The Ultimate AT&T TV and FIRE TV APK Repository ( DTV No Longer Updated )

Which DTV NOW app do you use?

• Total voters
Search This thread

fretboy1969

Aug 24, 2019
You have to install the arm7 or arm8 (64 bit) depending on the device I know you know this but those trying to install on a chromecast or non-shield need the arm7.

The shield works with arm8 version great.

They work perfect just need to install the icon only apk from a few pages back to see the icon!

I’m using arm7 on my A80J but I keep getting an error. “Something went wrong. Try again later. Care Code: 902”

I think this is an account login issue caused by my VPN protocol. I changed it to UDP and now it’s working great. Can confirm icon apk works with arm 7 apk too. Thank you!!

Last edited:

fretboy1969

Aug 24, 2019
Anyone notice that the picture quality is off on the arm7 apk? Seems low quality and doesn’t change as I adjust the streaming quality setting (Good, Better, Best).

Any advice would be appreciated.

Last edited:

Chale2157

Dec 7, 2021
I'm new here but have been reading/watching this forum for the last few months. I really appreciate all the hard work you guys have put into making a square peg fit in a round hole. Thank you.

With that said. Am I the only idiot on here that can't get any of the new apk to work on the Chromecast devices. I can get the arm7 to load and launch. But can't get any of the remote functions to work. No recent channel history and no guide to change channels. Any suggestions?

sagelwwa

May 22, 2011
You have to install the arm7 or arm8 (64 bit) depending on the device I know you know this but those trying to install on a chromecast or non-shield need the arm7.

The shield works with arm8 version great.

They work perfect just need to install the icon only apk from a few pages back to see the icon!

Thanks. The Chromecast with Google TV stopped working again and I gave this APK (arm7) a chance. The interface and login screen are different but it works!

Reactions: skunkd

meanbeanmax

Dec 18, 2010
I am unable to get any of the following modified apks to work on my Nvidia Shield:

DirecTVStream_v4.0.20.35360_modified.apk
DirecTVStream_v4.0.23.35620_modified.apk

The last version working for me was DirecTVStream_v4.0.22.35522.apk. I have already uninstalled previous version before installing above mentioned versions. When I attempt to launch the DirectTV Steam, I am seeing a a blank window open and immediately closes/crashes. Also, I do not have Amazon App Store installed.

I have also attempted to install DirecTVStream_v4.0.25.358 (both arm7 and arm8) with no changes to the launching problem. My Nvdia Shield version is Model P2897 running Version 8.2.3[32.6.518.0].

Can someone give me any assistance? Thanks in advance for the assist.

Reactions: dermacular

PhonemanUSA

Feb 20, 2021
I am unable to get any of the following modified apks to work on my Nvidia Shield:

DirecTVStream_v4.0.20.35360_modified.apk
DirecTVStream_v4.0.23.35620_modified.apk

The last version working for me was DirecTVStream_v4.0.22.35522.apk. I have already uninstalled previous version before installing above mentioned versions. When I attempt to launch the DirectTV Steam, I am seeing a a blank window open and immediately closes/crashes. Also, I do not have Amazon App Store installed.

I have also attempted to install DirecTVStream_v4.0.25.358 (both arm7 and arm8) with no changes to the launching problem. My Nvdia Shield version is Model P2897 running Version 8.2.3[32.6.518.0].

Can someone give me any assistance? Thanks in advance for the assist.
I’m having the same issue since the last “required” update.

Mike19715

Aug 27, 2011
Looks like DirecTVStream_v4.0.20.35360_modified.apk version that had Amazon App store check removed has been worked around somehow. Asking to update. This is the only version that has ever loaded on my sceptre android tv running A9.

PadreDeVeeco

Jun 26, 2019
What is the newest version of the directtv stream app for Nvidia shield?
4.0.25.35854 works om my 2015, 2017 and 2019 shields (v8a) https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/att-services-inc/directv-now/directv-now-4-0-25-35854-release/
Don't forget you will need the launcher apk

Reactions: troyhough

shoman94

Recognized Contributor
Mar 27, 2009
Maine
Just installed 25.3584 v7a on my in-laws Sony 80J OLED along with the ICON app and it's working fine.

Arm7a is 32bit and Arm8a is 64bit.

I know the a80j has a 64bit processor so I'll try that version sometime as well.

Last edited:

jbl0ggs

Dec 5, 2011
Just installed v4.0.25.358 from APK Mirror on my Sony 850G, but it seems to be from Phone/tablet version as the login screen looked like it would be something that would be on a Phone/tablet. Although its working, it seems a bit off. The previous version I had 4.0.20. from here had the ability where the Channel +/- button on the remote worked as Page up/down scroll, but now I can only move up/down one channel at a time.

IcerJo

May 24, 2010
Houston
Just installed v4.0.25.358 from APK Mirror on my Sony 850G, but it seems to be from Phone/tablet version as the login screen looked like it would be something that would be on a Phone/tablet. Although its working, it seems a bit off. The previous version I had 4.0.20. from here had the ability where the Channel +/- button on the remote worked as Page up/down scroll, but now I can only move up/down one channel at a time.
Unfortunately shield TV's never had a page up or down button so I don't think any shield owner was aware of that.

RedIceNotBlue

Dec 10, 2021
Created an account to say thank you!!

I just downloaded the latest 4.0.23 from the op and live TV is back to 5.1 DD at my receiver. Running on a chromecast with google tv plugged into a c9 and earc to the receiver (first time in months)

Reactions: IcerJo

meanbeanmax

Dec 18, 2010
Ok. So I was able to resolve my problem by doing the following. Downloaded latest version DirectTV Stream (v4.0.25.35854) on my Android phone. Next, I used App Cloner and enable option to <Ignore crashes> and then cloned APK. Transferred this modified APK to my Nvidia Shield and installed it. Upon launching, it didn't crash and finally went to login screen. It is now confirmed working with no issues. I did have to use the <DTV Stream Icon.apk> to get a shortcut to launch the app from main menu. Hope this helps others having similar problems.

Reactions: IcerJo

boyo3221

Nov 17, 2012
I downloaded the arm7a on my shield app works. it only lets me see the app in the ALL Apps section in settings. It doesnt show up as installed apps or as choice for favorites? Never had this happen before. What is the deal?

biggins22

Jan 27, 2012
I downloaded the arm7a on my shield app works. it only lets me see the app in the ALL Apps section in settings. It doesnt show up as installed apps or as choice for favorites? Never had this happen before. What is the deal?
Same here. Shield just isn't recognizing this one. Probably going to have to use a different launcher.

boyo3221

Nov 17, 2012
Just tried the arm8a and the same thing. APP can ONLY be found in the settings/All APPS section?
WTF? I have installed these apps for years and never had this happen?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Welcome to the most extensive AT&T TV (formerly DirecTV Now) and Fire TV repository thread.

Over the last few years I have gathered various AT&T/DirecTV Now apks and other Fire TV apks.
    My plan is to continue uploading the latest AT&T TV apk files and various Fire TV apps until they are officially available on the Shield TV.

Feel free to comment and request any Fire TV apks that I have not uploaded , I'll do my best to keep the apps up-to-date.
    Since it's time consuming I may not update the less popular apps frequently. Unless someone requests it.

I want to thank anyone that contributed to the previous thread. Please continue to post any questions or issues you guys have .

Please read the FAQ some of your questions may already be answered.

Click Here to Download APKs

IMPORTANT INFO

The DTV Stream FireTV apk files no longer work on the Shield TV and various Android/Google TV devices.

You will need to sideload the latest mobile apk file and install the icon apk from my mediafire link

*** For future updates makes sure you just download the latest version from apkmirror ARM64-v8a if you have a Shield TV or ARM-v7a release if you have another Google/Android TV Device . ***

Mobile APK ARM64-v8a​

Mobile APK ARM-v7a​

Icon APK

***For Android TV devices to install icon press + on home screen and add Direct TV Stream.

On Google TV devices icon while automatically show up on home screen once APK file is installed***

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    AT&T TV and WATCH TV RELEASE NOTES:

What's new in version 4.0.17.35261
    •Performance improvements and bug fixes
    •User Interface & Playback enhancements
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

IMPORTANT
    I have decide to release multiple versions of each released, please pick the best one for your device and needs.

*** Icon fix applied to HBR and Modified versions of app, untouched apps have zoomed icon. ***

Original Amazon APKs
    : Apk file pulled from fire stick 4K , untouched.

Modified APKs : Amazon app store verification removed.

HBR (high bitrate video/audio ) : Higher Video and Audio bit rates resulting in the best possible quality.
    Working on the updates now, will update and reply to posts in a bit
    Lasted version: DirecTV Stream 4.0.40.37933

Downloader Code: 954562

URL: https://aftv.news/954562

Lastest version and has DireTV Stream Logo and not AT&T TV Logo that will show up on Android TV and Google TV devices.Apk was pulled from my Fire Stick added correct logo (DirecTV Stream) and no need for launcher apk.If you have my lasted version just install over that version.

Tested on Google TV,ONN Box and ShieldTV
    Update !!

@ACHILLES R32
    Released Today
    Version: 2.0.15.02146

New Release is available, see FAQ if you have questions. I also included a poll on the first post . Trying to see which versions users use most , thank you for participating in the poll.

DIRECTV NOW RELEASE NOTES:
    What's new in version 2.0.15.02146
    · Performance improvements and bug fixes

Click Here to Download APKs

IMPORTANT: Enable both storage and location permissions, also under location select use Wi-Fi to estimate location.
    Sometimes it may take multiple toggles for the new permissions to register and a device restart maybe required

If you want to donate please see the donate button under my avatar . Thank You !

I also updated the AT&T Watch TV App new version is 2.0.15.02146 seems like the DTV Now and ATT Watch TV build numbers are the same now.

See the above link for download info