Sony TV is struggling with some sort of buffering while trying to upscale the image via apk, or is it the apk itself? Any clues...?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Welcome to the most extensive AT&T TV (formerly DirecTV Now) and Fire TV repository thread.

Over the last few years I have gathered various AT&T/DirecTV Now apks and other Fire TV apks.
    My plan is to continue uploading the latest AT&T TV apk files and various Fire TV apps until they are officially available on the Shield TV.

Feel free to comment and request any Fire TV apks that I have not uploaded , I'll do my best to keep the apps up-to-date.
    Since it's time consuming I may not update the less popular apps frequently. Unless someone requests it.

I want to thank anyone that contributed to the previous thread. Please continue to post any questions or issues you guys have .

Please read the FAQ some of your questions may already be answered.

Click Here to Download APKs

IMPORTANT INFO

The DTV Stream FireTV apk files no longer work on the Shield TV and various Android/Google TV devices.

You will need to sideload the latest mobile apk file and install the icon apk from my mediafire link

*** For future updates makes sure you just download the latest version from apkmirror ARM64-v8a if you have a Shield TV or ARM-v7a release if you have another Google/Android TV Device . ***

Mobile APK ARM64-v8a​

Mobile APK ARM-v7a​

Icon APK

***For Android TV devices to install icon press + on home screen and add Direct TV Stream.

On Google TV devices icon while automatically show up on home screen once APK file is installed***

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    AT&T TV and WATCH TV RELEASE NOTES:

What's new in version 4.0.17.35261
    •Performance improvements and bug fixes
    •User Interface & Playback enhancements
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

IMPORTANT
    I have decide to release multiple versions of each released, please pick the best one for your device and needs.

*** Icon fix applied to HBR and Modified versions of app, untouched apps have zoomed icon. ***

Original Amazon APKs
    : Apk file pulled from fire stick 4K , untouched.

Modified APKs : Amazon app store verification removed.

HBR (high bitrate video/audio ) : Higher Video and Audio bit rates resulting in the best possible quality.
    Working on the updates now, will update and reply to posts in a bit
    Lasted version: DirecTV Stream 4.0.40.37933

Downloader Code: 954562

URL: https://aftv.news/954562

Lastest version and has DireTV Stream Logo and not AT&T TV Logo that will show up on Android TV and Google TV devices.Apk was pulled from my Fire Stick added correct logo (DirecTV Stream) and no need for launcher apk.If you have my lasted version just install over that version.

Tested on Google TV,ONN Box and ShieldTV
    Update !!

@ACHILLES R32
    Released Today
    Version: 2.0.15.02146

New Release is available, see FAQ if you have questions. I also included a poll on the first post . Trying to see which versions users use most , thank you for participating in the poll.

DIRECTV NOW RELEASE NOTES:
    What's new in version 2.0.15.02146
    · Performance improvements and bug fixes

Click Here to Download APKs

IMPORTANT: Enable both storage and location permissions, also under location select use Wi-Fi to estimate location.
    Sometimes it may take multiple toggles for the new permissions to register and a device restart maybe required

If you want to donate please see the donate button under my avatar . Thank You !

I also updated the AT&T Watch TV App new version is 2.0.15.02146 seems like the DTV Now and ATT Watch TV build numbers are the same now.

See the above link for download info