[THE][Update 10.10.08] Icon Theme's (Kids, Comics, Blueish)

Search This thread

SiTweak

Jun 26, 2008
After many other's I have also created some Icon Dock only theme's.

Special thanks to the developers of the Manila Editor tool. THANX !!!!

Theme's:
IconsPreview.png

All these theme's also include a icon for the calendar, but since I don't use it they are not visible in the previews.

Installation instructions:
- Disable TFL3D
- Install .cab file
- Enable TFL3D

After installing the theme will be visible in the Add/Remove programs on your Diamond.
When you want the original icons back follow the next steps:
- Disable TFL3D
- Remove the program from the Add/Remove programs
- Enable TFL3D

Warning:
If you want to try all theme's always uninstall before installing new theme else you might not be able to get the original HTC icons back.

Transparent slider:
I have created three transparent sliders special thanks to pamas and NisseDILLIGAF.
The first one is a cab of their original posts.
The second one solves a problem I encountered on my Diamond. I have installed the Call History tab on my Diamond and after installing the transparent slider my TF3D would not start any longer. NisseDILLIGAF found out which file to edit to solve this problem so I did. The only disadvantage is the call History tab will no longer show the number of missed calls on the tabbed menu.
The third one has the Call History and communication manager in it. Thank you uniqueboy for giving me the links to this tab.
The installation works the same as the icon themes.
Choose your cab with or without the call history in it.

If you all like them I might be adding more later.

Attachments

• BlueishIcons.cab
    258.8 KB · Views: 997
  • BlueishIconsInactiveGray.cab
    259 KB · Views: 677
  • ComicsIcons.cab
    258.8 KB · Views: 1,401
  • KidsIcons.cab
    258.8 KB · Views: 1,182
  • TransparentSlider.cab
    187.3 KB · Views: 512
  • TransparentSliderWithCallHistory.cab
    279.2 KB · Views: 439
  • TransparentSliderWithCallHistoryAndComm.cab
    280.2 KB · Views: 618
Last edited:

uniqueboy

Apr 11, 2006
Just thought you might like to know that your transparent slider, although very nice makes the com manager tab if enabled disappear. Everyting else fine. :)

SiTweak

Jun 26, 2008
Just thought you might like to know that your transparent slider, although very nice makes the com manager tab if enabled disappear. Everyting else fine. :)

That is not the intention. I haven't got that tab installated this is why I have not noticed it. Where can I find an installation for that tab, maybe I can fix it for this tab as well.

uniqueboy

Apr 11, 2006
That is not the intention. I haven't got that tab installated this is why I have not noticed it. Where can I find an installation for that tab, maybe I can fix it for this tab as well.

You can find it here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=432528, but I use the one in this theme: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=428033 It is very useful! :)
A nice icon for it would be nice as well!!!
Edit: Still dreaming: How hard would it be to make a circular/oval transparent slider, I think that would be very popular.

Last edited:

SiTweak

Jun 26, 2008
You can find it here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=432528, but I use the one in this theme: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=428033 It is very useful! :)
A nice icon for it would be nice as well!!!
Edit: Still dreaming: How hard would it be to make a circular/oval transparent slider, I think that would be very popular.

At the first page you can find a new cab with the comm manager included. The icon for this comm manager is the same as the icon for programs a own icon can only be get by editing a mode9 file, at this moment there are only 2 people who know how to do this. Hopefully later I can give it an own icon.

Hope this is what you where looking for.

uniqueboy

Apr 11, 2006
At the first page you can find a new cab with the comm manager included. The icon for this comm manager is the same as the icon for programs a own icon can only be get by editing a mode9 file, at this moment there are only 2 people who know how to do this. Hopefully later I can give it an own icon.

Hope this is what you where looking for.

Ahh, the dreaded mode9, Mun_rus and D_Man, I just want a transpaerent slider that works with any and all tabs. Pamas's was the first i think and then I found myself with more tabs and a dilemma, patience will be rewarded, I get the feeling mode9 files will soon crumble before the onslaught of XDA developers!! :)
Anyway, I love your icons and thanks a lot for your excellent hard work. I will try it now.

Last edited:

SiTweak

Jun 26, 2008
Ahh, the dreaded mode9, Mun_rus and D_Man, I just want a transpaerent slider that works with any and all tabs. Pamas's was the first i think and then I found myself with more tabs and a dilemma, patience will be rewarded, I get the feeling mode9 files will soon crumble before the onslaught of XDA developers!! :)
Anyway, I love your icons and thanks a lot for your excellent hard work. I will try it now.

I sure hope a solution is found soon. In the mean time I found a way that I might be able to use a different icon....
Need to find out which manila files to use.
Keep you updated.

uniqueboy

Apr 11, 2006
I sure hope a solution is found soon. In the mean time I found a way that I might be able to use a different icon....
Need to find out which manila files to use.
Keep you updated.

Hi been pissing about all night, finally got the chance to test your new slider, it works great for com manager but the calendar disappeared this time, but I get the feeling that it is almost there. The bug of incorrect com manager label was there but that is quite liveable with, so in all great work and real progress, thank you for a good effort. I am looking forward to the perfect solution I know must be there. Transparent sliders rule! a couple of different shaped ones and you are the king! :)