Votes: 98 16.2%
  • I would like some other rom ported to the xperia range

Votes: 29 4.8%

• Total voters
Search This thread

cmross13

Dec 6, 2008
Morgantown WV
is there any actual progress on cracking the bootloader? I'm not trying to sound condescending but I can't find any "proof of life" that attempts are being made. perhaps I'm looking in the wrong place?

I'd like to make a donation to whomever is trying, and perhaps a reward to the guy/gal who actually gets it. im sure I'm not alone here lol

also, my vote is for a fully functioning, stable, fast vanilla rom. I'll add whatever apps/widgets I like down the road ;)

Last edited:

cmross13

Dec 6, 2008
Morgantown WV
I'm not fully hip to all the techy "lingo" yet so until I'm familiar with all the abbreviations and actually figure out the order of procedures I'm just gonna stick with the SE firmware. anyone mind pointing me in the right direction for a place to learn about these things?

legzd2010

Dec 13, 2010
Glossop
Hey I have a custom Rom that I made using the eternity 002 build, dark10 themed stock apps, custom fly transition. All reboot options, car home app ect. really fast.. but I will have to upload it via my phones 3g/H connection which will take me nearly forever. If there are any interests, let me know and I will upload it. I personally love it. I wanted to attach a few screenshots but I have to make about 8 posts before I can post outside links :( scan the forum for eternity build n dark10 theme to get an insight to what its like

Legz...

Sent from my X10i using XDA App

buzzboy

Oct 29, 2010
Canterbury
Hey I have a custom Rom that I made using the eternity 002 build, dark10 themed stock apps, custom fly transition. All reboot options, car home app ect. really fast.. but I will have to upload it via my phones 3g/H connection which will take me nearly forever. If there are any interests, let me know and I will upload it. I personally love it. I wanted to attach a few screenshots but I have to make about 8 posts before I can post outside links :( scan the forum for eternity build n dark10 theme to get an insight to what its like

Legz...

Always happy to test!

ssj_jaypee

Dec 4, 2010
Republic of Toronto

Legz...

I'm in for this.

mrtim123

Jul 28, 2010
Newcastle

Legz...

not trying to sound like im having a go at you, but if your ROM is based on eternity 002, then it is not really a custom ROM. it is more a customised SE ROM (as is eternity). a Custom ROM is something that was not originally designed to run on the hardware, or has been custom-made for the hardware (such as the AOSP ROM that jerpelea and zdzihu have been working on).

again, not ripping on you, but its more of a theme and app customisation than an entire custom rom.

sounds interesting tho

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    it is alredy done...but in my test it was laggy,and slow..maybe im wrong, but it is only my opinion..
    It is far from done since the rom provided here is just a preview and nothing works (yet). Check out YouTube to see how fast this rom is! ;)